Loa Photography Reviews

Loa Photography 5
Loa Photography 6
Loa Photography 7

Carolr · Married on 12/14/2018

My family and I had the best time with Rebecca! She is truly an amazing photographer and the pictures she captured were beautiful! You can not go wrong with her and her staff! Thank you Rebecca!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Brandy · Married on 07/21/2018

Ms. Loa and her team did a excellent job on the pictures for my wedding. Even though we started late she still captured moments that I did not know she was taking pictures that were awesome they were the best un posed pictures I have ever seen. She is flexible with what you are looking for and will capture your day better than what you expected!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

She has been very helpful. She has gone above and beyond and being very helpful. She even went to my church to scope out the site for taking pictures. That was very thoughtful.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Rebecca was fantastic! She is super professional and had everything all planned out. It really put me at ease, and made the experience that much more fun. The pictures turned out beautiful, and the editing she was able to do was top quality. You can’t even tell I’m standing on a tarp the whole time to keep my dress clean, and the colors of the bouquet and my eyes pop like crazy!! I definitely recommend her for a wedding photographer, she will work hard, keep you smiling, and deliver amazing quality photos of your special day. Thanks Rebecca!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Loa Photography 8

Kim · Married on 06/02/2018

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Very nice and for last year they got it done do you wish there was a little bit more editing to the pictures themselves though

Sent on 06/12/2018

Vallery · Married on 05/21/2018

3.5
      3.5

Wasn’t looking for a full out wedding/video of our wedding. Loa Photography was able to get the pictures we were looking for at a price that matched our needs.

Sent on 06/07/2018