Lochel's Bakery Reviews

310 Reviews for Lochel's Bakery

• Kristin

Kristin Doyle · Married on 02/12/2020

Amazing job!!!

Our cake was BEAUTIFUL and so delicious! Amazing job!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much~ We are honored to be a part of your wedding! Wishing you the absolute best in your marriage. May you be blessed, from all of us at Lochel's Bakery

Rosemarie Leone · Married on 12/21/2019

Lochel's Bakery

Lochel's is my husband's favorite bakery, so when we were able to use them for our wedding, he was thrilled and there was no other place even considered.

The tasting was so much fun. They give you a number of samples to try, and it was so hard to pick just two for our cake. We ultimately went with simple layers of chocolate or vanilla. Their designs are beautiful and they will tailor your design to what you envision for your big day. We blended two cakes that we saw in their book, and it was incredibly beautiful. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the cake at our reception. Bonus is they give you a coupon to redeem for a fresh one year anniversary cake to celebrate.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so very much for your kind words and review! We are so happy to hear! We are thrilled to be a part of your wedding and wish you both the very best life has! Fondly, Lochel's Bakery
  • Alison

Alison Wade · Married on 12/10/2019

Highly recommend!!!

We loved our experience working with Lochel's for our wedding cake! The tasting was fun and we enjoyed planning out exactly what we wanted. They were happy to use the silk flowers we provided to decorate as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much! It is an honor to be a part of your wedding! Wishing you both a lifetime of love, happiness and beautiful memories!
  • Vicki

Vicki Jankowski · Married on 11/29/2019

Best cake ever!

We had the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake from Lochel’s. Our tasting was amazing and the final product was second to none. We will be getting all of my cakes from Lochel's. (Cake Topper was ordered from Etsy)

Sent on 12/12/2019

Nikki Dwyer · Married on 11/29/2019

Wedding Cake

Lochel’s made it so easy to discuss and decide on the type of cake/donuts we wanted for our wedding day! The was delicious and so were the donuts. All our guests talked about them! They also gave us a voucher for a one year anniversary cake instead of us taking it and freezing it which I thought was awesome!! I would absolutely recommend Lochel’s to anyone.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

THANKS so much! We are happy to hear! Wishing you the absolute best in health, happiness and your marriage always, Lochel's Bakery
  • F

Felicia D'avella · Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic!

From start to finish, Lochel’s was great! Our wedding cake was delicious!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Kristen Ulring · Married on 11/09/2019

Cupcakes for Our Wedding

Lochels was a preferred vendor with our venue, and their cost was included in our per person cost through the venue. We asked for cupcakes and a small round cake for cutting during the reception and that's exactly what we got! We had 5 cupcake flavors and I think our guests really enjoyed them! The cake was funfetti and although we were only able to get our one or two bites in, it was delicious. I have it saved in the fridge to enjoy after we get back from our honeymoon, and I cant wait. They also included a 1 year anniversary cake to enioy later so there would be no need to freeze the "top" of our cake, which I thought was really nice! Overall a great job! Thanks Lochels!

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much! What an honor to be a part of your wedding and lives! Wishing you the absolute best! Lochel's Bakery

Nicolette · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful & Delicious

Lochel’s is the best bakery in Bucks County, PA! They made us a stunning wedding cake that tasted delicious too! We use them for holidays & celebrations of all kinds. Highly recommend. Thank you Lochel’s Bakery!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

We're so blessed to have such great couples allow us to make delicious and beautiful cakes! Wishing you both the very best. Always! Xo

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious and perfect

Made my half naked vision come to life

Sent on 11/17/2019

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Simplicity and delicious, great combination for a lovely couple! Wishing you a healthy, happy marriage! Thanks for having us at your wedding!

Kate Mckinley · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding cake

Beautiful and very tasty cake!

Caitlin Heger · Married on 09/14/2019

Using them for all Events

I will be using Lochels for all events in the future. Maura gave us our space but was there if we needed her. Let us make the decisions.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much for your review and kind words! Choosing a wedding cake is a personal decision and ultimately all we want if you to be have, so yes we give you a relaxed space! Best wishes to you both, xo

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2019

Best decorating skills in bucks county for sure

I loved Lochel's Bakery!!! My cake came out perfectly!!! It is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love looking back at photos of the cake, it just makes me want to order another one!!! I really had a vision for my cake and they just went above and beyond to get that vision right!! I had a four tier wedding cake and had a particular design I wanted on each tier of the cake as well as roses cascading down the front of it. They really put hard work into decorating it just like I asked and getting the roses just right! Everything I wanted was included in my package with Spring Mill Manor and it was super reasonable!! Would book them again 100%

• melissa

melissa · Married on 07/27/2019

just beautiful

my cake was just beautiful and tastes amazing

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Shanese

Shanese · Married on 07/27/2019

The best experience

Planning our wedding was easy from beginning to end especially since we live in Georgia and had our wedding in philly. From the first consultation to seeing our cake on our wedding day 07/27/2019. We were so happy with our experience and I will definitely refer and highly recommend Lochel family owned business for your cake needs. Family, friendly, professional, good cakes.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Holly · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding 7-26-19

The cake design was beautiful! The cake was absolutely delicious!

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and review. We're happy to be a part of your wedding day and wish you both the absolute best! Xo

Amanda Mcdonnell · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful Wedding Cake!

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Flourtown Country Club who is partnered with Lochel's Bakery. From the cake tasting to the reception, we were very happy! The cake was beautiful, and exactly what we asked for. It was also DELICIOUS! The lemon cake with vanilla cream frosting was talked about for days!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Rena Rocks · Married on 07/11/2019

Sunflowers

We had a small wedding that they were able to accommodate our party size with a beautiful two tier cake! It was simple, beautiful, and just what i had in mind!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Love, love, love this cake! Intimate small cake that looked as beautiful as it was delicious! Congrats and best wishes, always! Xo
  • Susan

Susan Casillo · Married on 07/05/2019

I loved my wedding cake!

What a delicious and beautiful wedding cake! I can't wait for my 1 year anniversary to enjoy it again!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Kelsey Rahill · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding 6.21.19

We had a great experience working with Lochel’s for our wedding cake. They had us in for a free tasting and gave us plenty of options to work with. The cake looked simply beautiful the day of our wedding. We had guests asking us where it was from because it tasted so great! Thanks Lochel’s for making your part of our special day so great !!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much! We are so happy to hear and glad you loved it as much as we did making it. Best wishes always! Xo

MARY · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience, definitely recommend

Loved it. The cake was perfect

Sent on 11/25/2019

Breanna · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Lochel's Bakery was absolutely amazing to work with! They were friendly and courteous and made everything so simple. From the first call to the finished product-everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

"The Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Had!"

We used Lochel's bakery for our wedding cake and we were blown away! Everyone was so friendly and accommodating when we went for our tasting, and the cake was delicious! When it came time to pick a design they had so many beautiful cakes to choose from it was such a difficult decision! We decided to go with the "Spring Vines" and we were able to customize it to change the detailing to match our colors, and the top to match my bouquet! We got so many compliments on our cake at our wedding, we even heard a few times it was the best wedding cake they had ever had.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Truly love this design! We're so happy to hear and thankful for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Best wishes, xo

Erin · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy breezy

Lochel's was included in our wedding package, and that worried me at first, since I wouldn't be able to try a variety of places before making a decision. But, it ended up being a wonderful experience. They provided a wide variety of cake to try, and binders and binders full of designs that we could choose from. I only ever had to call once to make an appointment to taste, go to the tasting, and then I never had to do anything again. They took care of everything. It was wonderful, and our cake was adorable.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

My husband and I had very different ideas for our wedding cake and they accommodated everything that we wanted!! They even made a custom ice cream cake for my husband with his favorite bubble gum ice cream!! He was beyond happy!!! They made the bottom tier Tiffany blue which went perfectly with our breakfast at Tiffany’s theme! I would highly recommended any type of cake!!!

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Who wouldn't love a bubble gum cake?? We love hearing back and thankful for your time reviewing us. Best wishes always, xo

Samantha Gravatt · Married on 05/03/2019

Best cake ever!

Everyone loved the cake! It was so beautiful and also so delicious

Lochel's Bakery's reply:

Thanks so very much! Happy to hear. Sending the best always and look forward to making more cakes for you. Xo