LJD Productions Reviews

18 Reviews for LJD Productions

• Allie

Allie · Married on 06/08/2019

Affordable & Amazing!

Derik was absolutely great to work with! He was very professional and prompt, he kept in contact with me as the wedding approached, and he was very relaxed, fun, and easy to get along with! Best of all, he produced, amazing, high quality videos that my husband and I ADORE. It's invaluable to have the ability to relive our special day through these videos and we are extremely appreciative of Derik's work. Definitely book them!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Chante · Married on 01/19/2019

LJD Productions was amazing!! I couldn't be happier with my wedding video!

Leann Richardson · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

Very professional and would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Overall, would HIGHLY recommend LJD Productions. They were extremely accommodating and did amazing work!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2018

I knew I wanted a videographer but had to wait until closer to our wedding day to make the final decision! Derik and his crew did not disappoint! My husband and I can’t get over how amazing our videos turned out! And a plus at quickly we received the videos back! Check this guy out, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 04/21/2018

Derik and his assistant were extremely helpful. Originally we did not budget for the service but he was within our budget and extremely flexible with payment plans on top of being so kind. We just had his services for the ceremony, first dances and toasts but he ended up staying the entire time. It was unexpected but was an amazing gesture. They checked in prior to the ceremomy and were helpful the entire time if we needed anything. Derik was also easy to contact and communicate with and it was an extremely relaxed and professional experience. We just got married 2 days ago so we obviously have yet to recieve our video but he assured me that it would be about 2 weeks to get it back from him. I have no doubt in my mind that he will have done a great job.

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 07/08/2017

Derik and his business partner David absolutely killed it at our wedding! I initially wasn't going to hire a videographer for our wedding last month but after some cajoling from my mom, we decided to hire one and I'm glad we found Derik! He crafted a highlight video that perfectly captured the emotional energy of our day and featured the love we share. We got the email when we were in the airport on our way back from the honeymoon and we just laughed and cried the whole way through it. Derik and David were also very fun to work with, and had great energy on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/03/2017

LJD Productions's reply:

We had a blast!

Maria · Married on 06/10/2017

Derik and his assistant David were my favorite people we hired for our wedding. I hired Derik specifically to do video for the ceremony, toasts, and dances, and that is exactly what we got - high quality video and audio for all of those pieces! He was so, so easy to work with (extremely fast response times, showed up on time [especially noteworthy because our wedding was out in the middle of rural Indiana], and was so nice). We were running behind schedule and he and David were so nice to stay a little bit later than I had originally asked for in order to get the dances, no complaints. I am so happy we used Derik for our video and would highly recommend him to everyone else.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Paula · Married on 05/13/2017

So great to work with! Super friendly and amazing work. We got our video back within a week after the wedding. And the drone they used was so cool and added that extra touch to our video!

Sent on 05/21/2017

LJD Productions's reply:

Thanks Paula! We had a great time!

April · Married on 07/23/2016

Amazing!! Our wedding was so hot but they were so professional and the product delivered was outstanding! So thankful we have all these videos to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would suggest LJD Productions to any and everyone! The drone with the GoPro just set them over the top! Thanks again!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Cecilia · Married on 05/14/2016

"Derik and his assistant were just superb! Full wedding video, highlight video, all the speakers and dances too. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The highlight video was awesome. Super job of capturing everything from the whole day. Would highly recommend!!"

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

Derik recorded our wedding and did a fantastic job! He was prompt, very friendly, and extremely professional. He was also able to stay later for an extra fee but it was well worth it. The videos turned out great and we are so glad we hired him!

Carley · Married on 08/15/2015

I almost didn't have a videographer, but am so glad I chose to have one. LJD went above and beyond! I could not have asked for more. The quality is amazing. The highlight video is perfect, I am not a crier and it brings me to tears every time. I would highly suggest using LJD for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Gabi · Married on 08/01/2015

Derik videoed our wedding and he was truly outstanding! He was super professional, polite and easy going. We got married in Indiana but we live in Florida so planning for us was a bit tough - but he was very accessible. He spoke with us many times before the big day through text and phone call and made us feel confident he could do a great job -- and he surpassed our expectations. He worked well with the photographer and all of the wedding party/guests. He was never in the way. Derik's pricing is extremely reasonable and he did an amazing job on our highlight video. We would use him over and over again if we could and we highly recommend him.

Azeb · Married on 06/13/2015

Thank you so much for the highlight video and the ceremony video link. We can not thank you enough for everything you guys have done. We are so so blessed that you were part of our wedding. We had no doubt that you would do an excellent job. We are so impressed with the highlight! and stunned by the song selections for the video. Everybody loved you guys so much! Would definitely recommend you to anyone. Again thank you so much for all you did and God bless!!

Shelby · Married on 04/11/2015

Loved my video! It was amazing and he did a great job!

Justine · Married on 06/24/2017

Derik and David are two very nice guys and we were happy to have them be there to capture our big day! They were there bright and early in the morning and stayed until just before the end of the reception (we had a 5:30 evening wedding). Our finished products were done for us in just a few short days. Derik was very flexible in the music and highlights we wanted to be featured. Our highlight and dancing (bride/father, groom/mother, & first dance) videos are amazing and beautifully edited! We've gotten many compliments on them and we haven't shared them all/to everyone just yet!! Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication and the speeches were not recorded. Also, the drone they use was not able to operate on the day of. As we are extremely bummed about it, there is nothing we can do, and it still doesn't take away from what all they did cover and provide us! Derik has been very nice and understanding! We have literally watched the videos over a 100 times already! We are happy to have these moments captured to keep as never ending memories!

Sent on 07/17/2017