Lois Elaine Photographie Reviews

Lois Elaine Photographie 3
Lois Elaine Photographie 4
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/13/2017

Lois is amazing! Not only were our images perfect, but the experience of working with her on our wedding day was as well. She worked well with our Videographers and you could also see how excited she was throughout the day as she was photographing the wedding. She truly captured every special moment of our day. As a fellow photographer, photography was a very important aspect for our wedding day, so Lois was the perfect choice by far. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Lois Elaine Photographie 5
    Lois Elaine Photographie 6
    Lois Elaine Photographie 7
    Lois Elaine Photographie 8

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Lois was everything I looked for and more! Even when the weather went haywire on me she did what she could to make sure we got the shots we wanted! I highly recommend her!

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Lois was the most amazing photography for our Engagement shoot, my Boudoir shoot, and our wedding. If you need a wedding photographer, book Lois, as she will go above and beyond your expectations. I could not have asked or dreamed of a better experience. Not only did she capture our special day, she captured “US”, which made the entire day effortless and fun. Seriously, book her already! You will not be disappointed!

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2017

Lois is the epitome of everything a great photographer should be. From her attention to detail, to her customer service, her passion for her work shows. My husband and I got married last Friday and in less than a week we already had our preview images, which were stunning of course. Our entire wedding day I felt like we had our own personal paparazzi because Lois made SURE she was there to get the shots we wanted. In addition, she was constantly coming up with new ideas and getting unique one of a kind shots that I would have never even thought of. She saw our vision for our wedding and captured the essence of that in her photographs. Being a model for 5 years myself, I've worked with many photographers but Lois stands out from the rest in all the best ways. I've worked with her for boudoir and fashion photography, and so I was already stoked for her to shoot my wedding but she really blew us away. We love you girl!

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Lois is amazing at what she does. She did our engagement photos, save the dates, boudoir(wedding gift to the groom), and our wedding. She was flexible, I'm constantly late and she was nothing but supportive and sweet. She never made us feel rushed even when my husband took very long getting our dogs for a couple shots before the reception. Lois kept me calm and collected during everything. She's a true artist.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Lois is an outstanding photographer. She did our engagement photos and our wedding/reception photos. I'm still trying to decide which ones are my favorite.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Ashlee · Married on 06/10/2017

Lois was amazing! From her ability to work with our schedule and her attentiveness towards every detail she was able to capture our personalities and those of our guests and wedding party perfectly!

Karisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Lois is completely amazing!! She truly knows how to make you feel beautiful on your special day. She captures all of the right moments, with an amazing artistic look. She did our engagement and wedding day pictures. We plan to use Lois for all of our upcoming cherishable life moments.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Thanks so much Karisa!

Absolutely the very best photographer out there. Hands down. She's a sweetheart and captured our wedding gracefully. Im so pleased with the outcome. Her talent is seriously worth the money. Years down the road you'll appreciate the fact that you chose her. I know I am and will always be thankful for this woman.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Thank you SO much!

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2016

We own a venue in Florida. Lois flew down to photograph a wedding! Words do not describe how professional she was with her clients. She had so much energy and never missed an opportunity to capture a special moment that to the average bystander may have passed them by. Her photos are stunning. Her creative energy and use of light is radiant. Her quality of photo will stand the test of time, and her clients will cherish them every wedding anniversary they have.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Taryn · Married on 04/30/2016

Lois is amazing! The pictures that she took on our wedding day are more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was very professional and accommodating and SO creative! I am so glad we hired her for our day. Thank you Lois!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Cassie · Married on 09/26/2015

Lois was suggested to me by my friend who is also a photographer. After seeing pictures she's taken before I was convinced she was the best bet for the southeast ks venue we were getting married at. She was very professional and was a big contribution to our best day ever. And I can honestly say that no matter where you are, in small town USA, in grandmas field, or in a fancy city, she will do a wonderful job. These pictures are worth a lifetime, and you want Lois to take them, trust me.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Thank you Cassie!!!

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2015

Wow. I wish there were words for what makes this photographer so amazing. The photos are breathtaking. A perfect eye for light and ordinary special moments. The attitude Lois brings to the shoot is unparalleled. Something about her presence, her direction, and her confidence in her work makes you know you look like the most beautiful bride (and most handsome groom) on earth.
    Lois is fearless; she took pictures of our wedding party jumping into a pool at the end of the reception, and they were beautiful and hilarious. She Captured our personalities and sense of humor perfectly, which is, after all, why the groom and I fell in love.
    No one can stop talking about our wedding photos and our incredible photographer. Thank you, Lois for lending your beautiful talent to us on our big day. Our hearts are so full.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Lois Elaine Photographie's reply:

thank you thank you thank you for being a super brave bride and jumping in the pool at the end of the night!!!!!! Probably my favorite wedding EVER!

Tina · Married on 08/08/2015

Picture it! Two weeks before the wedding reception and no photographer! After being referred to Lois, I was so pleased with how promptly she responded, how straightforward she was and also how passionate she is about her craft. After meeting her in person, the enthusiasm she has for her profession shows. She made us feel comfortable just being ourselves and the pictures were absolutely beautiful. Not only did she provide us pictures to remember our wedding reception, but she provided us with family memories we will always treasure. She's that good.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Lois Elaine Photographie's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure Tina. Thank you!!!!

Tracy · Married on 07/04/2015

Lois is a very talented photographer and we highly recommend her...in fact, I already have recommended her to a girl from my hometown getting married next year!

Sent on 08/20/2015

I would recommend Lois 1,000 times! She does great work, is a pleasure to work with, and I am 100% confident you will be satisfied with your pictures. Lois' work is outstanding!

Sent on 08/26/2015

My wedding is not until 6/06/2015 but I am very happy to have Louis to take our wedding photos. Our engagement photos with another photographer, Elly was a huge disappoinment. First off, she took our extra cash (we gave her 20 dollars too much, hoping she would give us our change back so we can tip her $10) and also did not give us photos of the bicycle I brought for our photos. Instead she used it for her advertising, Elly Bean. I was nervous about meeting another photographer. Louis set up a appointment at a restaurant and was so sweet and very organized. She brought her portfolio and listened to me talk about what I was looking for. I am confident that this time I will be happy with our photogpaher, Louis Elaine. Her photos are beautiful! She also responded to my messages when I had questions for her. She is a very nice and talented person!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Tanya · Married on 11/22/2014

Having Lois photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions I made regarding wedding planning! She was wonderful from the get go! I had seen numerous photos that she had taken of others and I am more than thankful that she was able to capture everything she did on our special day! She made us feel comfortable the entire time and even took us to a unique spot where she was able to take some AMAZING outdoor photos! Thank you for all you did for us, we now have amazing photos to cherish for the years to come! - Tanya

Sent on 01/09/2015

Lois Elaine Photographie's reply:

Thank you so much Tanya. I am SO glad you were willing to brave the cold for a little bit. I wish you two a wonderful forever!

Erika · Married on 11/15/2014

Lois was fantastic! Our wedding portraits are like art that will have a place in our home forever. These are not your run of the mill wedding pictures. If you want pictures that are unique and will stand the test of time Lois Elaine Photographie is definitely the way to go! She was super flexible and had such creative ideas. I am forever grateful for the memories we will have forever!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Lois Elaine Photographie's reply:

Thanks so much Erika! I had so much fun with you guys and I LOVED your reception venue!

Kateri · Married on 10/25/2014

Lois is a genius! She definitely made me feel beautiful on my special day and I would recommend her to anyone. She truly knows how to capture the moment and the romance of your special day. And our engagement session was just as much fun as our wedding day session!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Holly · Married on 10/04/2014

Lois was amazing!! I would recommend her to anyone, for any event. We will definitely be using Lois again in the future. My husband doesn't like taking pictures at all but he said himself he would like to use her for family pictures. I felt like I had known her for years when she took our wedding pictures. Our pictures are all amazing!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Thanks Holly!

There are not enough stars on here to give Lois an adequate review. I booked her for our wedding based on another photographer's recommendation and could not have been happier! She drove down to Stillwater, OK for our engagement photos on a Wednesday evening. Even when we thought we were done she still had us stop and take more photos whenever she spotted a great photo-op! She had to have gotten home around 1am that night, but she didn't seem to care, she wanted awesome photos just as much as we did! With every click of her camera you can hear how much she loves her job as she "oohs" and "ahhhs" over each photo. She makes you feel more and more beautiful with every photo! We had so much fun in our engagement shoot that I booked her for a boudior shoot. I wasn't super excited about being photographed wearing next-to-nothing, but this photo session was an absolute blast! I never felt so sexy! Our wedding photos were no different. We had so much fun and got amazing photos! We couldn't stop there though. My sister and I wanted another excuse to be photographed by Lois and to get back into our wedding gowns. She was so excited when we asked her to do this for us! She makes photo sessions so much fun that even our husbands didn't mind jumping in on a few!
    I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Lois! She's always easy to get ahold of, full of helpful suggestions and great ideas for creating unique and fabulous photos! SHE IS THE BEST!!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Lois Elaine Photographie's reply:

Thank you so much Emily. You're such a sweetheart and beautiful inside and out! I loved working with you.
  • O

Olivia and Mulya · Married on 07/19/2014

We love Lois! She is an awesome and very talented lady! ! She is very flexible and funny as well! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out very beautiful! She is very on time, very prepared, and very professional! We never regret having her as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Maddie · Married on 07/12/2014

I honestly can't say enough good things about Lois. My husband and I hired her for our engagement and wedding photos. She also did a boudoir session for me. Our photos are absolutely beautiful and literally every single person that's seen them has asked who did them for us and is in love with them. She is so nice, makes you feel beautiful, and is super professional and helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend her to anyone for any photography need that you might have, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Lois Elaine Photographie's reply:

Thanks Maddie, you were super stunning bride, I'm so glad you chose me to capture your day! :)
  • Jared & Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/07/2014

We were so happy with Lois as our photographer. From the start she responded efficiently to my email with information about packages and pricing.

She made us, our wedding party, and guests feel at ease during photos. Our first meeting was a week before the wedding and it was very obvious to me how passionate she was about photography. On our wedding day she was so full of excitement and would give a little squeal when a picture came out amazing!

I cannot say enough about how helpful, flexible and easy it was to work with her! I would love to have family photos done in the future! Again, thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2014