LJO Photography Reviews

17 | Hauppauge, NY

17 Reviews for LJO Photography

17 LJO Photography Reviews

Carry · Married on 05/04/2018

We started in the suite with bridesmaid photos. Then the sneak peek. There was so many get lifetime we used here. Laurie stayed all night till our guests left so we could get goodbye photos we received the proofs within reach weeks and loved them.

Dustin · Married on 04/29/2018

We received our photos this week. My wife is very happy with them as I am also, but as a guy I want to write about the experience. There are many photographer we interviewed that we good, but it was the connection and customer service that set her apart. My wife had all the shots she wanted, but I wanted a couple of fun shots with the guys and she delivered, and had us all laughing the whole time.

susan · Married on 04/07/2018

i had given a friend of mine a package for her new born baby. the pictures were beautiful and the feedback I got back from my friend was outstanding. I would recommend this company to everyone

Sahil · Married on 01/07/2017

Took all the time I needed to create the perfect package for us, and had a second set of photos sent to my family in India.

Kathy · Married on 11/12/2016

We had our wedding at Insignia Steak House, received our photos from LJO Photography. I have just about looked at them over and over about a "gazillion" times now! I LOVE them that much! Even my husband who absolutely abhors being in front of the camera, can't stop looking at them because they came out that fantastic! Laurie's fun and kind personality and approach makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Like most every engaged couple, we spent so much time, energy and money into organizing our "big day" that we wanted to make sure that every detail and special moment was captured and saved. What you see in LJO Photography portfolio is what you get, images that bring back all those emotions of the day that you don't ever want to forget that you had with your closest friends and family. We wanted both a photojournalistic and artistic approach so Keri from Insignia recommended her she hit the nail right on the head in terms of the total style and feel we were looking for. LJO is professional, personable and a perfectionist.

Christina · Married on 07/16/2016

1) You could not beat the price we paid other photographers wanted tripled what we paid. We got the digital only package and then decided to upgrade afterwards to albums which they created for us under 3 weeks. I have friends married over a year and they still do not have their albums. The pictures came out perfect and I didn;t even realize how many they took.

Racquel · Married on 06/25/2016

Keri recommended her to us as one of their regular photographers. We used several of her recommendations and they were perfect choices for us.

Kimmy · Married on 06/18/2016

We paid extra to have them come from Long Island, but with travel cost it was still cheaper then the main photographers around here for high end photography. She had one of her interns do video which was basic, but perfect for us. We received the photos 3 weeks later with a download link that we were able to share with friends. They were great, perfect, she posed us, and had casual ones. It was a perfect combination. They do not travel often, but if ti works for them book them. I got NY quality, for Annapolis prices.

Ryan · Married on 03/05/2016

They met with us and helped us with our last minute wedding. They showed us stellar places for engagement and wedding location scenes for our photos. Everyone was very happy and received our photos 3weeks later.

Julie · Married on 12/27/2015

Laurie helped us planning all the shots and convinced us to do a sneak peak which I am so grateful for. We would never had enough time between the church and reception. So happy with everything.

Allison · Married on 10/04/2015

They made it so easy to smile and have fun. I was so nervous and she walked us through everything and even made my husband look relaxed. I was in tears when I saw the video they made and I didn't even realize all the photos that they took.

Kristen · Married on 02/14/2015

We just got our photos back this week and I cried all over again. They captured all the moments and they came out amazing. We got a bonus video and that is one of the best gifts I have ever been given.

Susan · Married on 11/09/2014

LJO Photography was recommend to me by Insignia Steak House where I had my wedding. I met with Laurie and right from the start I knew this was a perfect fit. When we met I saw her past weddings and I loved the mood that they set. I got the package deal that included my digitals and upgraded to include a video that made me cry when we saw it. We started at the hotel where I was getting ready and she stayed with us till the last guest left and I told her I was done. I loved, loved, loved my photos in the wine room and that is one of the best reasons to use Insignia besides the food. We had all the photos 3 weeks later and she helped design my albums. My sister is planning on using them next year.

Bridgette · event on: 02/09/2013

Laurie was the photographer for my son's Bar Mitzvah on Feb. 9. We had her for the day, however snowstorm Nemo decided to dump 2 feet of snow on Long Island, so we had to postpone the party for the next day. Laurie was fantastic! She was able to make it to his service on the 9th and then went to the Crest Hollow for the party the next day. She made a difficult situation so much easier. And the photos are so much better than we ever imagined! They are beautifully edited and capture all the best moments. We will definitely use her again for our younger son's Bar Mitzvah!

Laurie · Married on 11/24/2010

LJO was very helpful from the begining. She went over shot lists for me and help arrenged shots so that a certain family member could be removed after the event. My husband is very self conscience and she made him very comfortable and actually got him smiling and having fun. I loved the photos and she had the ceremony shots up for the cocktail hour. All my friends were impressed.

Vanessa · event on: 07/01/2017

Best photographer! Great
    Pictures, flexible settings and very accommodating! Highly recommend!!!

• User3227718 · event on: 02/10/2013