LNS Sounds Reviews

5 | Waterloo, IA

5 Reviews for LNS Sounds

Becca · Married on 07/08/2017

Luke was the DJ for the wedding last night. This guy is amazing. Hes not only a dj but takes care of anything needed for the wedding. He checked on the wedding party many times throughout the night, refilling our wine, and seeing if we needed anything. He coordinated well with the cateror, venue and photographer. He really made the night flow well so there were no worries. After being to many weddings where people didnt want to dance he made sure to get everyone moving. I highly recommend luke. You will not be disappointed.

Eve · Married on 10/29/2011

Luke did such a great job for my wedding. I would recommend him to anybody! He really set the tone for my entire reception and got people involved! Thanks Luke!

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2011

I got married back in 2011 and people still ask me who I used for my reception! He was great! Very memorable and kept the party going!!

Candy · Married on 05/03/2008

Luke did a wonderful job gettting everyone involved. He was easy to work with and has a great personality.

Luke is amazing! He is the best DJ imaginable. Every wedding we have attending that Luke has been the DJ has been ranked "high" in our standards...he knows how to get the guests involved and out on the dance floor.