Long Hollow Gardens Reviews

Long Hollow Gardens 5
Long Hollow Gardens 6
Long Hollow Gardens 7

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Long Hollow Gardens was the PERFECT venue for our wedding. I cannot say a single bad thing about it. It is as gorgeous as it looks in pictures. I received endless compliments about how beautiful the venue was. The great thing about that is you don't have to spend as much money on excessive decorations! It has so many spots for amazing wedding day photos. The cottage that the Bride gets ready in is adorable as well. Also, many people have not been to Long Hollow yet. It is so fun to be the "first one" of your group to get married in such an amazing venue.
    Amy was also great to work with. We live close to the venue so we dropped in to sneak a peak a few times before our big day, and she remembered us every time. She was always welcoming and loved to show all the new things they had added to Long Hollow. I would HIGHLY recommend them for an unforgettable wedding day!

Elise · Married on 08/26/2017

Everyone who came to Long Hollow for our wedding had the same reaction: "it was like being in a magical fairy-garden-wonderland." When I saw Long Hollow for the first time, I ditched every other idea I'd had for my wedding and decided to plan the entire thing around the garden theme. Our wedding was in August, so we were extremely worried about our guests being too hot, but Amy was so accommodating and helped assure us that the cooling system would work. And it did!! We had beautiful weather for the event, thankfully, and the greenhouse stayed cool in the middle of the summer. Everyone was happy. More than that, our vision of a garden-themed reception came to life. Amy helped us pull beautiful trees, flowers, and plants into our reception space so that guests really felt like they were in a garden. We used the white house on the property for cocktail hour, and we took beautiful sunset pictures in the vineyard. This is my favorite space in all of Nashville and the surrounding areas, and I highly recommend it. It was totally lovely.

Long Hollow Gardens 8
    Long Hollow Gardens 15
    Long Hollow Gardens 16
    Long Hollow Gardens 17

Bridgett · Married on 04/08/2017

Long Hollow Gardens was an absolutely beautiful, unique and wonderful place to have our wedding and reception! They were very knowledgable and helpful on all things wedding/vendors and extremely organized. We got so many compliments all night on how amazing the venue was. They set up lawn games and helped arrange different plants around the venue without us even asking. They truly made our night perfect.

Alesia · Married on 01/28/2017

Our wedding in January was complete perfection because of Long Hollow Gardens! It was a phenomenal mix of rustic and new, with the greenery, wood, and glass/metal ceilings. We were able to utilize both greenhouses for our ceremony/reception and social hour. (Their new building additions are incredible additions to any event!) With the venue's inventory of plants and other decorations, little else is necessary for decor. Every inch of the venue is the perfect backdrop for wedding day pictures! Amy and everyone else at LHG were very accommodating and responsive- complete wedding professionals!

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Long Hollow Gardens was literally a dream come true! My bridesmaids and I arrived on the property at 8am to begin getting ready for the day. The cottage for getting ready is the most adorable, comfy little home with a kitchen, multiple bathrooms and so much space. Amy was super accommodating from our initial (FaceTime date) to see the venue (destination wedding), through the entire process of the wedding day. The venue is absolutely stunning and our guests continue to bring up the venue on a normal basis. Amy and her husband were wonderful on our big day, as well. I would pick this location over and over again. Thanks so much, Long Hollow for my fairy tale wedding venue! :)

Kala · Married on 09/10/2016

Amy & Hartley were so great to work with!! They were very quick to respond and open to working with us every step of the way! Not only that but the entire property is stunning!! Even with our rain plan, we couldn't have asked for a better day! All of our guests had a great time & commented on how great everything was! I would love to go back to our day and do it all over again!!! Definitely something we will never forget & Amy & Hartley played a huge told in that!!! Thank you Long Hollow Gardens for bringing our dream wedding to life!!

Everything was absolutely beautiful! All of our guest talked about how perfect the venue was

Mallory · Married on 09/03/2016

I couldn't have imaged a better venue for my perfect day. Renting the entire property is really the way to go. I was able to have my wedding in the STUNNING meadow (It was September so it was perfect weather), the guests then moved to the farmhouse where we had music outside and lawn games. This gave the wedding party the time to get our pictures taken without missing anything. Finally we moved into the BEAUTIFUL greenhouse. It was truly an experience for the guests and I got so many compliments on the set up. Best of all, you can pick your own caterer, bring in your own alcohol, and use their decorations so the costs can be cut down! Amy and her entire family were so sweet and helpful. Her mother-in-law even trimmed some shrubs to help fill in some decorations on the big day. The pictures look like a fairy tale. I would 100% recommend this venue to any bride!

Haley · Married on 08/13/2016

This was the venue of my dreams! Amy and her family did their best to accomodate every wish we had. The venue itself gives you an amazing value for such an affordable price. The grounds are Stunning, and the greenhouse will be talked about within our family and friend groups for years to come. Even though we encountered some rain, we had the perfect backup plan and were able to get the outside wedding of our dreams without letting the rain ruin anything. I loved how unique everything was - it truly measured up to my vision. Highly recommend!!

Shelly · Married on 08/06/2016

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue for my wedding! The owners are the sweetest people and they are so accommodating. Amy is fabulous! she will help you through everything. We had a crisis a week before the wedding we lost the food truck that was supposed to cater and Amy graciously helped us find food for our wedding. I would recommend long hollow gardens to any bride looking for a outdoor wedding. Its absolutely beautiful and requires very minimal, if any decorating.

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Hartley, Amy, and their team are so wonderful! They are very accommodating and put your mind at ease. They give wonderful advice and Amy has such a wonderful and creative eye to help make your wedding beautiful! I would highly recommend them and Long Hollow Gardens for your wedding! Everything is so beautiful, like from a magazine! The venue itself is truly magical and you will be so pleased you chose them for your special day!

You know your venue is Pinterest-worthy beautiful when your guests have their own portrait sessions while you're away taking your bridals, LOL. What I loved about this venue was that I didn't have to do anything to make it pretty - everywhere you look, it's gorgeous. There is no bad place to take portraits, there is no need to splurge or overthink on decorations. This place flows of greenery and natural beauty; flowers, fields, trees, bushes, a creek, a beautiful gravel walkway - we couldn't get enough pictures! We didn't have to spend any money on special plates or fancy chairs - our venue spoke for itself.

The farmhouse getting-ready area is perfect - well-lit, white everywhere. Huge mirrors, it was truly perfect.

Amy was amazing to work with - super accommodating and you could just tell that she cared about making my day truly special. She's not jaded like most wedding-industry venue owners. She is kind, and you can tell she loves what she does.

I personally didn't want to get married in a barn or some farm with animals. I cannot think of a better place than a garden. I'm so thankful we found out about Long Hollow Gardens.

It was the most beautiful day of my life.

Ashtin · Married on 04/23/2016

We were so thankful for the LHG because we booked them two weeks before our wedding date with ease! Our initial venue fell through and we were left scrambling. Amy was incredible and worked with us to make sure we had what we needed. She was thorough in the best set up for our ceremony, she knew exactly where the light would be and which flowers would be in bloom. Amy also gave the best tips regarding the flow of the event; suggesting ideas we would have never thought of but we are so glad she did!

The only (sort-of) negative thing I would say is that we used 2-4 of their linens (that were included in our rate) last minute since our order was wrong from the rental company. The linens were on the floor in the kitchen halfway sitting in water when we arrived that morning to set up. We only used a few since the rest were wet and dirty. Since we had a pasta dish, sauce got on a couple of the linens and stained the wall. Our plan all along was to have a family style dinner and this made more sense since the kitchen at LHG is pretty much a refrigerator and sink. Zero counter space for plating. They had to replace the linens and repaint the wall, essentially taking half of our deposit. BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING. They could have taken our whole deposit and I would have still been a happy bride. Everything was gorgeous and easy and wonderful! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding. So dreamy.

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Amy was a delight to work with, and we were very happy with the venue! She listened to us carefully, and followed through on everything she promised. Very reliable and professional!

Beautiful, unique location! Vintage gardens and meadow for outdoor venue and incredible greenhouse space for indoor venue. Many options on the property to choose from for ceremony and reception.

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I got married and had our reception here and could not have been happier with our experience! I am not the traditional bride who had her wedding details decided long ago, managing 6 pinterest boards of event must-haves that would certainly equate the perfect day. However, I did not need ANY of this having chosen Long Hollow Gardens! The venue itself provides such beauty and warmth that extravagant flower arrangements were unnecessary and little thought had to be put into setting up this exquisite and breathtaking venue. We were allowed to utilize any of the decor and products from the garden and store which set our event off as ideally as if I had been tirelessly planning for years. The Scotts, who own the venue, are the most caring and accommodating people. They were extraordinarily helpful and kind. Having these two on your side would have been worth the rental fee within itself. However, the garden is absolutely magical, and I would have been remiss to have chosen to be wed anywhere else. Truly. This space is that wonderful. I wish I could relive it all. From the string lights to the fully restored late 1800s house to the meadow, this is what dreams are made of.

Long Hollow Gardens was the perfect venue for our destination rehearsal dinner for our destination wedding in Nashville. Long Hollow was extremely accommodating when our numbers flexed and we had to add a few more people. It was incredibly beautiful setting for a perfectly intimate rehearsal dinner.

Kaitlynn · Married on 10/29/2016

Long Hollow Gardens was the dream venue for our wedding! Amy is amazing to work with and she played a big part in making our day amazing! You get some much with your contract and I haven't seen a single picture of a wedding there not be gorgeous. Since the venue is also their nursery, there are some guidelines that you have to follow but they are totally reasonable and they are great to work with. I have nothing negative to say! Love, Love, Love!

Eddie · Married on 09/24/2016

I highly recommend Long Hollow for your wedding. We have gotten so many compliments on what a beautiful venue it was! Amy was wonderful to work with and answered all of my questions. They didn't "nickel and dime you" over every little thing and I really appreciated that. The only thing that I could say that I wish had been different, was that I had dealt with Amy every visit prior to our wedding day and all email correspondents, and the day of the wedding she wasn't there and no one was really telling us where we could put things. We had tons of decorations and things to unload. I didn't see Amy until right before the wedding (7 hours after we had been there) for a couple of minutes and that was because we had some confusion over using the golf cart to transport some guests vs. a car. That would be the only thing I wish had been different is that Amy would have been there when we arrived to direct us as to where to put things or to have let me know that she wouldn't be there that day and who was in charge that would be directing us. Other than that, it was a wonderful day and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a magical place to get married!