Long Branch Trolley Company Reviews

Long Branch Trolley Company 5
Long Branch Trolley Company 6
Long Branch Trolley Company 7

Lucy · Getting married on 09/21/2019

We used LBTC for our wedding day and could not have been more thrilled with our decision! Tom was so easy to work with, reliable, and user friendly - and our driver Kevin was professional, on time, and flexible with our schedule throughout the day. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to book a trolley for their wedding day - and as a bonus, I found them to be much more reasonably priced than their competitors! 100% would recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2019

Book It! Beautiful Red Trolley

Long Branch Trolley was excellent for our wedding day. Such a cool feature for the bridal party. Trolley was on time, clean, A/C, bluetooth hook up and we could bring on a cooler of for drinks. Tom our driver was awesome! 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Esposito · Married on 08/24/2019

Arrive in style!

Living in Long Branch, I used to see the trolley everywhere and always thought to myself “how much fun is that? I want that for my wedding!” Well I got it and couldn’t have been any happier. Tom was amazing! He went over everything from where the photographer usually sits to the timeline of the whole day! Brian was my driver the day of our wedding and he was awesome! On time is an understatement. He was 1/2 hr early on both pick up times, helped my guests get on and off the trolley and even helped me with my dress lol. These guys are the best! Everyone loved it and we have so many wonderful pictures! Talk about a color pop. When you arrive in the Long Branch Trolley you arrive in style!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Long Branch Trolley Company 8
    Long Branch Trolley Company 9
    Long Branch Trolley Company 10
    Long Branch Trolley Company 11
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 07/19/2019

Pure Perfection

We hired Long Branch Trolley for our wedding day transportation, they were professional and on time. It was a balmy 95+ degree day in July, but they were kind enough to make sure we had ample water on ice in the cooler at all times. Kevin was our driver and we couldn’t have asked for better! He helped load our cooler onto the trolley in the beginning of the day and made sure that our flowers were transported with care between each picture location. He went above and beyond to ensure we got all of the pictures that we wanted. He was patient with us as we were taking our pictures, even driving our little flower girl and ring bearer to the restroom while we continued to take pictures. At the end of the day, you have the perspective that you are just another wedding to a lot of vendors out there, but Kevin made us feel extra special on our day. Riding around in the trolley was one of the highlights of my entire wedding! If you want top-notch service, book Long Branch Trolley, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Josh Osit · Married on 07/03/2019

Highly recommend LBTC!

We are so happy that we chose LBTC for our wedding. The trolley was such a nice touch-and made for great photos-and Tom was so flexible and easy to work with. Our families and wedding party had such a great time riding from the church to the reception. Our ceremony, venue, and hotel were all relatively close and Tom figured out a schedule to have the trolley serve as transportation for bride, groom, and bridal party and also as a shuttle for our guests. Choosing this option for our guests saved us money and was such an enjoyable experience for our guests. We got married on a holiday weekend at the shore and they figured out timing so well and got everyone where they needed to be on time. LBTC was great to work with and we would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing experience!

Out of all of the vendors I worked with for my wedding, Long Branch Trolly Company was my favorite. My husband and I got married on June 30, 2019 and we used to the trolley to get from our hotel to the venue. The trolley waited around and then brought guests to our after party.

Tom was so easy to work with. He’s so flexible and helped relieve our stress. We didn’t know exactly how long we’d need him (3 hours or 4 hours) and he let us decide and play it by ear the day of our wedding.

The trolley is adorable! The guests loved it. Tom let us take pictures on it at the end of the night and he had really cute “just married” signs.

We had a cooler on the trolley and we weren’t able to bring it to the bar where we were having our after party. Tom offered to hold onto it for us and we picked it up at a later date. The entire experience was amazing and I highly recommend Long Branch Trolley Company.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Long Branch Trolley Company 12
    Long Branch Trolley Company 13
    Long Branch Trolley Company 14
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 04/06/2019

The trolley was awesome for our wedding!

The trolley was awesome! We had so much fun with it and they were great! They took us everywhere we needed to go and had us on time for everything. It was so much fun and made great photos!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Long Branch Trolley Company's reply:

Thanks Kristine, we were happy to be a part of your big day ! It looked like everyone had a good time.

Tom, LBTC
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Decision Ever!!

My husband and I knew we wanted something different for our transportation on our wedding day. We had planned to take pictures around Spring Lake, and wanted to travel in style! Using this company was definitely a great decision! Tom was professional and punctual. We were running behind with hair and makeup (not surprising) but Tom arrived and patiently waited for us to be ready. He was also a trooper with our wedding party, who wanted to do the KeKe challenge with the trolley (sorry Tom!). We would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

Great Experience

We were very happy with Long Branch Trolley. They were responsive, reasonably priced, and easy to work with. They were also very accommodating in assisting with transporting our guests from the hotel to the venue once the bridal party was dropped off. The trolley was clean, we were able to hook up our music without a problem and we got from point A to point B without any issues. Our driver was very attentive and reached out the day before to confirm times and let us know we were all set. Overall, we were very satisfied with Long Branch Trolley.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Tom

Tom McMahon · Married on 08/10/2018

Our Wheels for a Wedding

What a wonderful experience Long Branch Trolley Company was for our daughter's wedding this past August. Tom was our driver; and what a nice, helpful man. He came up to northern Jersey, drove us from home to church to reception. The ride was comfortable and so much fun! Music playing and passengers singing. We would highly recommend this mode of transportation, especially this company, for your special day.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Long Branch Trolley Company 15

Sam · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired for our wedding and couldn't be happier. The trolley gave such a unique look for our photos and was big enough to accommodate everyone in the wedding party. They even took two separate trips to the church so that both my husband and I could ride to the ceremony with our groomsmen/ bridesmaids.Our driver was very friendly really helped make our day special.

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Long Branch Trolley Company 16
    Long Branch Trolley Company 17
    Long Branch Trolley Company 18
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

Very easy to work with and fun transportation!! Our photographer knew the driver and that made it even easier. Added some great pictures and fun!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2017

Long Branch Trolley Company was great. We wanted something a little more unique than a limo, and Long Branch Trolley delivered. They were on time, and very organized. The trolley was nicely decorated, and the bridal party and guests all had a blast riding to the ceremony and back to the hotel afterwards. It definitely make for some cool pictures too! We highly recommend working with Long Branch Trolley, especially if you’re looking for something that stands out more than your typical wedding transportation- and it definitely fit the vibe of a fun beach wedding like ours!

Sent on 01/27/2018

BeachBride09 · Married on 08/19/2017

We used LBTC for our August wedding. Tom was very easy to work with and gave us Brian as our driver. Brian was INCREDIBLE! Not only was he perfectly on time throughout the entire 3 hours together, he even acted as a tour guide as we drove through Spring Lake and Belmar! He was telling us about the area and the houses. He made sure we drank water on our hot wedding morning during pictures, and even had paper towels with him so we weren't sweaty looking in pictures! He was very personable, funny, and kept me calm. A true gentleman. We highly recommend LBTC and Brian!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/23/2017

Hired a trolley to transport guests and wedding party between ceremony and reception. Super cute trolley, decorated with white bows and "just married". Driver was nice. He drove safe, let us use the aux cord to play music from our phone, and even drive back to the hotel so we could retrieve a forgotten item. Would def hire again if needed. Guests loved it!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Susan · Married on 07/20/2017

What a perfect addition to the wedding. It was exactly what our wedding needed. Tom accommodated all our needs and more. I would highly recommend this trolley ride for large weddings or for any group that doesn't want to drive from point to point

Sent on 08/01/2017

Susan · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I confidently recommend LBTC for your transportation needs. We sent the below to the company and have also decided to post it here.

Michael and I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that Kevin, our trolley driver for our wedding this past Saturday was EXCEPTIONAL. I am very difficult to please (as my poor husband can attest to), and Kevin certainly exceeded our expectations. He provided service with a smile and made our day as remarkable as it was. We honestly could not have asked for anything better.

Best regards,

Susan and Michael

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Tom and the Long Branch Trolley Co were excellent on our wedding day! Tom drove my wedding party all around for pictures and let us have music and a lively atmosphere while on board! This was truly the best way to travel- easy to enter and exit when at photo locations. The trolley provided transport back and forth from a hotel for our guests to the wedding location and did an excellent job. Both the wedding party and the guests had a great time on the trolley- we would highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2017

We booked Long Branch Trolley to take my husband, myself, and the entire (huge) bridal party to Jenkinsons Boardwalk for pictures. The experience on the trolley was PHENOMENAL!!!! The driver was kind, we had a huge party on the trolley, the trolley itseslf is aesthetically pleasing - I couldn't have asked for more. To boot, we booked the trolley mere days before the wedding, giving them minimal notice and they were SO accommodating and nice about it. I would have been completely understanding if they couldn't accommodate but they got back to me immediately stating that they could (and we got married on mothers day, so this was especially kind!)

Sent on 05/29/2017

amy · Married on 05/13/2017

This was one of the best decisions we made as we prepared for our wedding day! Tom was great to plan with, leaving no detail behind and giving us experienced professional advice. And our driver was AWESOME! It poured on the day of our wedding, and he took care of all of us, making sure we had umbrellas and kept dry! We highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Alison · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved Long Branch Trolley Company! We had a small bridal party (3 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen) so we wanted to get something a little different for our wedding day transportation. When we inquired about the trolley, we were able to visit with Tom and board the trolley. Since we booked about 1 year out, we had our pick with his different vehicles. One of the things that we really liked was that there was plenty of room on the trolley so no one would be sitting on top of each other, as well as the facts that we could plug in our phones to play our own music and we could pack our own cooler with wine and beer. We decided to pick the trolley with the large window, that opens across the entire side (so we could take some great pictures!). The day of the wedding, Tom was incredibly prompt (he was actually early in picking up the guys). When the groomsmen forgot to bring plastic cups for the drinks, he was able to stop at a Walgreens on the way to the church! While taking pictures in Spring Lake before our reception, the groomsmen noticed a slight smell in the back of the bus -- it turned out that anti-freeze was leaking. Luckily Tom had an extra trolley that was not being used only a few blocks away! We did not have to wait for anything because all of this happened while we were taking pictures. My groom and I had no idea anything was going on until we went to get back on the bus!! Tom and his company are true professionals and I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

So fun! Great pictures! Was super helpful when we were running behind

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 11/17/2016

Amazing! I suggest using LBTC to everyone!

I just have to tell you how WONDERFUL our experience with the LBTC was. Ed was super sweet & helped all the guests on & off the trolley. Everything was so smooth & easy! I really truly appreciate it! You guys are an outstanding company & I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2016

LBTC was great! They got us everywhere we needed to be on time and in style. We had them drop us off at the reception and pick us up at the end - and they didn't even charge us for the downtime in between since we were close to their location. We loved the trolley and would absolutely recommend LBTC.

Sent on 10/18/2016