Liz Courtney Photography Reviews

4 | Clarksville, TN

4 Reviews for Liz Courtney Photography

Hayley · Married on 11/11/2018

I can’t gush enough ❤️

Liz was a literal miracle worker when she came into the crazy mix of my wedding planning. She was so helpful and organized. She kept me focused and made sure I enjoyed the big day. I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. I will definitely continue working with her!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Liz Courtney Photography's reply:

Aww you're so sweet Hayley! Your wedding day was perfect. Can't wait for you to see all the amazing photos!!
  • Kyle

Kyle Fredrickson · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic Second Shooter!

Liz was a second shooter at our wedding and was a joy to work with! She was incredibly organized and could have lead the photography team in her own right, but was able to take a step back and act as a fantastic second shooter as well. Liz provided coverage for our entire wedding weekend and was able to capture incredible pictures from family portraits to candids of people throughout the night. Liz was excellent and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding or engagement shoot photographer!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

Liz was amazing, she’s very personable and professional. She did a great job keeping all the photos timely and making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. She was a huge part of our successful wedding day!

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Liz is awesome! I am so glad she was our wedding photographer, and the images turned out fantastic! We had an engagement session with Liz, which gave us a chance to get to know her before our big day, and we used one of the images for our Save the Date. Our package included an album, and I could not be more in love with it! Liz helped us stay on our wedding day timeline and was helpful in creating the flow of the day. She sent us a few goodies in the mail before the wedding, and it's easy to see that she cares about you and wants you to have the wedding day of your dreams!

Sent on 12/19/2017