Long Island Cuban Cigar and Bourbon Experience Reviews

5 | Patchogue, NY

5 Reviews for Long Island Cuban Cigar and Bourbon Experience

• F

Francesca · Married on 10/09/2017

What an amazing experience to have at your event!! I had them at my wedding and it was such a hit!! Beautiful display, outgoing and friendly staff! Very professional!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Ceaser · Married on 09/16/2017

Catered service was beautiful. The table display and lighting made our wedding that much more elegant. Really enjoyed the table at our wedding and would highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

I LOVE these guys!!! This was the GREATEST IDEA EVER!! My husband is a HUGE Cigar fan and I wanted to surprise him after he's done so much for me. He had no idea I could have pulled anything like this off! Kevin was SO cool and they were dressed so nicely and fit right in at my formal wedding. Very professional, and courteous I have never met two nicer guys. They were fun and really made the event. The best part is that it didn't break the bank. When it was all said and done my husband and his groomsmen were so proud of me "I did good".

Mary · event on 08/18/2017

Seen these 2 guys at a wedding expo I went too and had to book them as a surprise for my fiancées bachelor party. They gave me 200$ off! Awesome awesome awesome. My fiancée and and his friends went raved about them

Dennis · event on 07/02/2017

This was the highlight of our 4th of July party to be honest. Weather wasn't the greatest for our party. They brought this amazing tent with them that was plenty big enough for a lot of my friends and family to huddle under smoking cigars and drinking! I attached a photo because I was so impressed with the setup. A friend of a friend referred me to these guys Tom and Kevin. They were so much fun. Only reason I gave them 8 out of 10 stars for flexibility is because I wanted to do my party on Sat 7/1 and literally moved it to Sunday because they were booked already! Cigars were top notch and they were really affordable. I will use these guys again for sure.