Liz Scavilla Photography Reviews

35 | Daytona Beach, FL

35 Reviews for Liz Scavilla Photography

Beth 路 Getting married on 12/03/2020

Fantastic!

Liz did a phenomenal job on our wedding photographs! She was always friendly, professional, and prompt to answer any questions, and she took the time to listen to what we wanted and what my concerns were about the photos prior to the wedding. On the day of the event, she arrived a few minutes early, took all the photos we asked for, as well as some nice creative ones we hadn't thought of, and the entire time she made us feel relaxed and kept things fun. I highly recommend her services, and will definitely use Liz Scavilla Photography for any future photographic needs.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Coppernoll 路 Married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely wonderful experience

Liz was absolutely amazing, from our first meeting with her (before engagement photos) until after the wedding was over. She was always available via phone/text for whatever crazy questions and concerns I had, and she had so many amazing recommendations for other vendors we needed help finding. Our wedding didn't go exactly as planned but the photos were beyond our expectations and we'll cherish them forever.

Sent on 03/28/2020

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review Michelle! You and your husband and your families were absolutely a pleasure to work with, I'm so glad we were there to capture your Daytona Beach wedding!
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 02/01/2020

Extremely personalized and professional!!

Liz and her husband Jason are amazing! I was not a traditional bride, in the sense that, I wanted all of the family pics done before the ceromony, a certain shot that I had to have off Pinterest, and first look shots with my dad and husband. She achieved all of this, kept everyone on a great timeline, I never felt rushed, and she pulled me away in the late into the evening, after a few drinks, to kindly make me take the photos I most wanted !!! It would have been so easy at the point to blow off the last few shots, stay with the party, and I would have so regretted that if that happened !! ( gotta keep it real here!! ) This duo is a true class act, I never felt rushed, I knew my requests were heard, and they captured and made it the best day ever!!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Derek for your wedding at Bridle Oaks!! Thank you for hiring us to capture your wedding day memories! Many happy years to you guys!! 馃挄
  • Cassia

Cassia Padgitt 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Incredibly kind, patient, and supportive

Liz has done the photography for the last three weddings in my family and every single time has been incredibly sweet and professional, so of course she was my first and only choice for my own wedding and engagement photos. She's easy to get a hold of, quick with her work, and listens to ideas and suggestions with enthusiasm (maybe that's just me, but I really appreciate working with someone who makes me feel like I can bring up ideas easily and don't have to get nervous about not knowing what I'm talking about or feeling self-conscious about my thoughts). She's incredibly patient with her clients and really goes above and beyond what's asked of her to make the results special, and after the engagement photo shoot, I can't wait to see what she can do at the wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review Cassia!! You and Christin have been awesome to work with, I cannot wait for your big day!!

Lyndsay Newton 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!! Disney Epcot engagement photos

Look no further! I am from New Jersey and we were looking to do an engagement photo shoot in Florida. I am so glad I went with my gut instinct and booked Liz. From start to finish she was absolutely a breath of fresh air. We were able to go to Epcot to do a photo shoot all around the world which by the way our photos came out stunning! She gave us two sneak peek photos I cannot wait to see the rest! She was understanding, made a Pinterest board that we could share ideas, she even printed them out and she did the poses we wanted! We are coming back for our honeymoon which we will do a honeymoon shoot at the resort we are staying at I cannot wait is it November yet? I am truly happy with the outcome and her professionalism! Thank you Liz you are a kind soul and I cannot wait to work more with you! Love, Lyndsay and Nicholas

Sent on 01/27/2019

KRISTA 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Liz is fantastic!

I am so in love with our wedding photos and how Liz understood and captured everything I ever wanted. She truly went up and beyond for us that day and we could not be more thankful. She is such a pleasure to work with and we will continue to use her in the future!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Krista! You and your husband and your families were absolutely a pleasure to work with, I'm so glad we were there to capture your Daytona Beach wedding!
  • Lisa

Lisa 路 Married on 10/25/2019

Everything you could ever want in your photographer!!!

We had the opportunity of working with Liz for our engagement photo shoot and wedding photos and Liz delivered excellence each time. Liz answered all of our questions and continued to offer her support from the very beginning and even after the wedding bells. Liz's easy going personality made being comfortable in front of the camera effortless. Liz takes the time to get to know you as a couple and your style and allows that to shine through her work. Liz takes into consideration what shots the couple wants as well as uses her creative and professional judgement to capture the most beautiful moments. Liz means it when she says "anything for the shot". Your not going to be disappointed with choosing Liz Scavilla.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Raquel

Raquel 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Just the photographer you are looking for.

Liz is amazing to work with! She is very organized and extremely talented. She help make my day extra special. I cant wait to see the photos that she and her assistants captured! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lara

Lara 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Our Engagment Session with Liz was so much fun! We truly enjoyed experience as I knew we would- we also booked her for our wedding and she truly listens to what sort of vibe you are looking for in your photos and is very responsive via Pinterest, email, etc. Our photos were ready so quickly which was amazing. Can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in a few months!

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • W

Wendy 路 Married on 08/07/2018

How do I even begin tell you what an amazing artist Liz Scavilla is? I happened upon her by fate a year or so ago when my ex husband was getting remarried in the courthouse. I wanted them to have a photographer so that they were able to have memories of their day. Liz did such an amazing job at their wedding. She was professional, enthusiastic, and the photographs perfectly captured the feel of the couple. Obviously when my big day came I immediately thought of Liz. She accommodated us on short notice, as we were going to do a courthouse wedding as well but changed our minds at the last minute and went to the beach. I cannot tell you how impressed I was with Liz. She was constantly clicking catching these beautiful candid shots that I am so proud of. She honestly, with her magical eye, was able to nail moments of pure happiness that I didn鈥檛 even realize were happening until I saw the pictures. I am so in love with her style and the way she captured the personalities of my husband and I and our friends. We intend to ask her to our home for Christmas photos and can鈥檛 wait to see what she comes up with. You cannot get a better photographer in my opinion. Because of her talent I will never forget the pure joy I felt on the day that I married my soulmate. Thank you so much Liz Scavilla. You are the best.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Wendy! I love you and your beautiful and amazing energy. Thank you for the glowing review! Can鈥檛 wait to work with you guys again!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie 路 Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I were both completely impressed with Liz and her work! She was fun, creative, and a pleasure to work with. Liz and her husband genuinely cared that our wedding day went smoothly and that we were enjoying ourselves while also capturing amazing photos. Our wedding photos turned out wonderful and better than we could have ever imagined. We are so glad that we chose Liz and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Alyson 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Liz and her husband were our photographers and they were amazing! From the second we hired them to even after the wedding! When we hired her my husband and I were stationed overseas in a totally different time zone and she was so flexible when working with the time difference and answering all the questions we had! She asked me what kind of pictures I wanted and even went and looked on my Pintrest board to see what kind of photographs we wanted to take and took all of them! Our wedding was so hectic with the venue that she was really a blessing in how she helped us through all the problems we were having even though it wasn't her job as the photographer. I highly, highly, highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

How awesome are you guys?!! Thank you for the stellar review, it was an absolute PLEASURE photographing your wedding in Lake Dora, you and Corey were so much fun and so was your amazing family! I really loved those corn hole boards you guys broke out! Many many happy years to you both!
  • ChristineS

Christine 路 Married on 09/21/2017

We absolutely loved Liz and her husband. She even brought an assistant along! Very happy with them, and the photos are wonderful.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you Christine!!! Your wedding was amazing and so much fun! You looked absolutely stunning! Many happy years to you guys!

Carrie 路 Married on 05/27/2017

Liz and her husband were a joy to work with. They captured our vision perfectly. The photos are also nothing short of amazing. We are so thankful we chose them to work with us on our special day.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you Carrie! You had such a fun and amazing wedding, thank you for having Jason and I be a part of your special day!

Brittany 路 Married on 03/25/2017

Liz and her husband blew me out of the water. I had one idea on how my photography would be and she just amazed me but completely blowing my idea out of the water. And they are both just such nice people. If you only have one person you can contact for your photography needs make sure you contact Liz she was wonderful and as a person not a fan AT ALL of pictures I cannot stop showing off my wedding pictures! Thank you so much Liz, I love reliving my wedding through your photos.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank YOU Brittany! You and Kevin are amazing, and so was your Port Orange wedding! Many many happy years to you guys!

Sara 路 event on: 12/10/2016

Liz is a very patient and professional photographer. She was able to capture the personalities of the kids. My 3 year old can be especially tricky when he does not want to cooperate but Liz was very patient and made the session fun which showed brightly in the finished product. Thank you Liz!

Sent on 02/01/2017
  • User7705661 路 2+ years ago

Liz was our photographer in November 2016, and we absolutely loved her! She made everything so easy, and fun. She's professional, but also warm and relaxed. Our pictures turned out perfectly, and we received them so quickly! I look forward to working with Liz again in the future, and highly recommend her for any kind of photography.

Dr. Carol 路 Married on 11/25/2016

We loved working with Liz! She was so flexible and so accommodating! We highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you as well :)

Patrice 路 Married on 11/12/2016

What a complete professional! Very accomidating with schedule and took beautiful photos. We got married on the beach after daylight savings and Liz got some beautiful day and night photos. She also had some fun idea for photos. Highly recommend her and would definitely use her again.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you Patrice! Your beach wedding near Ponce Inlet was amazing, I am so happy you're happy! Many happy years to you and Josh :)

Diana 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Liz did a wonderful job and made it so much fun on our special day!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you Diana! Your special and intimate elopement in Deland was so wonderful, thanks for having me there to capture your memorable day.

Tracy 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Do not think twice, We have used Liz twice in 2016. We have a blended family. My daughter also used her service for the Engagement pictures. Beautiful detail excellent team to work with. We will be using Liz in the futures.

Tracy

Sent on 11/28/2016

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you Tracy! You and your family are wonderful! What a special ceremony and service on the beach in Daytona.

Sharon 路 event on: 08/10/2016

Liz has taken our family vacation photographs a few times and we will definitely have her take them the next time we can all gather to do so. As members of my family are not all extremely photogenic, I was looking for a photographer who could arouse and capture the happy, bright, playful spirits in us, and Liz did just that! The quality, lighting, people positioning, etc. of the photos was fantastic as well. She travelled to our address, was willing to shoot at some places I had in mind and offered additional setting suggestions from which the photos came out fabulously. Additionally, she is a pleasure to work -- very professional and knowledgable, but is flexible and easy going. The package/pricing structure was also a great value. I especially liked that I was able to download digitals of all photos from the shoot for the package price.

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you Sharon! You and your family are awesome!

Katelyn 路 Married on 08/07/2016

Liz was absolutely amazing! From the beginning I new she would fit right in to our laid back and carefree wedding. She gently directed us, our family and our guests into the most perfect shots. We had a sunrise beach ceremony, and she captured all the moments in a way that was better than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who's looking for photography in the area. Very VERY pleased with our experience.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Your sunrise wedding on the beach was beautiful, and so were you! Thank you for hiring me photograph your special day.

Jacob 路 event on: 07/18/2016

Liz was absolutely phenomenal! She did some family portraits for us and was wonderful to work with and great with the kids! Our photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you Jacob! You and your family were wonderful and so much fun to work with. Your shoot at the beach near Hammock Dunes was beautiful, I'm so glad you loved my work :)

mandy 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Liz was my wedding photographer in June and I l was very pleased with her and her work. She went above and beyond for me at a great price always having my best interest in mind and always trying to take pressure off of me. My pictures turned out wonderful and liz showed up a few minutes early to my event, very professional, down to earth and caring. Price point was great thank you Liz anytime I have another event you will be my photographer.
    Sincerly,
    Mandy

Liz Scavilla Photography's reply:

Thank you Mandy! Your wedding was perfect and so memorable! Many happy years to you guys!