London Photo Booths Reviews

29 | Coatesville, PA

29 Reviews for London Photo Booths

29 London Photo Booths Reviews

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding!

We are so happy that we hired London Photo Booths for our wedding reception. Not only did our guests have a blast, but we have an album full of fun, silly photo strips to prove it! The attendants were great and made sure that our guests were taking photos all night. We all had a blast. I would definitely recommend this company to all future brides and grooms!

Marcy · Married on 06/09/2018

We checked out several photo booth companies when planning my daughter's wedding, but these guys stood out from the start. They offer top-notch service with a sophisticated, yet fun booth; plenty of accessories and props and super nice prints. The photos are high quality and crystal clear. Plus they don't tack on extra charges like some companies, nor limit the number of pictures they will take. Our guests went back multiple times and they were always friendly and helpful. Don't hesitate to call London photo booth - they are the best!

Karlyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Tonya was great to work with! She gave us plenty of options when it came to what design we wanted for our photo strips. Providing the props for guests to use was great and the fact that they make a book for you with everyones pictures and personal messages to take home at the end of the night was a sweet touch! Plus they work with VIP DJ Entertainment and there is a package that includes the photo booth! I would highly recommend!

London Photo Booths 1
    London Photo Booths 8
    London Photo Booths 9
    London Photo Booths 10

Gayle · Married on 05/18/2018

We had the wonderful pleasure of having Tonya and London Photo Booths be a part of our wedding reception and I can't express enough how much we loved them! They were so helpful, funny and professional all in one! The props were great and all of our guests had such an amazing time popping in for photos, and let me tell you, my husband and I also love all the hilarious photos! Thank you so much, Tonya!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/18/2018

We booked London Photo Booth as a package with VIP DJ Entertainment and was very happy with both services. When I had a question, Tonya was very helpful and prompt. The process for choosing the layout was very easy to use. On the night of the event Tonya was very helpful in making sure that all of the guests had a great time using the photo booth. At the end of the night, we were given a scrapbook with all of the photos from our guests with a message.

Erika · Married on 02/03/2018

The photobooth was a must have! I think it was literally everyone's favorite part of the night. London brings TONS of props and their photobooth is so cute, shaped like a london photobooth (hence the name). They were helpful and professional and provide you with a book at the end of the night that has all of your photobooth pictures from the night in it, signed by all of your guests. You can access all of the pictures online and they give you a USB of your pictures as well. I would absolutely recommend them again!

Sent on 02/22/2018

London Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much Erika. We are glad that you and your guests enjoyed themselves. We do pride ourselves on our huge prop collection! We hope that you enjoy the memory book for many years to come. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2017

The London photo booth was a perfect choice we our wedding ! It looked amazing and the pictures turned out even better ! The staff who worked the event were professional, fast, and very fun ! The book we got at the end of the was amazing the photos are hilarious ! They supply all the hats, signs, mustaches, lips and other funny items ;you name it they had it ! I think every single person at our wedding did the photo booth atleast once ! Such a fun thing for everyone to do ! Thanks again for betting so attentive, responsiveness and helpful for our wedding !

Sent on 04/29/2017

London Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy to hear that you and your guests had a great time with the photo booth and are enjoying their keepsake photos!

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2017

They were very helpful with myself and all the guests it was a lot of fun and they had a large variety of props we could choose from. My favorite part was the kids could go in as many times and didn't need an adult with them to go into the photo booth. Also I have a copy of all the pictures and I cute album to remember it all.

Sent on 05/03/2017

London Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks Nicole! We appreciate the feedback. Glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2017

London Photo Booth are very professional and responsive. I actually had seen them in action at another wedding and I just knew I had to book them! At my wedding the photobooth was a huge hit -everyone loved it! I got the CD with all the regular size pictures after the wedding as well as a beautiful scrapbook they made for me during the wedding! London Photobooth is seriously the best. Highly recommended! They really care about their customers and you can tell that by their quality of work.

Sent on 02/18/2016

London Photo Booths's reply:

Hi Nicole. Thanks for your kind words. We are looking forward to your event and we hope to exceed your expectations!

Brenna · Married on 08/27/2016

We were thrilled with how wonderful this photo booth turned out at our wedding! Tonya was so easy to plan with and was very flexible when we had to adjust the time. The scrapbook they make turned out amazing. Not all photo booth gives each person in the photo their own print, but this one did. It was a great value and they did an amazing job.

Sent on 09/27/2016

London Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback. We had a wonderful time at your event. Your guests were so fun. We really appreciate you letting us be a part of your special day!

They were fantastic! If you pair the photo booth with VIP Entertainment it's even better because they have price incentives and are both really great at what they do.

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Tonya is awesome! She went above and beyond to customize our photo templates to the exact color of our wedding. The photo booth was a huge hit. It included one of the biggest selections of props I have ever seen at a wedding. The process was carefree and we booked along with VIP Entertainment. The combined package was unbeatable. Thanks for making our wedding so great :)

Kevin · Married on 01/16/2016

Tonya and her team made sure our wedding was as memorable as can be. We can honestly say the wedding would not have been the same without London Photo Booth there, everyone loved it. Even with having 190 guests, they made sure everyone got their turn and more if they wanted it. They even stayed a little late to make sure the bride and groom got their turn as the night quickly went by. We could not stop laughing looking through all the pictures, great props too! We would recommend London Photo Booth to anyone and everyone.

Tonya & her staff at London Photo Booth were amazing! We booked LPB for our wedding after going to another wedding who used them. Everything was professional leading up to and including the day of the event. Tonya was super helpful in keeping things organized and the line moving! So many people at the wedding commented about how great it was! Props were amazing!

Maxine · Married on 10/03/2015

London Photo Booths was great to work with as Tonya and Fred made it so easy combining it with the DJ package. Tonya made the process easy with just signing a contract and finding out a few details about the wedding. The Photo Booth was a huge hit at our wedding and all of our guests loved it! The minute the doors opened to the ballroom, our guests went right to the photo booth, as they were so excited to have a small souvenir from our wedding! I would highly recommend both London Photo Booths and VIP DJ Entertainment!

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I decided we wanted a photo booth that would double as our guest book so that we could look back at the pictures and notes from all of our guests. If you are looking for a photo booth company, look no further! Tonya from London Photo Booth was such a joy to work with :) Our guests absolutely LOVED our photo booth!! We just looked through our book after returning from our honeymoon and it was so entertaining to go through. Many of our guests went in multiple times and left multiple messages! Tonya brought an assistant to help which worked out wonderfully because one could print the photos and the other could assist in making sure the book was signed. She also brings along so many fun props!! We booked her in conjunction with her husbands DJ company (VIP DJ Entertainment - who is also amazing) so we got a discounted rate! Tonya was always available to chat and answer any questions as I did a nontraditional guest book. It was also nice that it wasn't actually a booth...it is an area set up so several people can fit in for a picture. I loved having them at our wedding and so did everyone else!! :)

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

Tonya and Shannon were amazing! My guests had nothing but good things to say about how nice and helpful they were. Tonya was very patient with me throughout the whole planning process, and was eager to help with any questions I had! The photo booth was very unique, and took great pictures! One thing that made London Photo Booths stand out above the rest was that each member of the group who was in the booth got a copy of their pictures. Many photo booths that we looked at only printed two copies, one for the group and one for the newlyweds. This was not the case, and I absolutely love that each person got a copy of their pictures! At the end of the night, Tonya personally handed me a competed scrapbook of all of the photo strips. Each of the photo strips had a message from at least one of the people in the picture. This was so nice to have, the photos, and the personalized messages to go along with them! I will definitely be recommending London Photo Booths to anyone looking for a photo booth! Thank you so much!

So, we had our wedding in May of 2015, and I have to tell everyone how much fun it was to have Tonya and her Photo Booth there. All night, our guests were in and out of the booth snapping hilarious pics. We even got a photo album at the end of the reception, with every snap that was taken. It is so funny to look at still, and I'm sure it will always take us back to our special day. I would absolutely recommend having Tonya and her Booth not only to a weeding reception, but any event for that matter. It really brings together the people at the event, and its just so much fun. If you are even thinking about a booth at your event, do it, but make sure you use London Photo Booth, and Tonya Alvis. HOME RUN!!!!

Cayleigh · Married on 10/25/2014

Tonya & team at London Photo Booths were fantastic on our October wedding at the Mendenhall Inn in Chadds Ford, PA. They have a very professional setup/breakdown procedure, came with fantastic props, gave our guests copies of their photo strip on-site and provided us with a great photo book at the end of the night which was such a special touch. We were able to walk away that night with some wedding photos (yes hilarious and candid) while we waited for the professional ones from our photographer. I've used London Photo Booths a few times for work events so it was a no brainer to include them on my special day. Would hire them 100 times over! Thank you, London Photo Booths! You were fantastic!!

Shanna · Married on 09/12/2014

Tonya was great to work with! She brought so many great props and it was a huge hit at our wedding. At the end of the night, she handed me a book of all the pictures and used momentoes from our wedding to form a scrapbook. It was just truly special! I can't thank them enough for adding the special touches that they did.

Christine · Married on 08/10/2014

Dear Future Bride/Groom, My husband and I got married on Sunday, 8.10.14 in Philadelphia (University City). Having a photo booth is a wedding reception staple, so to make your experience stand out, you have to do your research. Here is what is unique (and wonderful) about London Photo Booths, and what encouraged us to select them over the other companies out there: 1) The traditional, English photo booth is the set piece for pictures. It was important to us that the design of the photo booth fit the classy aesthetic of our wedding, and London Photo Booths was a huge success regarding this criteria, as I had guests not only take pictures inside of the booth, but of the booth, too! =D 2) There were two staff members "manning" the booth and the set up of materials (booth, props, album construction area, etc.) was quick and non-invasive. Tonya and her assistant were efficient, kind, and positive towards my guests. The 30 children invited to our wedding were permitted to get their photos taken an unlimited number of times, and *everyone* in the photo received a copy of the picture, even if 7 printouts were needed. Recently (8.2.15), I attended a wedding in which everyone received a copy of the picture, but the single attendant was rude to the 30 children coming in and out the the booth, stating, "This is your last time in the booth." What a grumpy man! Tonya and her staff are SO pleasant and happy to be a part of your wedding day! 3) The reasonable prices are OUTSTANDING, and when you're on a wedding budget and considering cutting the photo booth, hire this company! 4) A final testament to London Photo Booths is how my husband and I were so busy with the energy and itinerary of our wedding night that we neglected to take pictures in the booth. Tonya came to us before the end of the evening and encouraged us to take our couples photos.....please visit https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/london-photo-booths-east-fallowfield-pa-591624 for the finished review...

London Photo Booth was Great at my daughter's wedding. The unique style of the booth, the props, the professionalism and courteous manner of the attendenst was all that I expected and more. I watched our guest during the reception as they visited the booth and they excitedly showed off their pictures
    to others. They stated they had never seen anything like it nor had they used one that had so many props. The pictures were the gift from the bride and groom. The scrape book with the pictures and special notes from guest is a keepsake they have to recall their special day before the professional videos and pictures become available.

Jess · Married on 08/10/2013

We had a wonderful experience with London Photo Booths! The photo booth was a HUGE hit at our reception, and definitely added even more fun to the already festive occasion. Tonya was very responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Great company and great photobooth! Best props I have ever seen at a wedding and they go the extra mile to include special details!

We are so happy we used London Photobooth!

Alexandra · Married on 04/13/2013

London photobooths was the best purchase I made for my wedding, my guests as well as myself and my husband had so much fun with the booth. The staff were fabulous! My guests loved their pictures and I love the scrapbook I was given at the end of the night with everyone's pictures, it's something I'll cherish forever! I would recommend London photobooths to anyone having a party! They'll be the first place I call for my next big party.