30 Reviews for Long Village Lettering

todo alt text
Calligraphy (1)
Design (1)
25 Long Village Lettering Reviews

Working with Catherine was one of the most enjoyable parts of planning our late summer wedding. Her work is exquisite. She is so precise that many of our guests mistakenly assumed that her calligraphy on our invitations was a printed font! Catherine also went above and beyond with the additional projects we threw at her: a custom map of the wedding site, wooden place cards, and a 6-foot-tall banner to hang at the reception. She is very thorough in the planning stage and helped us with all of the specifics for properly addressing the invites. We are so grateful that we were referred to her and that she is local! She made our wedding truly unique and special to us.

Profile Picture SARA, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Catherine took my envelopes at the very last minute. She did it absolutely beautifully!! And VERY FAST!!! Could not have asked for better. Extremely beautiful! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Carol Anne, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Catherine was very professional, as you could tell she was a well-seasoned expert at her craft! She was helpful in making suggestions, as well as inventive – she custom matched a font used on the invitation. I also liked how swiftly she worked with great communication the whole time. I would most definitely use her again or recommend her to a close friend.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Absolute perfection! The calligraphy added the crowning touch to our invitations. Her attention to correct etiquette and format is a true skill and added so much value to her services. She created a special calligraphy map of our wedding activities for the wedding agenda. My daughter fell in love with it and wants it enlarged and framed as a permanent keepsake. Truly talented, Catherine was a joy to work with on my daughters wedding.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Catherine was wonderful! She was helpful with design as well as proper etiquette in addressing the envelopes and belly bands. I had to have additional envelopes addressed twice and she was very responsive and flexible in working with me. Our daughter is one of the first among our friend's children to get married and I will be highly recommending Long Village Lettering.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Catherine and her calligraphy are both exceptional! She was able to do our outer envelopes and place cards in record time and her work is exquisite! Could not be happier! Plus her prices are reasonable to boot!

Profile Picture Faye, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for elegant, professional calligraphy then you cannot go wrong with Long Village Lettering.

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/28/17, 1 Review
4.3

Catherine did great work on my invitations and I received many compliments on the calligraphy. Her website is in blog format and needs some serious restructuring by a professional but once you contact her and start communicating it is easy to work out any confusion you might have. She was wiling to accommodate my requests and also had her own suggestions that were great. Would highly recommend her services to others!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Catherine's work is impeccable. She set the tone for my daughter's wedding with her gorgeous calligraphy. It was elegant and modern. Many of our guests commented how beautiful the envelopes were. She is extremely organized and thorough. A pleasure to work with. Excellent value. Highly recommend Long Village Lettering.

Profile Picture Barb, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The final product was more than we could ask for. It's a really unique way to create a lasting memory for our wedding. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Irina, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Calligraphy, Design

I can not say enough what incredibly beautiful work Catherine creates! Not only were our invitations absolutely perfect and ahead of schedule, but she worked with me when I made a few errors discovered last minute! What a stress relief! She designed a personalized welcome chalk board with our central image, a live oak, included that people still complement me on. Her work is professional, meticulous, and I would recommend her over any other! Hands down she is truly worth it!

Profile Picture Jeanne-Marie, 6/11/16, 1 Review

Catherine,
Your work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I will definitely be referring your work to my clients as they search for a professional, dependable and most of all spectacular Calligrapher. Your style is elegant, savvy and sophisticated. Thank you for providing me with your services.

Lisa G. McMillan
Exquisite Events & Consulting

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best decision we made!!! My partner and I enjoyed working with Long Village Lettering. Talented, creative, and caring. We will be using here again...

Profile Picture Anthony, 2/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Long Village Lettering provides pure artistry to each event they touch! Creative, inspiringly beautiful detailing. Invitations, place cards, seating boards, signage, you request the idea each will be delivered beyond your expectations! This is the calligrapher for your event! I have used this company for many events and look forward to the beauty to come for future affairs.

Profile Picture Larry, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Long Village Lettering provided magnolia leaf place cards and they were absolutely perfect and her work was stunning! Catherine was very responsive and worked with my florist to make everything seamless. These were such a beautiful personal touch that everyone loved!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews

Catherine,
We loved your work, and scheduling- the outcome was lovely and artistic.

Thank you again!

Katrina

Profile Picture User5310687, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I consider Catherine Langsdorf, of Long Village Lettering, to be an EXPERT in MANY styles of Calligraphy. She is a true professional who has mastered beautiful hand lettering, layout, creative design, teaching techniques and communication skills. I have even taken numerous Calligraphy courses instructed by Catherine simply because I love her lettering styles. Weddings, Events, Invitations, Advertising pieces .........you name it, she can do it. No one will EVER be disappointed with her work.

Profile Picture Sara Jane, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We love working with Long Village Lettering their quality of product is amazing and the turnaround time for a wedding is always professional. They have a great eye for new ideas and from a chalk board to envelopes their work is spectacular. Make sure to contact them for your next project!

Profile Picture Shay, 4/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

1) She was very professional and organized.
2) She met me halfway so I didn't have to drive an hour.
3) She did a wonderful job with her calligraphy on my Save the Dates
4) She did it in a very short time.

A++

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful work on a picture and gift tags for wedding guests' gifts! Very professional, prompt, and creative.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Catherine is truly a gifted artist, and we consider ourselves fortunate to have had the benefit of her talent in addressing our daughter's wedding invitation envelopes. I'm not at all surprised to learn that she is one of the top 12 winners of the Graceful Envelope Contest.

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Masterful work for Emily and David's wedding! Catherine delivered beautiful pieces on time and with accuracy.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough good things about Catherine and her beautiful lettering. She did the invitations seating chart and chalkboard signs For both of our daughters' weddings. Her work is so meticulous and perfect it added such elegance to the venues and invitations. she is easy to work with and was even able to fit in a few last minute details I would give her the highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Catherine Langdorf of Long Village Lettering did the calligraphy for nearly 200 invitations for my daughter's wedding last fall. The lettering was truly magnificent, matching the engraving on the invitations. Dozens of friends and family members commented on her beautiful work.

Catherine was quick, precise, accurate, and a life saver at a very stressful time.

-Kathryn Herrmann
Hendersonville, NC

Profile Picture User1544555, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Catherine has done many calligraghy projects for the "wedding painting's" that I have watercolored for several friends & family members.

Her artistic style and insight has been a wonderful touch for the projects that I paint, and I always feel at ease when I give her my work, knowing that when she's finished with it - It will look amazing!
I always enjoy working with her & wish her much success!

Profile Picture Patty, 8/21/09, 1 Review