Long Village Lettering Reviews

30 | Hendersonville, NC

30 Reviews for Long Village Lettering

30 Long Village Lettering Reviews

SARA · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Catherine was one of the most enjoyable parts of planning our late summer wedding. Her work is exquisite. She is so precise that many of our guests mistakenly assumed that her calligraphy on our invitations was a printed font! Catherine also went above and beyond with the additional projects we threw at her: a custom map of the wedding site, wooden place cards, and a 6-foot-tall banner to hang at the reception. She is very thorough in the planning stage and helped us with all of the specifics for properly addressing the invites. We are so grateful that we were referred to her and that she is local! She made our wedding truly unique and special to us.

Carol Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

Catherine took my envelopes at the very last minute. She did it absolutely beautifully!! And VERY FAST!!! Could not have asked for better. Extremely beautiful! Highly recommend!

Long Village Lettering 1

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Catherine was very professional, as you could tell she was a well-seasoned expert at her craft! She was helpful in making suggestions, as well as inventive – she custom matched a font used on the invitation. I also liked how swiftly she worked with great communication the whole time. I would most definitely use her again or recommend her to a close friend.

Susan · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolute perfection! The calligraphy added the crowning touch to our invitations. Her attention to correct etiquette and format is a true skill and added so much value to her services. She created a special calligraphy map of our wedding activities for the wedding agenda. My daughter fell in love with it and wants it enlarged and framed as a permanent keepsake. Truly talented, Catherine was a joy to work with on my daughters wedding.

Karen · Married on 05/06/2017

Catherine was wonderful! She was helpful with design as well as proper etiquette in addressing the envelopes and belly bands. I had to have additional envelopes addressed twice and she was very responsive and flexible in working with me. Our daughter is one of the first among our friend's children to get married and I will be highly recommending Long Village Lettering.

• F

Faye · Married on 04/23/2017

Catherine and her calligraphy are both exceptional! She was able to do our outer envelopes and place cards in record time and her work is exquisite! Could not be happier! Plus her prices are reasonable to boot!

Lisa · Married on 01/28/2017

If you are looking for elegant, professional calligraphy then you cannot go wrong with Long Village Lettering.

Barb · Married on 09/11/2016

Catherine's work is impeccable. She set the tone for my daughter's wedding with her gorgeous calligraphy. It was elegant and modern. Many of our guests commented how beautiful the envelopes were. She is extremely organized and thorough. A pleasure to work with. Excellent value. Highly recommend Long Village Lettering.

• I

Irina · Married on 07/09/2016

The final product was more than we could ask for. It's a really unique way to create a lasting memory for our wedding. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Jeanne-Marie · Married on 06/11/2016

I can not say enough what incredibly beautiful work Catherine creates! Not only were our invitations absolutely perfect and ahead of schedule, but she worked with me when I made a few errors discovered last minute! What a stress relief! She designed a personalized welcome chalk board with our central image, a live oak, included that people still complement me on. Her work is professional, meticulous, and I would recommend her over any other! Hands down she is truly worth it!

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2016

Catherine,
    Your work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I will definitely be referring your work to my clients as they search for a professional, dependable and most of all spectacular Calligrapher. Your style is elegant, savvy and sophisticated. Thank you for providing me with your services.

Lisa G. McMillan
    Exquisite Events & Consulting

Anthony · Married on 02/12/2016

The best decision we made!!! My partner and I enjoyed working with Long Village Lettering. Talented, creative, and caring. We will be using here again...

Larry · Married on 10/10/2015

Long Village Lettering provides pure artistry to each event they touch! Creative, inspiringly beautiful detailing. Invitations, place cards, seating boards, signage, you request the idea each will be delivered beyond your expectations! This is the calligrapher for your event! I have used this company for many events and look forward to the beauty to come for future affairs.

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Long Village Lettering provided magnolia leaf place cards and they were absolutely perfect and her work was stunning! Catherine was very responsive and worked with my florist to make everything seamless. These were such a beautiful personal touch that everyone loved!

Sara Jane · Married on 07/13/2014

I consider Catherine Langsdorf, of Long Village Lettering, to be an EXPERT in MANY styles of Calligraphy. She is a true professional who has mastered beautiful hand lettering, layout, creative design, teaching techniques and communication skills. I have even taken numerous Calligraphy courses instructed by Catherine simply because I love her lettering styles. Weddings, Events, Invitations, Advertising pieces .........you name it, she can do it. No one will EVER be disappointed with her work.

Shay · Married on 04/09/2014

We love working with Long Village Lettering their quality of product is amazing and the turnaround time for a wedding is always professional. They have a great eye for new ideas and from a chalk board to envelopes their work is spectacular. Make sure to contact them for your next project!

Rebecca · Married on 01/03/2014

1) She was very professional and organized.
    2) She met me halfway so I didn't have to drive an hour.
    3) She did a wonderful job with her calligraphy on my Save the Dates
    4) She did it in a very short time.

A++

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2013

Beautiful work on a picture and gift tags for wedding guests' gifts! Very professional, prompt, and creative.

Sharon · Married on 08/24/2013

Catherine is truly a gifted artist, and we consider ourselves fortunate to have had the benefit of her talent in addressing our daughter's wedding invitation envelopes. I'm not at all surprised to learn that she is one of the top 12 winners of the Graceful Envelope Contest.

Emily · Married on 06/16/2013

Masterful work for Emily and David's wedding! Catherine delivered beautiful pieces on time and with accuracy.

Susan · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Catherine and her beautiful lettering. She did the invitations seating chart and chalkboard signs For both of our daughters' weddings. Her work is so meticulous and perfect it added such elegance to the venues and invitations. she is easy to work with and was even able to fit in a few last minute details I would give her the highest recommendation.

Kathryn · Married on 09/07/2010

Catherine Langdorf of Long Village Lettering did the calligraphy for nearly 200 invitations for my daughter's wedding last fall. The lettering was truly magnificent, matching the engraving on the invitations. Dozens of friends and family members commented on her beautiful work.

Catherine was quick, precise, accurate, and a life saver at a very stressful time.

-Kathryn Herrmann
    Hendersonville, NC

Patty · Married on 08/21/2009

Catherine has done many calligraghy projects for the "wedding painting's" that I have watercolored for several friends & family members.

Her artistic style and insight has been a wonderful touch for the projects that I paint, and I always feel at ease when I give her my work, knowing that when she's finished with it - It will look amazing!
    I always enjoy working with her & wish her much success!

Miriam · event on: 02/21/2015

I used this service for an annual corporate event and Catherine is timely, has great suggestions and adds an extra dimension of elegance to our event.

Heidi · event on: 06/27/2015

Catherine's calligraphy is superb. Her attention to detail is so appreciated.