Lone Star Bloom Reviews

Lone Star Bloom 3
Lone Star Bloom 4

Donna Barry · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Top Notch!

Lone Star Bloom and Samantha Welzbacher were amazing! They created beautiful arrangements for our son’s rehearsal dinner in July of 2018 and I couldn’t have been happier. Talk about stress free! Lone Star was responsive, punctual, and delivered top notch professional service—very much needed as we were hosting a long distant event. Truly felt like I was working with a “family” member! 5 stars all the way around!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

Samantha was my favorite vendor to work with and Lone Star Bloom provided spectacular flowers for my wedding! I was able to give Samantha an idea of what I was looking for and she came back with a plan to include everything I wanted and everything I didn't think of. She rolled with my changes and was able to answer all of my questions with total confidence. I even had her take care of details that were too much for me to figure out and every decision she made was excellent. We also ordered flowers and herbs for our rehearsal dinner and they made the venue absolutely shine. I will be looking for future events where I can use Lone Star Bloom because every part of the experience was fantastic.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Sara - thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We loved working with you and your family for your special day and your rehearsal dinner. Thanks so much and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Hanna · Married on 12/31/2017

Samantha was amazing to work with!!!! She was always so quick to respond to any questions I had and would always tell me her honest opinion on any changes I would think of... If she loved them she would say YES Absolutely!!! It'll be perfect!!! She was very flexible and we were so happy with everything!!! I probably drove her crazy with the amount of texting I did ... but she never let it show and made my wedding day and flowers BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot thank Lone Star Bloom or Samantha enough!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Lone Star Bloom 5
    Lone Star Bloom 6
    Lone Star Bloom 7

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your honest review, Hanna! I loved working with you and truly enjoyed the whole process. Your photos are stunning and I can't wait to keep seeing more!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely loved working with Lone Star Bloom, and specifically with Samantha. She was extremely receptive of my ideas of what I wanted our flowers to look like. Her ability to interpret the vision I had in my head into actual arrangements is amazing! She put together a comprehensive design proposal that listed the flowers and other greenery to be used in each type of arrangement, from bouquets and boutonnieres to table and altar arrangements, so everything was very clearly laid out. We used Lone Star Bloom on a recommendation of a friend, and I am so glad we did! I've been to other events with flowers from Lone Star Bloom, and they have the ability to make something beautiful and unique, no matter what your style may be. Not only was the design amazing, Lone Star Bloom was easily the most responsive and easy to reach vendor of our entire wedding. Working with them was an absolute breeze. Huge tank you to Samantha and Lone Star Bloom for bringing my dream florals to life for our wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kaitlin! It was so much fun to work with you and Reese and each time I see a new photo from your photographers, I get so excited. Thanks for being a dream bride and groom to work with.

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Samantha is AWESOME to work with! Everything she did was perfect! Would definitely recommend using Lone Star Bloom!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Lone Star Bloom 8

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was so much fun to work with you and Jeff!!

Kristi · Married on 06/10/2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Lone Star Bloom! Samantha took the time to listen to what I wanted, looked at Pinterest photos I saved for inspiration, and created a look that was beyond what I imagined for my wedding day. The flowers arrived on time and fresh, and lasted throughout my outdoor June Texas ceremony. I would recommend Lone Star Floral to anyone looking for a florist for their special day.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words Kristi! It was a pleasure to work with you and Chris' for your special wedding day!

Katie · Married on 04/14/2017

Working with Lone Star Bloom was seriously one of the easiest things I did in the preparation for our wedding. Working with Samantha was simple and she always responded to any questions I had in a quick and professional manner. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful floral work.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Katie! It was a blast working with you and Tim!

Rob · Married on 03/05/2017

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

My wedding day came to life with all the flowers that we discussed with and ordered from Lone Star Bloom
    . Samantha took my emails and phone calls and made my vision come to life.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thank you so much for your review, it was wonderful to work with you! -Samantha and the Lone Star Bloom team

Jael · Married on 11/06/2016

Samantha is great! She's very easy to work with, has great ideas and wonderful vision. My wedding bouquet was more than I could've dreamed and my husband's boutonnière was my favorite detail. Great work all around.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thank you Jael! We LOVED working with you!!

Katrina · Married on 11/05/2016

Samantha was absolutely my favorite vendor when it came to planning the details of my wedding. She was flexible, honest, and made me feel at ease. She did an exceptional job on my floral for my wedding. I had last minute suggestions and she accomplished them without hesitation. Would highly recommend Samantha from Lone Star Blooms.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

We had such a great time working with you Katrina! Thank you for choosing such a gorgeous venue and having such a beautiful and unique vision for us to help bring to life.

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

Our flowers were gorgeous, got lots of compliments. They are super quick to respond and they executed everything perfectly.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks so much Kelly! It was such a pleasure working with you!

My bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids came out so beautiful. Samantha was very easy to work with. I would send her pictures and she was very willingly to adjust to my suggestions. I'm very pleased of the quality of flowers and set up in which they were delivered.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Therese · Married on 09/03/2016

Samantha was WONDERFUL for our flowers at my wedding on 9/3/2016. I was planning while in school, so I was not able to meet her in person during the beginning stages of planning. She still went above and beyond to make sure that we were on the same page with what we wanted and worked within the budget I had. I had requested manzanita trees on some of the tables at the reception, and initially we were going to go with black, but after receiving them, she contacted me and let me know that she thought a different color may look better for the overall look we were going for and I was so glad that I took this advice and she took the time to truly consider what I wanted and change it as needed. Every time I would email Samantha, she would reply quickly and thoroughly. The flowers turned out wonderfully and I got so many comments about them and how unique and beautiful they looked. She arrived on time to deliver the personal floral and even threw in some extras that truly added to the overall look and once the wedding was over, all of the centerpieces were perfectly arranged by the time the reception began. My bridesmaids took their bouquets home and also mentioned how long they lasted after the wedding. I could not have been happier with the florals and would wholeheartedly recommend Samantha to anyone looking for a true artist who cares for her craft and those she is serving.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Therese, It was truly a wonderful experience to work with you and your mom. I will not forget meeting with her, you were both such a joy to work with! I am thrilled that you were so pleased with how everything came together.

Alicia · Married on 07/16/2016

Samantha and her team from Lone Star Bloom are AMAZING. She was so easy to work with and willing to help accommodate (or honestly suggest a cheaper alternative!) on any request we had within our wedding vision. She took what we have always wanted and made it come to life! Because of her past work, we knew we had to have her as our florist for our big day. To that point, I should probably mention that our wedding was in Fayetteville, Arkansas and she traveled all the way up there (9 hours!) for our big day. We are so grateful for all of the time, support and planning that went into making our wedding the best day of our lives and it wouldn't have been what it was without Samantha and her team from Lone Star Bloom!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • GABRIELLA

GABRIELLA · Married on 05/29/2016

I honestly have zero complaints about LSB! Sam diligently worked with me on each and every idea I had, made recommendations and accommodated our ever changing floral proposal with no complaints. She was eager and excited about our wedding's concept, delivered on time and was a joy to work with step by step! last but not least, SHE KEPT US IN BUDGET! *high five emoji* I HIGHLY recommend Sam and her team!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks so much Gabee! It was such a joy to work with you and David for your event!
  • BecomingMrsDavis

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2016

Lone Star Blooms rocks and Samantha is an absolute dream to work with! My bouquet, the guys boutonnieres, mom's wrist corsages, and our two flower girl's baby's breath crowns were AMAZING! We even ordered loose flowers through Samantha for our centerpieces. All of the florals we received were excellent quality and are currently making our home smell amazing! I changed my mind a couple of times on the color of the roses I wanted and Samantha was super flexible about the changes. I highly recommend Lone Star Blooms and am beyond thrilled that we chose them!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Karen · Married on 04/09/2016

I had to work long distance with Lone Star but picked them to do my flowers because I felt I made a good connection over the phone. Samantha seemed to understand the look I was going with and was happy to work with the constraints of my containers, changing ideas, the space and the rain! Her contribution to my day was beautiful. Pricing at first seemed on the higher than average side but the quality of the arrangements was better than average.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks so much Karen!! It was a joy to be a part of your day!

Jackie · Married on 04/03/2016

We worked with Samantha, who was a pleasure to work with! She understood our design concept and the finished product was exactly what we asked for - and beyond! The bridal bouquet was exquisite and the bridesmaids bouquets were the perfect complement to the wedding party.

I was nervous about the flowers since the wedding was in Austin, and I'm in Houston...but Samantha was so helpful over the phone and through email, when I had any questions about the design and amount of flowers we needed (We had to add more flowers at the end since our room configuration changed from our initial visit with Samantha.)

I would highly recommend any bride (or mom) to trust their flower order to Lone Star Bloom!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Lone Star bloom provided our bouquets, boutonnieres and altar flowers for our January wedding. They were gorgeous! We were on a fairly tight floral budget and our florist was able to meet our needs and create in-season masterpieces for exactly the right price. Delivery was on-time and the flowers were amazing.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Jaime! It was a pleasure to be a part of you and Ryan's special day!!

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

Samantha is great and her flowers are beautiful. I started planning my wedding thinking I was going to do my own floral and 3 months before decided that wasn't such a great idea. Samantha responded extremely quick to all my emails and was even nice enough to meet me in a coffee shop in San Antonio to go over ideas. She listened to what I liked, looked over my Pinterest boards with me, but perhaps more importantly she listened to what I absolutely did not want and didn't try to sell me more then what I was looking for. She did all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and even a flower crown and bracelet for me. She was respectful of my budget and also didn't give me that sinking feeling that I should be spending more. My flowers where beautiful, exactly what I was looking for, in budget, and the smelled so amazing.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Working with Lone Star Bloom, and especially Samantha, was an absolutely dream. She laid out pricing easily for me, as well as showing me photos of florals she was thinking of while listening to my vision. Sam was absolutely amazing and listening to what I was thinking for flowers and translating it to exactly what I wanted. We had bouquets made for six bridesmaids and one for myself, flower crowns for 7 women, boutonnieres for many men, and even corsages for myself and the mothers in our wedding. It was exceptional. The flowers were beautiful and lasted, and Sam was able to work with me to incorporate the blooms throughout our reception. So - not only did she pull the vision together in what we were wearing and carrying, but she pulled it throughout the reception with garlands and blooms to match. I would recommend LoneStar Bloom to any bride for their great, timely, consistent customer service and day-of execution.

Plus, Sam is cute as a button and pretty much the nicest person on the planet.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day!

Great service, value and final product! Samantha was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very receptive of my floral vision, and created the most amazing arrangements for our wedding day! Highly recommend for any occasion, especially a wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback!!

Lone Star Bloom did the flowers for my wedding and they were INCREDIBLE. Not only did the arrangements turn out beautiful but the service was above and beyond. I had no clue what I wanted and they walked me through all of the options, gave me some ideas and we came up with the perfect plan that fit my budget and needs. I am so happy with my decision to use Lone Star Bloom and will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Nicholas · Married on 08/29/2015

Samantha was a blast to work with when planning all our flower arrangements! She was very flexible and the whole process went smoothly!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Lone Star Bloom's reply:

Thanks for your review Nick! It was a blast working with you and Vanda for your special day!!