Logic Event Group Reviews

6 | Scotch Plains, NJ

6 Reviews for Logic Event Group

Daniella · Married on 05/28/2017

DJ Lil Nicky DJ'd our wedding after party recently and he had everyone dancing the entire time! You would think after the reception, guests would be tired but not with DJ Lil Nicky!!! He had all of my guests out of the chairs and going wild! My friends are still talking about how much fun they had. We had a specific playlist/vibe we were going for and he nailed it! Book with Logic if you want your guests talking about how amazing your event was for weeks after!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

James emceed our wedding on April 29th and was absolutely phenomenal! The dance floor was packed every second and the energy was amazing. From the introductions to closing the night and everything in between, James kept the party going and the crowd engaged. So many wedding guests complimented him - can't thank him enough for the fantastic job!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Chrissy · Married on 11/12/2016

When working with logic entertainment and djlilnicky I can honestly say it was a breath of fresh air! Logic is unlike any other entertainment business. They are so professional and made booking an event so easy and stress free! My wedding turned out to be more than I imagined and nobody wanted to get off the dance floor! Definitely book them you won't be disappointed I promise!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Eddie · Married on 10/29/2016

When we met with Nicky, James, and Mike, we knew that they would be the ones who would make our wedding over the top!! They were professional and energetic at our meeting and we were absolutely amazed at our wedding!! We have been to plenty of weddings where the guests were seated pretty much the whole night...that was definitely not the case at ours. The dance floor was packed from start to finish! We had the best time ever! My wife and I are very thankful that we decided to go with Logic Event Group!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

DJ Lil Nicky from Logic Event Group was the DJ at our wedding this past summer and he and his team did an amazing job!! He played a wide variety of music and got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there ALL NIGHT LONG!! Family members and guests are still raving about how much fun they had and it's six months later! James, Mike and Nick at Logic Event Group were extremely professional and made my fiancé and I feel excited and at ease, from start to finish. We would highly recommend Logic Event Group to any couples planning their big day (or any occasion) you will not regret it! - Laura & Mike

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/06/2015

We can't say enough about DJ Nicky, James & Mike...From the very first contact with Logic Event Group through the entire process they were professional, attentive and easy to work with. They provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, introductions, & of course the most important the reception!!! Everything went perfectly and I couldn't ask for more. DJ Nicky had everyone out on the dance floor...even family members I never see dancing!!! The dance floor was packed and there were empty seats at every table!!! They played everything on our request list and it was done to perfection!! I can't wait to use them again at our next party!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016