Lomeli Images Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Aimee S. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Love Staring At My Photos

They have the best personalities you want around your wedding day. The smiles, the laughter but they get to capture those moments as well. I can remember every moment just by looking at the photos. I love them so much. My engagement sessions, I can’t believe I was getting married to my best friend and the moments they captured, I have no words. It’s like the world stopped at that very moment and they captured it. I will see you for my vow renewal.
  • Janae
    Janae H. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing photographers!!!

We connected with Omar and Karina the moment we met them. They helped us with outfit suggestions for our engagement photos and they picked the perfect spot for our photos. They also worked with our coordinator and DJ to make wedding run smoothly. I can’t wait to get our pictures back!
  • Susana
    Susana L. Married on 10/22/2021

What can I say they were awesome

Words cannot express what this couple of a duo tag team of husband and wife did on our BIG DAY!! THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HAD A LOT OF PATIENCE!!! ESPECIALLY KARINA WHOM HAD TO HELP ME WITH MY DRESS ESPECIALLY THE BUSSEL PART OF THE DRESS!! IT WAS A PLEASURE HAVING THEM AS OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!! WE WERE GOING TO GO WITH JUST ONE BUT THANK GOODNESS WE DECIDED TO GO WITH THE BOTH OF THEM!!! GREAT PHOTOS AND ALSO GREAT TIME!!
  • Nikki
    Nikki V. Married on 10/08/2021

All the stars possible!

Karina and Omar are the absolute best! Not only are their pictures beautiful but they made the whole process so comfortable and fun. They go above and beyond for every couple they work with (Karina even used her own supplies to bustle my dress for me on my wedding day because I forgot to get that part added on!) We truly cannot say how thankful we were to have such a loving couple be with us on our wedding day. We would highly recommend these two!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing duo!

Omar and Karina are absolutely AMAZING! We had to postpone our engagement photos due to the pandemic... then once we got to our rescheduled date we were surrounded by fires...! We almost decided to reschedule once again however, we chose to make the best of it and make the smokiness apart of our story! Omar and Karina created the most beautiful pictures! They were so fun to work with and made us feel so comfortable. We are so excited to work with them on our big day!

WEDDING UPDATE
    Where do we begin with this amazing husband and wife duo. Working with these two was an absolute pleasure from first time meeting them, engagement photos and then the BIG DAY! They made us feel so comfortable and were always there when we had questions. I love how Karina was able to work closely with the girls, while Omar worked with the guys. My favorite part was that since there was two of them, they were able to capture the big day from two different angles. Our pictures came out so beautiful and could not have asked for a better experience from a wedding photographer!

Advice to any couple planning a wedding: your photographer is so important because you work so closely with them through the entire process and the day of! Your pictures are what you will have to remember your big day for the rest of your lives.

Vanessa and Anthony Fornaro
    5-29-21
  • Ariana
    Ariana J. Married on 05/14/2021

100% Recommend

Absolutely loved my engagement and wedding pictures! Omar and Karina we’re very flexible and knew exactly what we wanted. They made the picture taking process fun and easy especially for my husband who is not so photogenic.
    Eric S. Married on 04/23/2021

They deserve more then 5 stars!!

I don’t even know where to begin. Omar and Karina are absolutely amazing at what they do, but not only that they are just amazing, genuine people. Throughout the whole planning process, engagement photos, rescheduling due to pandemic and finally wedding day they were so professional. I’m a very shy person and usually don’t like taking pictures, always very awkward taking professional pictures, but not with these two, it’s like we have known them for years and made everything so effortless. The quality of there work is way beyond anyone’s work we have see. They are wizards with a camera. Omar was with me most of the day, all of us guys enjoyed being with him and how fun he made the pictures. Karina was with the ladies and they loved how helpful she was and always communicating. We had out 1.5 year old daughter so they were flexible and patient with us, as parents they understand, and made so we didn’t stress about time, and kept everyone relaxed. I can go on and on, about how amazing these two are. If you hire them I can promise you, you won’t be disappointed! We’ll definitely be using them in the future for family photos and such. As well as recommending them to everyone!
    Jimena M. Married on 11/13/2020

Great people !

Love my pictures, they’re amazing photography as well as great people !!
    Alva A. Married on 10/17/2020

Would Recommend!

We discovered Lomeli images from a bridal expo and they left an extremely professional, positive and overall good impression on us. After booking with them we decided on which package would suit our needs best, the Lomeli‘s had very reasonable packages along with breakdowns of any other services you might need. For our wedding we also decided to do a photo booth, our guests had such an amazing experience and got some high quality photos for memories. Throughout the course of our wedding day, Karina and Omar did an amazing job and making sure that we had all of our day captured and the special memories surrounding it. Whether it was pinning on boutonnieres, pinning a bustle, or giving me a hand with my bouquet they were incredibly helpful throughout the entire course of our day.
    Planning a wedding overall is a very stressful process, add a global pandemic to that and it can seem almost impossible. Without the vendors that we had, and especially the Lomeli‘s we can’t imagine what our wedding would’ve looked like. We are so thankful to them and we could not recommend them enough!
  • Belen
    Belen C. Married on 10/03/2020

They're Amazing together!!

I'm ABSOLUTELY happy with Omar and Karina's professionalism! I love how passionate they are with their work and wanting to make everything perfect for our wedding. That is why my husband and I booked them for our wedding photos. I received so many compliments from our guests about our Guest sign in, it had all the fun photos we took with them to create a photo book. I couldn't be any more happy to have chosen them to capture our best moments to remember our special day. I will definitely book them in the future when we have babies of our own to take family photos. Won't be the last time I will see them. Book them, I promise you won't regret this decisions. Thank you Lomeli Images. 🙂
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 09/19/2020

Life savers!

Not enough room to RAVE about these two!!! Their experience and professionalism show from your first contact with them to their final products!!!!
    Miriam Married on 06/12/2020

Best photographers

Omar and Karina are the best dúo in photography. They make you feel so confortable for those of you who are shy.
  • Devan
    Devan C. Married on 05/23/2020

Best Photography Team

The most caring and professional people i have ever worked with. Our engagement photos are just a perfect and the location was great since they knew exactly where to go and to get the best shot. They not only were on top of it for the engagement shoot but when it came down to everything going on due to COVID-19 they were the only ones to ever reach out to us and make us feel secure in our decisions about our choices for the wedding and we’re always there to help. Very professional and would recommend to anybody who is looking for someone that is always going to be on top of it.
  • Brenna
    Brenna A. Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely amazing, and talented people

Omar and Karina are absolutely amazing!! I hired them for my wedding and they were everything that I hoped they would be, and more! Not only are they amazing photographers, but amazing people as well. They are so easy to get along with and very helpful in many ways. After booking with them, they also helped me find amazing vendors that they knew as well. In addition to helping me find these other vendors, the also communicated with all of my vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page up to the wedding day. Karina also did my boudoir photos and they came out stunning, I was 100% satisfied with my pictures. She is amazing, they both are. They have great communication with their customers and I highly recommend them. I'm so happy that I chose them to be my photographers and I am so greatful for them. I would higher them again, and again because they really are amazing all around
  • Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 03/07/2020

definitely recommend!

Omar & Karina captured our wedding perfectly! They were so easy to work with & thorough with getting the pictures we wanted & the groups of people we for sure wanted pictures with. Would recommend to everyone!
    Dulces G. Married on 09/29/2019

Outstanding!!!

Where do I begin! Omar and Karina, Thank You from the bottom of our hearts for your loving, caring, compasionate professionlism and endurance throughout the entire night of our wedding you guys are beyond fantastic, my words can not express enough about the way you made us feel throughout the entire night!! are sneak peak photos are sensational!! You two are the premier wedding photographers in Fresno!! If your looking for a photographer for your wedding or event, I give my highest recommendation to lomeli photography!! 5 stars no doubt!!!
  • Amelia
    Amelia B. Married on 09/14/2019

Professional and high quality photos.

If you want quality and beautiful photos Lomeli is your only choice. They made my daughter and new son in law’s engagement photos amazing. On the wedding day they stayed cool under pressure and kept this MOB calm. Huge thank you to Omar and Karina. They were prompt and did not rush us. They are so humble and talented. Two beautiful people who are so very talented.
    Sabrina H. Married on 09/14/2019

Sabrina Harper

Omar and Karina were so amazing! Everything was a breeze and simply put. The photos were beautifully done and I couldn't have asked for a better Photographer!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 09/07/2019

Can’t Wait To Work With Lomeli Again!

I’m writing this review based on a vendors point of view. Its so important to hire quality vendors. It will help your wedding day go so much more smoother. What’s icing on the cake is when your vendors all work well with each other. Working with Lomeli you get so much more. As a Coordinator I find it so important to have a vendor team that is knowledgeable, professional and come to get the job done..,right! Omar and Karina come as a power team. Having two photographers definitely helps the flow of your day. Both clients have their time for photos, your time is not rushed and their experience shows at directing the most valuable moments, such as first touch , first look or walking down the aisle. They were prompt, professional, knowledgeable approachable, friendly , seasoned and I look forward to working with Omar and Karina again.
    Cynthia S. Married on 08/30/2019

Best Photographers Ever! 🙌🏽

Lomeli Images are amazing! Omar and Karina are about the most humblest and fun couple to work with. My fiancé and I were worried that we wouldn’t be able to find a photographer we liked because the few that we had reached were somewhat rude and didn’t offer too much information about their style of photography. However, once we reached out to Lomeli it was a completely different experience. They called us and we’re very informative and excited for us to be getting married. Once we met with them in person, they made us feel so welcomed and went into details on all photo styles they have, the packages and they made us laugh. It was an overall enjoyable experience. For our engagement session, Omar and Karina sent us suggestions on where to go and what to wear, which is oddly helpful because it’s really hard to pick something to wear, let alone, something that will photograph well. I absolutely love our engagement pictures and they were so good at making us laugh and look good. They are both very responsive and their ultimate goal is to make sure you look great and place you in all those good angles that just suit the people they capture. The turn around on viewing photos is fast as well. When I call or text, I usually get a response within a few minutes and they have helped us with tips on what looks and decorations photograph well especially because these photos are forever. Honestly, they are hands down the best photographers in the Central Valley! Definitely would recommend them to everyone and their mamas! :)
    Sandy S. Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Karina and Omar are amazing!!! They always go above and beyond for us and made our day spectacular!!!! They are amazing with what they do!!!
    Patricia T. Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely Perfect wedding day with Lomeli Images

When finding a photographer for your wedding day, you wonder if you should use the family member that has been doing photos on the side for years, or take the plunge and hire professionals. When we sat down and met with the Lomeli’s, we connected instantly and right away knew we were in good hands. Not only are they professional, they make you feel like family and very comfortable. My fiancé and I at the time were so nervous to do our (what we thought were going to be awkward) engagement photos, and we ended up having the time of our lives. They made us feel like models. It made us so excited for our wedding day. So when our big day came we were nothing short of satisfied. They were so patient and caring, and got every shot we could fit in, while making sure the bride and groom were comfortable and even helped with bustling. Our day was like a fairytale, and a huge Thanks to our magical day goes to Lomeli Images. Thank you so much for your hospitality. We have not only found a photographer to use in the future for family photos and other big events, we founds friends. Do not hesitate and go with Lomeli Images, you will NOT regret it.
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 07/31/2019

Awsome team!

Lomeli Images. Fantastic people to work with. Made my fiance and I feel very comfortable during our engagement session. They are friendly and professional. Pictures came out great! Got many compliments from our family and friends. I can't wait to see what our wedding pictures will look like!
  • Leslie
    Leslie B. Married on 06/15/2019

Mother of the Bride

The Lomeli Dynamic Duo do incredible and creative work. You get 2 for 1 when you hire them. Katrina takes special care of the bride. Making sure she looks just right and hasn’t forgotten anything.
    Omar and Katrina not only capture every minute of the day, they actually care about their clients. They have high energy and they are fun to work with. Yet, extremely professional and serious.
    You can rest assured that when you hire them, every special and fun memory of your day will be captured. They are top notch with quality and creativity. We are thankful we used them for our daughter’s wedding day.
  • Kristen
    Kristen R. Married on 06/15/2019

I ABSOLUTELY recommend Lomeli Images!!!

Katrina and Omar are the most amazing photographers I could have ever asked for to capture our special day. Photos are the one true thing that tell a story after an event is over, and these two truly understand that and make sure each special moment is captured. They are extremely friendly and reliable. They are available and timely when you reach out for questions. They treat every project as if it were the most important project in the world. They genuinely care about their clients and making sure every detail is captured perfectly. Katrina and Omar are extremely professional in all they do, but they are also so much fun to work with. I will absolutely recommend them to anyone that is looking for a photographer on their special day!