Loft 212 Reviews

Loft 212 View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Abby P. Married on 11/07/2020

The Best Ever!

Loft 212 was amazing. The inside is so dreamy and beautiful, even with little to no decor. They made the whole wedding planning process so smooth for us. The inclusive venders are very helpful as well. They will go over and beyond your expectations to make your day the best day! The wedding coordinator was so helpful on our wedding day, I don’t know what we would’ve done without her. Loft 212-best wedding venue!

Loft 212's reply:

Thanks Abby! I am so glad we were able to deliver a wedding that exceeded your expectations! That is our goal EVERY TIME! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to play a part in your very special day!
  • Amber
    Amber O. Married on 09/27/2020

The venue was PERFECT and they are so easy to work with.

The Loft 212 was beyond what I dreamed! A lovely venue with a great staff!
    Emily M. Married on 09/26/2020

Highly recommend Loft 212 as an all-in-one wedding venue

The owners at Loft 212 were great to work with and very accommodating! We loved Loft 212 as an "all-in-one" venue options - to be able to have our ceremony and reception all under one roof. The planning meeting we had with the team ~4 weeks before the ceremony was very helpful and it was a tremendous help that the staff did all of the set-up for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception (including linens!). The venue has lots of character and historical charm. It is a large space yet feels warm and cozy at the same time. We would highly recommend them to others looking for an event venue.
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh Married on 12/06/2019

Best venue ever!!

Loft 212 made all of my wedding dreams come true! I couldn’t have asked for a better place to have my wedding. So affordable, flexible, and beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️
  • shelbybc
    Shelby Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful venue for an incredible price!

Loft 212 was the most perfect place to have our wedding and reception! We booked the venue for both Friday and Saturday, had our rehearsal dinner there, and included the bar service. The owners are so incredibly kind and really know everything there is to know about setting up the perfect wedding. They are there every step of the way and help to guide you through the process of picking out every detail. The venue is beautiful and affordable, and includes so many amenities. Beautiful tables, chairs, linens, and any decorations (including altar pieces!) they have are included in the price. I’m so grateful that we chose to have our wedding here!
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 08/10/2019

Would not want to get married anywhere else!

I honestly had my dream wedding here. The venue was absolutely beautiful! I used their on site coordinator and next door neighbor florist, and to say they made my wedding incredible is an understatement.
    Haley G. Married on 06/23/2019

The best venue in Alabama!

I had the most beautiful summer Sunday wedding at Loff212! They were so accommodating to my every need. They had a wonderful staff member on duty all day who checked on us and made sure everything was going smoothly all day. We had a unique table set up, and they made it happen without question. We had a big wedding and they provided chairs for all 300 guests and tables/chairs for the reception. They also offered 3 linens which helped save us so much money and also added a beautiful touch to pull all of our decorations together. I mentioned to them that I had always wanted a pink arbor, and they made just that happen.
    The owners and staff at Loft212 care so much about making your day perfect. They care about you and about how much your day means to you. I would pick this as my wedding venue 100 times over.
  • reagan
    Reagan Married on 05/25/2019

Stunning!!

My favorite venue ever. The first time I ever visited the Loft, i knew I was Going to get married there!! So beautiful.
    Ashton Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect!

Loni at Loft 212 could not have been more amazing or helpful in making our big day run smoothly and helping us customize everything to our needs. She’s extremely knowledgeable about weddings and helped us to plan the venue setup perfectly down to the smallest details! We were ecstatic with the gorgeous interior and the beautiful lights, and the ability to have the reception and ceremony in one divided room and the convenience of this cannot be overstated! Overall I can not recommend this venue enough for a beautiful indoor ceremony and reception thanks in no small part to amazing service!

Loft 212's reply:

Thank you Ashton! It was a pleasure working with you. I’m so happy that you had a wonderful wedding and made memories that will last a lifetime!
    Abby Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!

We got married in October at Loft 212 and absolutely loved it! They made the entire process so easy!

Loft 212's reply:

Thanks Abby! We loved working with you to make your day absolutely beautiful! You were a stunning bride! We wish you and Logan the best!
    Abby Married on 09/21/2018

We love Loft 212!

We got married at Loft 212 last month and our experience was WONDERDUL. I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the owners did everything possible to make my day beyond what I imagined. I would recommend this venue to anyone!
    Nicole Married on 01/14/2017
    The Loft 212 is a great space and was the perfect place for our wedding reception. It was the perfect combination of vintage and traditional. The owners are great to work with, and are very accommodating to your needs. I had several planning meetings with them, and when we arrived to setup for the reception everything was just as we had discussed. The space has great bones and can be decorated to suite any wedding style or theme. I would definitely recommend checking this space out for you event. The pictures on the website don't do it justice.
  • User3000295 2+ years ago
    This was a wonderful venue! We couldn't have been happier!!!