62 Reviews for LMAC Photography

Albums (2)
Prints (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)

Lisa and Wes were OUTSTANDING! We knew Lisa and Wes from our best man and matron of honors wedding. We knew when we met them 2 years ago we couldn't go wrong choosing them for our own wedding. They are so easy to work with! When you meet them you feel like you have known them for years. We gave Lisa and Wes our trust and knew they would capture our wedding day for years to come. They have a strong partnership and know exactly what angles of pictures they need to take. Their videographer, Mackenli was such a breeze to work with as well! You hardly even noticed he was video taping the entire time. We are so thankful he could tape our wedding day! CHOOSE LMAC! Their artistic abilities will bring you happiness and memories for years to come!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough about LMAC Photography! Lisa was absolutely fabulous to work with!! From day one, she was so accommodating and helpful and she made the wedding process less stressful! She also helped us pick photo locations since we were not familiar with places in the Cleveland area, and they were awesome! On the day of the wedding, her and Wes were so much fun and they captured our wedding perfectly! My family and friends can not stop commenting on how beautiful our pictures turned out. I would definitely recommend LMAC Photography for your wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

I absolutely loved working with LMac! Lisa is so quick to respond to questions and concerns! She had a whole plan on how to make sure we got all of the photos we wanted! And she made it as stress free and possible. Loved Wes and McKinley too! My pictures came back faster than I could imagine and were absolutely perfect! I love the fact that I can just log into the prepared site and either look at all my photos, save them, print them or create something beautiful! It’s so easy and truly a pleasure to work with Lmac photography! Look forward to using them in the future as my family grows! Love love love!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lmac is amazing! Have used them for 10 years! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So far we have done just the engagement shoot. It was great because it was included in the price (by the way their price was much better than anyone else we looked at) and also gave us a chance to get used to having a camera around.

While me and my Fiancé were totally awkward and super unphotogenic, there still were so many nice pictures to choose from for our save the dates. I can't wait to get married and see what they capture.

I especially love that there are no planned poses, we just ran around and did whatever and got to just enjoy being with each other.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Lisa and Wes were AMAZING to work with. From our first meeting to the pictures and beyond. My husband and I love all our photos. They sure captured memories from our wedding that and I am truly thankful for. We have gotten so many compliments about our photos as well! I can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experience working with Lisa and Wes from beginning to end. Lisa drove up to meet me at a local Panera for our initial meeting, and she brought lots of photos and albums for me to look at so I could see her work. She was SO friendly, kind, and organized--I knew right away that I wanted to work with her. Booking and payment were quick and easy, and LMAC's online systems are very easy to use, secure, and kept up-to-date. She was incredibly flexible in booking a date and location for our engagement photos--we ended up shifting to a different day than originally planned because of weather, which was nice. She answered all of my questions and provided lots of ideas, but was focused in on figuring out exactly what portrait styles we wanted for our wedding day.
She and Wes arrived right on time on our wedding day, and were just as excited for our wedding as we were! She took detail photos and getting-ready photos while we were having hair and makeup done in the hotel room, and talked with us and kept me relaxed the whole time; she even watched the time for us and reassured me that we were right on schedule. We had SO much fun doing photos after the ceremony, and Lisa had an organized list for group photos that allowed us to breeze through those in about 20 minutes. Many guests commented on how Lisa and Wes just sort of "blended into the scenery," which should be thought of as a compliment! They took BEAUTIFUL photos without standing in front of guests during the ceremony and the reception, and were just a wonderful addition to our day.
Our photos were ready and edited in just less than 3 weeks! And they are AMAZING. Lisa's editing is precise and fine-tuned--a perfect complement to the photos that she, Wes, and their apprentice, Mackenli, took from all angles during the day. We're able to download any photos that we want to, and we also will receive a flashdrive that contains all of the files with all printing rights.
DEFINITELY a recommended vendor!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

Working with Lisa and Wes has been amazing! When searching for our photographer, we were looking for a specific person, someone who fit our personality and saw our wedding vision and what we wanted out of our photos and wedding day. Lisa was that person! She is outgoing and professional. She knows what she wants in the photos she takes but does it in a way that incorporates what we wanted. We did our engagement photos with Lisa and Wes and were in love with how they turned out. Working with Lisa and Wes on our wedding day went off without a hitch. We got out photos back within 2.5 weeks! Our photos turned out even more amazing than we thought! Our photos are even being published in a magazine!
We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Lisa and Wes were amazing to work with for our engagement photography session and wedding! Our photos turned out better than I could have imagined and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great work! Pictures are lovely and planning was pleasant and easy!

Profile Picture User5267330, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Lisa, Wes and her team are absolutely amazing to work with! They are very flexible and willing to work with you through out the whole process. Lisa makes you feel so comfortable the whole day and truly makes you feel special. I loved all the candid shots I received that showed how much fun my guests and my husband and I were having. I highly recommend LMAC!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience working with LMAC Photography was amazing throughout the entire process. Living in another state and planning a wedding in another is not always easy and Lisa made that so stress free with her flexibility, always being responsive to my emails and questions and all her suggestions and advice! On my wedding day, her and Brian helped make the day go seamless with her patience and help to keep us on schedule. She really has an eye for details and I was so pleased with all of our pictures. I would highly recommend LMAC Photography to anyone in the Cleveland area looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa Mccraw is the manager of LMAC Photography. My husband and I decided to use LMAC Photoraphy for our wedding because both of his cousins used LMAC for their wedding. LMAC Photography also had extremely good reviews on Facebook and Wedding Wire. Lisa was the main shooter for our wedding ceremony, and her husband Wes took photos at our reception. We also had a second shooter and an assistant. We absolutely loved Lisa and Wes. They captured so many great memories on our wedding day and the quality of our photos were outstanding. Lisa and Wes were extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. If you are looking for a photographer that is professional, responds within hours, reliable and very detail oriented, I would highly recommend LMAC Photography for your big day! I can promise, you won't be disappointed! I am extremely happy with our photos, and I can't decide which photos to frame because they are all amazing and beautiful. I will be using LMAC photography for photos in the future!

Profile Picture Rosie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa was amazing! We are so pleased with the pictures she took and the quality of pictures we got back from our wedding! Her style is so creative and relaxed and she made our day perfect! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photography! Loved every minute of her service!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Liz and the rest of the LMAC family were wonderful to work with. Emails and phone calls were returned promptly. They were fun and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for photography services for any occasion. Looking forward to working with them again in the future!

Profile Picture User4693175, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

I knew I wanted to spend more money in photography because this is the only thing that lasts more than one day. This was very important to me and my husband. LMAC was such a great help in the planning process and answered all of my questions pretty much the same day! They were part of making my big day wonderful! I had the Jen squad and I could not have been more happier! Such professionalism and they never once dictated us on our day and the photos came out amazing! Their focus on detail just capped off everything when it came down to my book! I refer them to everyone I know, they are truely amazing people!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and Wes did my photos for my wedding last night and they are amazing!! They will make you feel so special and beautiful! They are so organized and laid back! They are really easy to work with and so much fun. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Chawney, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

LMAC was perfect! They made my wife and I feel so special and beautiful all day. Everyone stresses about photos on their wedding day. Before I knew it they were over and we were just enjoying the day. They also did our engagement photos so I have no doubt in my mind that the pictures will turn out amazing!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely LOVED LMAC Photography!! Lisa and Wes were absolutely awesome to work with and their photos of our wedding are beyond stunning!! They captured every moment of our special day perfectly and I know I will cherish the photos for the rest of our lives. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LMAC was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were planning a wedding from a far but we were still able to work out all the details and everything was perfect! Our photographers were wonderful the day of and extremely professional. Our day was a little hectic but they were easy to work with and accommodating :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are 110% satisfied with LMAC! Absolutely fantastic work. They did not miss a beat and were there and easy to snap photos of special moments before we even had to ask! We would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Gia, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LMac was amazing to work with! I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding. They are laid back and easy to get along with while at the same time being highly organized and professional. We have received countless compliments on our gorgeous photos.

Profile Picture Dana, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer had a death in her family and had to back out 10 days before our wedding, two days after Christmas. We had to find someone fast. I was terrified because pictures are EVERYTHING to me. I carefully selected every detail and getting it photographed well was essential to my bridal well-being. I emailed and called over 12 photographers and none felt right until I talked to Lisa. She answered my first email so fast and Wes rearranged his schedule to make our wedding work. My mind was quickly put at ease with her attention to detail, organization and clear communication. We were able to get things squared away fast. I knew we were going to be taken care of, and we were. Wes even helped us find a plan B for our first look when mother nature gave us a torrential downpour the day of the wedding. He was professional, creative, engaging and easy to work with. Now let's talk about the photos - they are spectacular. Everything we dreamed of and more. Lisa had them edited and back to us in just four weeks. Incredible. We have already booked them for another event in February.

Profile Picture marti, 12/27/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Lisa, Wes, and Brian were absolutely phenomenal. I had seen some of LMAC's work from various wedding albums posted on Facebook, and they had been the photographers at my (now) husband's cousin's wedding. I was super excited to discover that they were in our budget and available for our wedding day.

We got married in early December 2015 and had all of our photos before the new year! Lisa is incredibly detail-oriented and kept us on schedule the day of (a bit of a bonus, since even with the extra hour I tried to build into prep time, we still ran late). All of the photos looked absolutely fabulous and we could not be happier. Lisa, Wes, and Brian did a truly outstanding job (especially at dealing with some boisterous groomsmen).

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot