LOLO BEAUTY Reviews

11 Reviews for LOLO BEAUTY

1 User photo

LOLO BEAUTY 1

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

I was lucky to be able to have Lauren do my makeup for my engagement photos and I absolutely loved how it came out! She kept my look natural and paid attention to every detail. I highly recommend Lauren for any occasion!!

Thank you again and I can’t wait for the trial and wedding!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Lauren was amazing! She was super nice and came right to my house. She was very easy to get in touch with. She did a beautiful job for my bridal shower and I got so many compliments on my makeup. She really took her time and you could tell she really knew what she was doing. I’d definietly recommend her to anyone and I hope to book her again!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Nikki · Married on 07/13/2018

Lauren did my show makeup for my bikini competition and I felt so beautiful! I received numerous compliments throughout the day! She was professional and reliable. I would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/10/2018

Lauren Morano did my makeup for my wedding and it turned out amazing! I was so happy with it. My makeup stayed on all day, even with the hot weather. My grandmother said at the end of the night, after 10 hours of having my makeup on, how prestine it still looked. I feel so lucky Lauren was able to travel to the hotel where I was getting ready at to do my makeup. She is so accommodating. Couldn’t have been more happy with how it turned out! I highly recommend Lauren Morano!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2018

Lauren did the makeup for my bridal party and was amazing! Everyone was so happy and looked Gorgeous!!! She was Professional, flexible, accomodating and everyone's makeup lasted all night through hours of dancing!
    I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Sandra · Married on 04/28/2018

I should have written this review months ago! Lauren is SUCH a gem. Not only is she an incredibly talented makeup artist, she is SO sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed her company, and she made me look like a queen. She did exactly what I asked and gave great recommendations along the way. I'm mixed, so it's tough to match foundation to my skin tone, and she mixed nd matched, did her thing making it look easy breezy. My makeup was being complimented all night and it lasted until the morning! (oops) She also was awesome about being flexible. We had a couple of bridesmaids/moms who were going back and forth on getting their makeup done and she accommodated everyone with a smile (even though minds were changed more than once). Hire her! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 08/23/2018
    LOLO BEAUTY 2

Amanda · event on 04/20/2018

So thankful for Lauren and her amazing makeup skills. She dolled me up for my maternity pics and I felt amazing! I would definitely recommend her for any event if you’re looking to have your makeup done!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

I highly recommend Lauren as a make-up artist. Lauren did my make-up for a New Year's Eve wedding I attended. It was a pleasure working with her. She was very responsive to me, easy to schedule with, on-time and did a fantastic job. Lauren listened carefully to me as her client and gave me the classy and beautiful look I wanted. She is extremely professional and very knowledgeable about make-up. I cant wait to work with her again for my next big occasion!

Sent on 03/03/2018

karen · Married on 04/14/2017

Lauren is a perfectionist who is passionate about creating your exact look and won't stop until you are looking your absolute best. I was amazed at how attractive I looked and felt!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

I highly recommend Lauren! I’ve known her since high school and she has such a positive attitude. Her talent with makeup is also amazing! She did the makeup for my now sister in law and her bridesmaids for their wedding earlier this year. She was prompt, courteous and affordable. She was willing to travel which made it convenient for my sister in law. The makeup was absolutely stunning!!! You won’t be disappointed with Lauren.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Amy · Married on 08/08/2015

Lauren was reliable, confident, focused, skillful in her craft, and made me feel so beautiful on my big day!! I highly recommend her makeup services!

Sent on 02/27/2018