LLarsonPhotography Reviews

10 | Owego, NY

10 Reviews for LLarsonPhotography

• Deanna

Deanna Brennan · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing! Over the top great experience!

So happy we chose Lydia to be our photographer. Very professional and fun! Absolutely beautiful work.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Alexis · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding!!!

I know I already raved about Lydia when she did our engagement photos. But I can’t rave enough about the job she did at our wedding! She is so much fun to work with and went beyond my expectations on our wedding day. The photos I’ve seen thus far are truly fairytale like and I cannot wait to see more!! Her photos are truly outstanding and worth even penny!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kristi Raymond · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing, fun, and easy!

Lydia was so great to work with. She’s incredibly kind and talented!

If you’re not natural in front of the camera, she has ideas to pose you.

She’s timely, a good price, and creative!

I would HIGHLY suggest her!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Haley · Married on 09/01/2018

I am so happy we chose Lydia as our engagement and wedding photographer. She is so talented and just knows exactly what to do to get the perfect pictures. Best of all, she made us feel so comfortable and told us exactly how to position ourselves so we didn't have to do any thinking! She is so sweet, flexible, and likes to meet ahead of time to make sure she gets to know you which again, is so important in making you feel comfortable in front of the camera! We have not seen all of our wedding photos but I have no doubt they will be absolutely amazing. She put up some sneak peaks within a couple of days which is really nice. We had several guests tell us that they noticed that she was everywhere during the wedding, always seeming to be in the perfect place for a picture, which is obviously very important as well!! I would highly recommend her to everybody. Thank you Lydia!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Michala

Michala Forrest · Married on 08/11/2018

She's More Than a Photographer She's An Artist

Lydia was wonderful to work with! She took her time and is always willing to try something new. We took pictures in several different locations and they all turned out amazing. She truly brings out the natural beauty in every couple and scenery.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely amazing

Lydia does such an amazing job! She captures every perfect moment! She did our wedding and looking back on the pictures it was like you were there reliving the special day, and you could feel the love through the pictures! If you want someone that’s going to not just take pictures but capture every detail Lydia is your best choice to make!

• Laurice

Laurice Kittle · Married on 06/15/2018

Photographer

Lydia was awesome, she met and exceeded our expectations for our wedding. She was super flexible and quick to answer any of our questions.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Deanne

Deanne · Married on 09/16/2017

The best of the best

AMAZING!! Having Lydia capture every little special moment on our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made. She has a way of preserving the most precious memories. She is Extremely personable, professional, upbeat and and ready for anything! We can’t say thank you enough for all the hard work and dedication you put into our wedding day. We highly recommend LLarsonphotography and can not wait to plan more sessions with her for our next life milestones.

• Kristin

Kristin Hodges · Married on 08/26/2017

AMAZING! There for every step!

Lydia is an absolutely amazing photographer. My wedding, anniversary shoot, and many friends weddings have been captured so perfectly by Lydia. She is professional, but also makes you feel so comfortable and like she is just a friend there taking pictures along the way. She knows exactly what to catch and never misses the best moments. Not only is she amazing on the day of, but leading up to and afterward as well. I highly recommend Lydia for ANY event in your life that you want captured forever!

Emma · Married on 08/18/2018

Lydia is wonderful to work with. I had ideas and she brought them to the next level!

Sent on 10/11/2018