LMV Productions Reviews

35 Reviews for LMV Productions

• Robert

Robert Timothy Stephenson · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Creative and Professional -- Outstanding

Married 8/24/19 (father of daughter): I have waited for a couple of months post-wedding to write a review, so that we could see the first of LMV's work product. The wedding was a complicated "fusion" wedding with morning/mid-afternoon Sikh ceremonies and a late-afternoon/evening white-dress wedding and reception. To sum up, we could not be happier with the first two productions we have received -- a 2-minute shortie and a 12-minute full-day highlights video -- with a longer production still to come. There were at least two camera-people who followed the wedding troupe throughout the day, missing nothing of importance. More importantly, Matt and his crew went an extra "creativity" mile or two, by conducting wedding party interviews and adding candid "mic-ed up" (very) personal commentaries as well as vows, toasts and reception speeches throughout the productions. The quality of the videos has been first-rate, the sound is good, and the production was done with sensitivity and style. I feel one of the most moving days of our family's life, and our new family's life, were captured and preserved far better than we could have expected. I don't hand out compliments readily, especially when the overall wedding costs set a high bar for our vendors and the venue to achieve, but LMV held up its bargain, and then some. Worth every penny, and I highly recommend you consider them for your similar events.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

A video is worth a thousand words!

If you are trying to decide whether or not to get a videographer for your wedding, do yourself a favor and book LMV now! It is so worth it to have a video that captures the moments and memories of your wedding day. There will always be moments that your photographer misses, or that can only be expressed in words or sounds. It is so great to have our ceremony, first dance, and speeches in full to watch and share. Matt and his team are such a joy and fun to work with, but you won’t even know they’re there on the day (except when they do things like save the day by having a hook for the dress to hand on the wall1)...as they blend in and work seamlessly with your photographer and other vendors. Thank you, LMV, we will always cherish the memories that you captured of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Kathryn · Married on 09/30/2017

We cannot truly express how happy we are with LMV Productions! We are so happy that we decided on videography for our wedding, and we are even more excited that we chose the right videography company. You will regret it if you decide against videography, please put it in your budget and choose LMV Productions! Matt & Heather captured our love in the most beautiful way. We have only received the wedding teaser so far, because the wedding film takes some time after the event to be produced, and we are truly blown away! We already know we are going to be head over heels in love with our wedding film! Matt & Heather are professional, sweet, and exciting! They were always there to answer any questions and always made us feel comfortable! They worked extremely well with our photographers and with all of the other vendors! Our wedding day was amazing because of them! Thank you for everything LMV Productions!

Katie & Kevin
    09/30/17

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

If I could give Matt 6 stars, I absolutely would. From start to finish, he did everything beyond perfect: from our first initial meetings, to asking all the right questions before the wedding so we were prepared and organized day of, to being such a happy presence on our wedding day and capturing so many incredible moments, he did an amazing job. Not to mention the finished product. I kid you not when I say that my husband and I have had random people [friends of friends, people in our town, former classmates from elementary school (no, really!)] come up to us or reach out to say how much they absolutely loved watching our wedding video. Matt knocked it out of the park. If he is available on your wedding date, please, I urge you to book LMV ASAP.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

Matt was amazing to work with! He was very discreet and most people didn’t even realize we had a videographer. He blended in with the guests and was able to capture some amazing shots. He was just so nice and so excited to be there with you on one of the most important days of your life. One of the things that set him apart from other videographers we looked at was that he incorporated the speeches and ceremony readings into the video. Some videographers only used music for the whole video. He also interviewed some of our wedding party/parents and they mentioned how comfortable he made them feel in front of the camera. He used a drone to capture the amazing view of our venue (Point Lookout Resort in Northport, Maine). He made sure to let us know he wouldn’t use the drone during the ceremony or outdoor cocktail hour. He was amazing the whole day of the wedding and we are so glad we booked him! His second shooter was also just as professional and unobtrusive.

As amazing as he was the day of the wedding, the finished product was even better than expected! Pretty soon after the wedding he posted a short 1-2 min highlight video on Facebook. Even just these 2 minutes confirmed that we had made the right choice in booking Matt. We were on the fence about getting a videographer since it was another expense to add to the wedding budget but it was definitely worth it. A couple months after the wedding we also received a 9 minute highlights video and a full length video. The highlights video was beautiful and has already made many people cry. He captured the heart of the wedding and was able to incorporate the best parts of the speeches, ceremony and reception. I am so glad we have this shorter video that we can watch quickly again and again and easily share with our guests.

I highly recommend Matt. Not only is he amazing to work with but you can immediately tell he loves what he does and wants to make the best video possible for you.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Molly · Married on 07/25/2015

Matt was a fantastic videographer for our wedding. We debated on whether or not to have a videographer due to cost but ended up going with Matt. To this day we still laugh about the first time we talked to him on the phone. While Matt was saying something my husband looked at me, smiled, and wrote on a post it note that he reminded him of an old friend we have that is quite possibly the sweetest human being. I laughed and whispered that i was thinking the same thing. Within less than 10 minutes we knew he was the one. We couldn't be happier we did! Matt was fantastic throughout the entire process. He helped give us tons of tips in the planning phase and made sure to know in advance any special considerations and moments we definitely wanted on tape. Wedding day he was fantastic, helpful and enthusiastic -- he made you feel so comfortable and feel as if you just had an extra friend tagging along! He caught all of the moments we mentioned were important to us (e.g. Vows and speeches) and also had some great interviews that really made the final product even better than we could have hoped. None of the cameras or video equipment were in the way or even noticeable during the wedding day. The final product was awesome and something we are so glad we have. We also got it in record time after the wedding. We also didn't really know what sort of music we wanted for the final video and Matt did an amazing job of picking out perfect music that we liked and worked great for the video. Matt was always willing to go the extra mile to make our wedding day fantastic and we are thrilled with our video. We highly recommend anyone considering hiring a videographer for their wedding to choose Matt, he really did and excellent job! THANKS MATT! :)

Sent on 11/27/2015

Allie · Married on 09/13/2014

Matt Forcier was AMAZING to work with: answered all my questions, very responsive to all calls and emails, and the most positive and upbeat person throughout the whole wedding process! He was with us for probably 8 hours on our wedding day. He worked flawlessly with our photographer to capture all the important moments. We just received our highlight video and were blown away with how beautifully Matt captured the day and recreated it to fit into 3:38 minutes. My parents and I said it was the best 3:38 minutes ever besides the real wedding day. We cannot wait to see the full video. I recommend him 200+++%!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Stefanie · Married on 07/05/2014

I cannot thank Matt enough for the incredible work he produced so that we might have a wonderful documented memory of our wedding to show our family and future children. Not only is he unbelievably talented, but he also went above and beyond to make the whole experience incredibly personable, easy, and fun. He was incredibly respectful throughout the whole day, yet managed to capture so many wonderful moments, it is truly amazing! He also took the time to listen to what we were looking for in our wedding video and followed through better than we could have ever imagined! I can assure you no other videographer will provide you with the same quality of service and genuine care. To give you a sense of the kind of down to earth kind of guy he is, our first dance was "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith, and in our conversation with him he remembered that I mentioned that I funny enough had never even seen the movie "Armageddon" yet. A few days later we opened our mailbox and sitting there was the movie, "Armageddon," on DVD for us to have with a very sweet personal note that was hand written from him to the both of us. This is but one of many examples of the many kind gestures that came from Matt throughout this experience, which I think goes so far above and beyond. Everyone commented on how amazed they were with his video preview of our special day that I was able to post on facebook to share with others. I cannot wait to recommend LMV to the next couple I know getting married, I can guarantee they wont be disappointed and they will be sure to gain so much from the experience! A big thumbs up to LMV!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kelly and Simon · Married on 04/26/2014

We left the decision to hire a videographer late as we were unsure of the need for one. One watch of some of Matt's highlights videos changed our minds, and it is not a decision we have regretted for one second.

We had a couple of calls prior to the event (internationally as we live in the UK!) to ensure we were happy with everything and to get all our requirements right (for example the "first look" we didn't want to be "mic'd up") and to make sure we were comfortable with all the arrangements. On the day Matt worked seamlessly with our equally brilliant photographers to capture the day. Even the equipment Matt uses are so subtle...I didn't even know he was videoing half the time!

The highlights video is just amazing...we were blown away by the quality of it...it brought some of the family to tears (happy ones!) with the use of speeches, background music and just capturing the highlights of the day (and covering up things like forgetting vows!) We've watched it over and over again and I keep a copy on my iPhone to watch. Then the full video just has everything else, and picks out things we, as the couple, may have missed. Believe us, it's so true, the day goes by in a flash and not only do you have a record of the day for the bits you missed, but you have an awesome five minute highlights video that you can share on social media or with friends without having to show them the whole thing.

I think someone else has written that if we could put more stars down for Matt's work we would...we are so happy with what he has done for us, and say again...if you have any doubts, check out the highlights videos and if that doesn't convince you...well, just do it, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Julie · Married on 09/28/2013

I wish there were more stars to give for Matt at LMV Productions. He was incredibly flexible and helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding, and was a delight to work with on the big day and afterwards. He seamlessly blended into the background and captured some beautiful, spontaneous moments without ever distracting from what was going on. We LOVE our highlight, and the full video came out beautifully.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Jennifer & James · Married on 09/14/2013

I cannot say enough about how great our experience was working with LMV productions. The video that they put together brought back so many emotions and memories from our special day. There were moments captured that I had missed that day and thankfully get to watch them over and over now....especially the groom and his groomsmen getting ready!! This company is absolutely brilliant and what they put together is truly a work of art. I encourage you to watch their highlight segments and see for yourself! . If any bride or groom is going back and forth wondering if they should spend money on this, they should!! They would regret it if they didn't :). This is definitely a must-have on the checklist!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Tristin · Married on 09/07/2013

I cannot even put into words how happy I am that we hired Matt at LMV. From the very first time we met with Matt, we felt completely at ease with his professionalism, enthusiasm for his work and the examples he showed of his quality videography. I can honestly say that I hardly noticed Matt was even present during our wedding day, he was fantastic at blending into the background which made the results of our video completely natural and candid. The end product is priceless. Both the highlight segment and the full video are absolutely perfect. Matt has an eye for picking out the best features of your day and putting it to the perfect music and creating an incredible time capsule of memories. I wish I could give a rating higher than a 5.0!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Heidi · Married on 09/07/2013

From the time Matt entered the Bridal Suite on my daughters Wedding Day until the moment you personally came to say Goodbye your presence was enjoyed by everyone that caught a brief and gentle encounter. For me you were the person that stopped my knees from shacking and my heart from pounding when I realized …. My daughters wedding day had begun. You not only brought your equipment, talent and professionalism, you projected your sincere, kind, loving and JOYFUL heart while we were experiencing one of the most amazing days of our lives. You are truly special and the video you have created for us could not be more perfect. You captured and created Tristin and Justin's story. I cannot express how much this beautiful highlight video means to us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Renee · Married on 09/05/2013

Where do I even begin? There aren't enough superlatives in my dictionary to describe the awesomeness that is Matt and LMV Productions. I had worked with Matt professionally on a few business-related videos and was always so impressed that when it came time to choose a videographer for our wedding, he was not only our top choice, he was our only choice. In fact, we chose our wedding date partly because of his availability!

Matt provides the most top notch service from start to finish- he even had a minute-long "teaser" video up less than 48 hours after our wedding. And in that 60 seconds, he had me in tears and dying to see the full-length video.

Throughout the wedding day, Matt managed to film everything while also remaining in the background, so no one ever felt uncomfortable being filmed. Prior to the ceremony, he interviewed members of the wedding party and he has a way of asking questions and holding his camera that makes you feel as though you're not even being filmed. Then you can relax and enjoy the moment that you're in. And you actually look natural on film, which is remarkable.

Matt's communication throughout the entire process is ideal. He always responds in a timely manner and makes sure you have all the info you need. In addition, he's creative, so you know you won't end up with the same cookie cutter wedding video that everyone else has. He really makes it personal. Worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Brittany and William · Married on 08/10/2013

From the first time we met with Matt from Lasting Memories Videotaping we knew we had come across a truly exceptional videography service. Throughout the whole process Matt was professional yet also very fun to work with. After in person meetings and email correspondence, we were 100% confident on our wedding day that Matt and Jamie would capture everything we wanted.

The quality of the final product was outstanding. Everything was shot in high definition, and the quality came through on the blu-ray disc they created for us. The highlight video was perfectly edited and a great enhancement, as it allowed us to share the video with many family and friends. Overall, we highly recommend Lasting Memories Videotaping!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Tara · Married on 06/07/2013

Matt videotaped our wedding and did a fantastic job! He caught all the special little moments in the day! Both my husband and I laughed and cried when we watched it for the first time. Very professional and quality work!

Sent on 09/26/2013

kristen · Married on 05/18/2013

Matt is just awesome! He captured our whole day and didn't miss a second. The highlight video is such a special feature and really summarizes the preparation, ceremony and reception! The total video is so fun and Matt really captured all the good stuff. He was right in the action without being in your face. He worked really well with our photographer. So glad he was part of our day!

Sent on 08/20/2013

I cannot say enough great things about the LMV team. They were a pleasure to work with. Professional, responsive, personable and fun! We are so happy with our video and their ability to capture all the details, emotions and memories of our day. They were able to capture so many moments that otherwise would have gone unnoticed and it's so wonderful to be able to re-live the day through our video.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Ashley · Married on 01/05/2013

I can't say enough about what a great experience my husband and I had working with Matt at Lasting Memories. He was so enthusiastic each time we met with him and we could see right away how much he enjoys what he does. I made a lot of last minute changes even up to the day before the wedding: things as major as to the starting location of his back-up videographer and the added features we wanted in our DVD package, and he was so flexible about making it happen. The finished product was absolutely outstanding! My husband and I felt like we had relived the entire day... LMV truly captured everything. We were very impressed by all of the small, yet important moments they got that otherwise might have been missed by someone less attentive. We were also extremely pleased with the editing. In terms of someone who truly cares while also delivering a fantastic product, I can't recommend LMV and Matt enough! Thanks again you guys!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Becky · Married on 09/07/2012

Matt,

You were absolutely the best!!! The video turned out amazing and I love watching it over and over again. You were able to capture all the special moments of the day and now we can never forget them!!! So glad we made the decision to have a video of the wedding and thanks for all your time and hard work:) We highly recommend you to all our friends getting married!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Kyle and Becky

Sent on 03/20/2013
  • User2202049 · 2+ years ago

Fantastic! Matt and Jamie were a complete pleasure to work with! Our wedding video is absolutely beautiful! We have already recommended them to other couples.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Kaitlyn & Josh · Married on 08/10/2012

We are beyond beyond pleased with our wedding video and are so thankful that we went with Lasting Memories to capture our special day for us to remember! We will highly recommend them to anyone who is getting married :)

Sent on 11/21/2012

Erica · Married on 08/04/2012

Great Service. We didn't even know he was there, yet he captured everything. The video included all of the great moments and was perfect length, where I can show friends and family and they won't get bored.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

Lasting Memories Videotaping truly did an amazing job and far exceeding our expectations.. we cannot thank them enough giving us such amazing wedding memories that we can forever watch! Thanks again!!!! You guys are incredible!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Ali · Married on 10/02/2011

Matt and Jamie did such a fantastic job at our wedding 2 weeks ago! I have recommended them to all my friends who are planning weddings. They are professional and so sweet. I am so glad I hired these two for my wedding day and I can't wait to get the final product!

Sent on 10/10/2011