50 Reviews for Long Branch Trolley Company

Wedding Signage (8)
Round Trip (6)
Bottled Water/Ice (6)
50 Long Branch Trolley Company Reviews

Very easy to work with and fun transportation!! Our photographer knew the driver and that made it even easier. Added some great pictures and fun!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Long Branch Trolley Company was great. We wanted something a little more unique than a limo, and Long Branch Trolley delivered. They were on time, and very organized. The trolley was nicely decorated, and the bridal party and guests all had a blast riding to the ceremony and back to the hotel afterwards. It definitely make for some cool pictures too! We highly recommend working with Long Branch Trolley, especially if you’re looking for something that stands out more than your typical wedding transportation- and it definitely fit the vibe of a fun beach wedding like ours!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used LBTC for our August wedding. Tom was very easy to work with and gave us Brian as our driver. Brian was INCREDIBLE! Not only was he perfectly on time throughout the entire 3 hours together, he even acted as a tour guide as we drove through Spring Lake and Belmar! He was telling us about the area and the houses. He made sure we drank water on our hot wedding morning during pictures, and even had paper towels with him so we weren't sweaty looking in pictures! He was very personable, funny, and kept me calm. A true gentleman. We highly recommend LBTC and Brian!

Profile Picture BeachBride09, 8/19/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Hired a trolley to transport guests and wedding party between ceremony and reception. Super cute trolley, decorated with white bows and "just married". Driver was nice. He drove safe, let us use the aux cord to play music from our phone, and even drive back to the hotel so we could retrieve a forgotten item. Would def hire again if needed. Guests loved it!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Trolley, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage

What a perfect addition to the wedding. It was exactly what our wedding needed. Tom accommodated all our needs and more. I would highly recommend this trolley ride for large weddings or for any group that doesn't want to drive from point to point

Profile Picture Susan, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My husband and I confidently recommend LBTC for your transportation needs. We sent the below to the company and have also decided to post it here.

Michael and I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that Kevin, our trolley driver for our wedding this past Saturday was EXCEPTIONAL. I am very difficult to please (as my poor husband can attest to), and Kevin certainly exceeded our expectations. He provided service with a smile and made our day as remarkable as it was. We honestly could not have asked for anything better.

Best regards,

Susan and Michael

Profile Picture Susan, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Tom and the Long Branch Trolley Co were excellent on our wedding day! Tom drove my wedding party all around for pictures and let us have music and a lively atmosphere while on board! This was truly the best way to travel- easy to enter and exit when at photo locations. The trolley provided transport back and forth from a hotel for our guests to the wedding location and did an excellent job. Both the wedding party and the guests had a great time on the trolley- we would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Trolley

We booked Long Branch Trolley to take my husband, myself, and the entire (huge) bridal party to Jenkinsons Boardwalk for pictures. The experience on the trolley was PHENOMENAL!!!! The driver was kind, we had a huge party on the trolley, the trolley itseslf is aesthetically pleasing - I couldn't have asked for more. To boot, we booked the trolley mere days before the wedding, giving them minimal notice and they were SO accommodating and nice about it. I would have been completely understanding if they couldn't accommodate but they got back to me immediately stating that they could (and we got married on mothers day, so this was especially kind!)

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Trolley

This was one of the best decisions we made as we prepared for our wedding day! Tom was great to plan with, leaving no detail behind and giving us experienced professional advice. And our driver was AWESOME! It poured on the day of our wedding, and he took care of all of us, making sure we had umbrellas and kept dry! We highly recommend this company!!!

Profile Picture amy, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We loved Long Branch Trolley Company! We had a small bridal party (3 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen) so we wanted to get something a little different for our wedding day transportation. When we inquired about the trolley, we were able to visit with Tom and board the trolley. Since we booked about 1 year out, we had our pick with his different vehicles. One of the things that we really liked was that there was plenty of room on the trolley so no one would be sitting on top of each other, as well as the facts that we could plug in our phones to play our own music and we could pack our own cooler with wine and beer. We decided to pick the trolley with the large window, that opens across the entire side (so we could take some great pictures!). The day of the wedding, Tom was incredibly prompt (he was actually early in picking up the guys). When the groomsmen forgot to bring plastic cups for the drinks, he was able to stop at a Walgreens on the way to the church! While taking pictures in Spring Lake before our reception, the groomsmen noticed a slight smell in the back of the bus -- it turned out that anti-freeze was leaking. Luckily Tom had an extra trolley that was not being used only a few blocks away! We did not have to wait for anything because all of this happened while we were taking pictures. My groom and I had no idea anything was going on until we went to get back on the bus!! Tom and his company are true professionals and I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Trolley

So fun! Great pictures! Was super helpful when we were running behind

Profile Picture User5579794, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

LBTC was great! They got us everywhere we needed to be on time and in style. We had them drop us off at the reception and pick us up at the end - and they didn't even charge us for the downtime in between since we were close to their location. We loved the trolley and would absolutely recommend LBTC.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/15/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Premium Stereo, Trolley, Multi-Locations

We would recommend Long Branch Trolley Company to anyone! Not only are the trolley’s an amazingly unique experience to ride on, everyone was a pleasure to work with. Tom helped us with the logistics of moving almost 100 people from hotel to wedding reception, between his email communication and phone conference we felt confident that our wedding day transportation would be smooth. On the day of our wedding the trolley drivers went above and beyond bringing the wedding party waters and ensuring we arrived to our destinations on time. Thank you for an amazing experience!!

Profile Picture Mollie, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Round Trip, Trolley

We definitely recommend Long Branch Trolley Company; everyone was a pleasure to work with! Tom helped us with the logistics of moving approximately 70 guests from two hotels to wedding ceremony/reception site. Both the Bride and Groom were running late- and both trolley drivers did get everyone where they needed to be as quickly as possible and called to hotels so they could advise the guests that the ceremony would not begin until all trolley arrived. The trolleys were beautifully decorated with white bows and ribbons and were very clean. And… we were able to provide our own music; one trolley played the Bride’s play list, the other the Groom’s play list. Plus – Tom was great at finding and delivering things left on the trolleys to our hotel the next day. Having an open bar at our reception- we felt that providing transportation for our guests was very important. Thank you for an amazing experience!!

Profile Picture Helen, 8/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Trolley

We used Long Branch Trolley to transport us to the church ceremony, to pictures afterwards, and then finally to the reception site. They were very friendly, punctual and professional. They provided water for us on the trolley and happily took us to all the places around the park in which we wanted pictures. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Trolley, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage

Loved using LBTC for our wedding. Our driver arrived early and was so sweet and helpful getting myself and my bridesmaids on and off the trolley. We had a ton of bags/boxes of things we needed for the wedding and there was plenty of room for all of that and the bridal party on the trolley. Thanks, LBTC!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Trolley, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations

Loved having the trolley for my wedding! Everyone was on time and everything went smoothly! The trolley itself is gorgeous and looks so cute in the pictures! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley

Selecting Long Branch Trolley Co. for transportation made getting around during our wedding day unique and fun! Tom is so great to work with. He was efficient in his response to my emails and flexible when our schedule changed. He arrived on time and was very helpful in making sure items like balloons and flowers were loaded on to the trolley. The trolley arrived beautifully decorated with white ribbons along the sides. We loved that the sign on the back switches from "getting married" to "just married" and got well wishes from many passerbys. In addition to being efficient, helpful, and accommodating, Long Branch Trolley Co. offers a vintage feel that the standard party bus or limo cannot offer. It also looks amazing in photographs.

Profile Picture cara, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Tom was very helpful and responsive throughout the process. He made recommendations for our pick up schedules based on the wedding event timeline in order to make sure we were on time and the day went smoothly. The driver was very nice and professional, and he was also very flexible. They had to circle for a little while so that my husband and I could get portraits done downtown because there was no where to park. We had a blast in the trolley and it was so beautiful and perfect for our December wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Prompt and polite! Tom and the guys are great, nice clean trolleys and so much fun for the big day!

Profile Picture lauren, 12/11/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley

The Long Branch Trolley Company was wonderful! During the planning process they were very professional and quick to respond to any emails I sent to them. On the day of the wedding the trolleys were clean and the drivers were very nice.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/22/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Trolley

SO great and fun! Loved working with Tom and traveling in Long Branch Trolley on our wedding day!

Profile Picture User5342699, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Tom was a pleasure to work with. The trolley was decorated beautifully and was absolutely perfect for our LBI wedding!

Profile Picture Kristie, 6/19/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The Long Branch Trolley was so wonderful to work with. After I first contacted them, Tom got back to me right away and wanted to make sure I knew they had a brand new trolley and sent me links so that I would be able to see it so I would know exactly which trolley our bridal party would be riding in. The trolley arrived right on time, and they had done a "dry run" so that the driver would know where he was going. I think having the trolley was the perfect way to transport our 16 person bridal party, plus our parents--it looks so much nicer in our pictures than a bus or stretch limo would have.

Profile Picture Jordan, 12/13/14, 10 Reviews