Long Island Wedding Officiant Reviews

17 | Lindenhurst, NY

17 Reviews for Long Island Wedding Officiant

• Michael

Michael P. · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Exactly what we wanted, right when we needed it

Erena was fantastic! My wife and I made some last minute changes to our plans for our wedding, and Erena was right there ready to help. Our request was very last minute, but she was super responsive and professional. She also helped talk us through the type of ceremony we wanted and was prepared each step of the way. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Satty S. · Married on 02/06/2021

The best!

She is indeed the best, she will make sure the entire process goes well and even after the ceremony she assisted me with last step! I love her and I recommend her and she goes above and beyond

Sent on 02/09/2021

Long Island Wedding Officiant's reply:

Dear Satoya and Nnenna,
    This review made my day! I am so grateful for your kind words. It means a lot to me.
    Wishing you many many years of LOVE and Happiness❤️❤️❤️
  • Nicholas

Nicholas T. · Married on 12/18/2020

Incredible

She was just amazing through and through. She was precise on everything she did she helped me with ideas for the wedding she wrote a beautiful speech for the wedding she followed up with my before and after she was just amazing

Sent on 01/21/2021

Long Island Wedding Officiant's reply:

Nicholas, thank you so much! It was amazing to work for you. You and Tiffany have a special place in my heart💜. Wishing you many many years of happiness!!!

Lauren E. · Married on 08/15/2020

Best choice, hands down!

We can't thank our wedding officiant, Erena, enough for all her guidance and for the love and respect she showed us while preparing our wedding ceremony! You're the best! ❤😘❤

Sent on 11/09/2020

Leticia · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent officiant!

Erena is such a sweetheart, super thoughtful, patient and on time. She will go above and beyond to make sure everything is gonna be perfect for you and that you’re you happy. I’d recommend her a million times!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Esther A. · Married on 06/21/2020

Covid19 can't stop these two!

Consummate professional! Long Island Wedding Officiant was very personable and accommodating. Being a mixed couple, two different religious backgrounds; was not a problem. We definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Rob Y. · Married on 03/15/2020

Best officiant!

I contacted Erena to conduct a vow renewal ceremony as a surprise for my wife. Erena delivered exactly what i was asking for: very private, very unique and heartwarming ceremony. My wife and I were very happy with the level of proffesionalism and warm personality that Erena possesses. We will highly recommend her services. A +

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Lara

Lara B. · Married on 02/22/2020

The best!!

Can’t be more happier for finding Erena! From first phone call we knew it that she’s the one! In really short notice she got to know us and be able to write the most beautiful ceremony speech. (Not even one dry eye in the room) She included everything that represents us as a couple. Erena is extra caring and professional person. She was on top of everything. Without her probably I would left home our marriage license!
    Thank you for everything Erena! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! We are beyond grateful for everything you did for us!!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 12/07/2019

Most AMAZING officiant around!

Erena is absolutely amazing! We planned our small wedding within 2 weeks, and Erena made sure we had the perfect ceremony. She got to know us as a couple as best she could within the short timeframe, and the personalized ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful. She is professional, caring, and 100% passionate about what she does. Erena, I couldn’t have been happier with how my wedding turned out, and I’m so thankful to have met you, and have you perform my ceremony!! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Saverino S. · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing, Exciting and Fun

My wife and I are proud and delighted to have chosen Erena to be our wedding officiant. She looked beautiful and stunning for our wedding ceremony at our venue Vetro and put us at ease with going over details prior to our event.
    It was four weeks before our wedding day and we had interviewed with a handful of ministers and officiants and became concerned we wouldn't find the right fit for us. Once we interviewed with Erena, we immediately felt she was the right choice. She was very sweet, very personable and informative. Erena advised us to register for our marriage license which we had not yet done. She was absolutely wonderful, very caring, and helpful in every aspect of preparing for our personalized wedding ceremony. Erena made us feel comfortable and confident. She personalized our wedding and gave us ideas on enhancing our affair with a candle lighting ceremony which was beautiful and memorable. We wanted the ceremony to be a memorable part to our wedding and feel it was with the many compliments we've received!
    We recommend Erena to family and friends and anyone who wants to appreciate a licensed minister for their intimate and very personal affair. She has integrity, is articulate, warm, welcoming and a true professional.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Julina1516

Julina1516 · Married on 09/21/2019

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without you

Thank you so much for such an amazing and personalized experience. You make our ceremony absolutely unforgettable

Sent on 09/23/2019

Sonia · Married on 09/14/2019

commitment ceremony

erena was absolutely fantastic! She was very responsive, helped us find a location and wrote and performed a beautiful ceremony! Very grateful!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Rick

Rick · Married on 08/17/2019

We can’t say enough good things

And neither could our guests. When we were looking for an officiant we didn’t know what to expect, but from our first conversation with Erena it was obvious she fit the bill. She was professional, supportive and provided the guidance we needed throughout the entire process. She gave us ideas about the ceremony but stressed it was our day and that it should reflect us and our relationship. She communicated and answered any questions we had until the day of the wedding. The ceremony was warm, emotional and funny at the same time. She went with the flow and worked off the emotions of both us and the guests in attendance. Some guests came up to us after and commented that it was one of the best ceremonies they had attended, a great deal of the credit goes to Erena and her professionalism.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy N. · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

We had an intimate ceremony at the Pearsall park in Amityville. Erena welcomed us with such love. She knew exactly what she had planned for us and it was wonderful. The speech she gave cane from her heart. A beautiful lady inside and out. We want to thank her again for such an awesome day!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Nicolas

Nicolas · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing she’s the best

We had an intimate ceremony at a beautiful seaside setting. Erena was an amazing wedding officiant. She made our day very special and is such a beautiful person. She performed an outstanding ceremony. I highly recommend her. She is extremely reasonable and very prompt and accommodating. Thank you,

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/23/2018

Unforgettable!

We had such a beautiful ceremony! Erena was absolutely wonderful! She was caring, wonderful and enjoyable to work with. People are still talking about it to this day. We are so happy we chose Erena to be our officiant and I will recommend her to any of my friends and family members. Thank you again. xoxo.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/15/2018

Excellent experience

We had an excellent experience. Our day was very special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/17/2019