Lizbeth Rios Photography Reviews

Lizbeth Rios Photography 5
Lizbeth Rios Photography 6
Lizbeth Rios Photography 7

Ruth · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Lizbeth is an extremely talented photographer whom I would recommend to anyone if they are looking to get amazing pictures. She always makes sure to take pictures from breathtaking angles and she is awesome at what she does! I am absolutely in love with all of the pictures she took for my proposal. Each picture was impeccable and she has a great style! She is also willing to work with you and incorporate your ideas to make sure you love your pictures. If you’re looking for an engagement/wedding photographer, I would recommend her without a doubt as she is always willing to go above and beyond for her clients. Thank you Lizbeth!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Lizbeth Rios Photography 8
    Lizbeth Rios Photography 9
    Lizbeth Rios Photography 10
    Lizbeth Rios Photography 11

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

We are so happy with Liz's work! She exceeded our expectations and the quality of her work is amazing! She is so easy to talk to and really listens to what you want. She has an amazing eye and captures beautiful moments. She also allowed us to make payments up until 2 weeks before the wedding. We are so happy we found her!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Lizbeth Rios Photography 12
    Lizbeth Rios Photography 13
    Lizbeth Rios Photography 14
    Lizbeth Rios Photography 15

Abby · Married on 12/01/2016

This photographer is professional, and does an amazing job in a timely manner. She is flexible and patient but also very creative, and has an great eye for the little details that make every picture captivating. I adore the work she did and I enjoyed having such a well-mannered professional working for me.

Sent on 01/08/2017
  • Y

Yeidy · Married on 08/20/2016

She is amazing! Her photography is great and I would recommend her without a doubt. Very professional and creative when photographing. She created a great environment while working and a relationship with us which I believe allowed us to relax.

Sent on 01/12/2017