Longen Films Reviews

4 Reviews for Longen Films

• Shaina

Shaina · Married on 10/11/2018

great work very pleased

Very flexible on the expensive side but great work in capturing those special moments. worked well with other vendors to create a special video we will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Rashada · Married on 10/14/2017

I have watched our wedding video at least 5 times since recieving it and I STILL find myself getting choked up! It's amazing bc at times I didn't even notice the videography team capturing some of the most poignant moments. The crew was so laid back. We really enjoyed working with them.

I asked for an edit in music selection, and Ian was sure to keep me updated with the turnaround time. He totally over delivered and had it back to me in time to share with our loved ones for Christmas- the best gift I could ask for. Obviously, I can go on and on, but please believe me when I say videography is one of the best investments one can make on their wedding day and Longen Films will absolutely make it worth while!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Brittney · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely perfect! Even when we disliked something (which was us just being picky) Ian was quick to edit and resend us our video. He was fast and efficient and everything was absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Maggie · Married on 01/16/2016

Ian Longen was one of the last vendor we booked for our daughters wedding. He is so easy to work with and willing to assist us with our working schedule. His price is reasonable and his work is high quality. He showed up on time and stayed an extra hour at last minute notice with no problem. I would definitely recommend his service if you are looking for a videographer. Must check his work on website.

Sent on 01/21/2016