Livingston Lee Photography Reviews

9 | York, PA

9 Reviews for Livingston Lee Photography

9 Livingston Lee Photography Reviews
  • User6009762 · 1+ year ago

Livingston has been great to work with. He is incredibly timely with responses. He is very invested in getting to know the couples that he works with and he is flexible in creating a package the fits your needs. My fiance had a great time meeting with him and exploring ideas and options for our wedding. He gave us a sense of ease and we were able to build trust quickly! I am very excited to be working with him!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2017

Love love love his work. He is not just an amazing photographer he is an amazing person. Everything you can think of was going wrong the day of my wedding but he managed to work around all the chaos and kept me calm. He got along with everyone so well some people thought he was a part of the bridal party. If you want your day to be extra special you need to book Livingston Lee.

Kristina · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I actually worked with Lee prior to his photography business so it was only natural to have him do our wedding. From the engagement pictures to the first looks to the ceremony and reception, Lee captured our vision and worked with us on what we wanted. We did the standard pictures for the wedding, BUT he also let us decide what to add or take away. He provided a sample timeline for us to make our ownfor the day of. He's very organized and takes pride in what he does. When you do your initial meet with him, he goes over everything, learns about you personally and what you want for your wedding, and put a twist on the simple stuff. He also has another photographer that comes with him for the wedding so there's one for the bride and her party and he takes shots of the groom and his party. Very laid back and easy going, at one point my mom told him to make decisions for me at the wedding because I was getting so overwhelmed. He fits in like a family member with jokes, but also takes his job seriously. Lee's work is amazing and I cannot wait until our pictures come back!

Latoya · Married on 08/20/2016

Livingston Lee captured every moment of our wedding from the beginning to the end. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and his sense of humor kept us laughing. Livingston Lee Photography professionalism exceeded our expectations!!!!! He is awesome!!!!

What a beautiful day from start to finish!!!
    Working with Livingston Lee photography was a pleasure. He was professional, punctual and creative. After meeting with a few photographers I knew that Livingstons Lee photography would be a great fit for my fiancé and I. Even when we felt a little shy in front of the camera he helped us to warm up allowing us to be ourselves. The way he captures photos are amazing. We now have a story to share with our love ones for a life time. I would highly recommend Livingston Lee photography!!! You will not be disappointed....
    Mr&Mrs Wright

Tamra · Married on 08/22/2015

I wanted to use a local photographer for my wedding and when I searched on wedding wire I found Livingston Lee Photography. I viewed his website and was impressed with his ability to capture special moments. My fiancé and I met with Livingston and we instantly liked him. We knew right away that he was our photographer and hired him to shoot our wedding. His prices are very reasonable and his packages flexible. The package that we chose included an engagement shoot and the photos that he took were amazing. His friendly and professional demeanor put us at ease, making the session so much fun. Livingston was very gracious to our wedding guests, by allowing them to take pictures, while still capturing the shot. Livingston did a spectacular job on telling the story of our wedding through the images that he took. We have received countless compliments on our wedding pictures. We recommend Livingston Lee Photography for weddings and any special occasion!

Akua · Married on 09/08/2013

Liv Photography exceeded our expectations!!!
    The quality of work and professionalism was impeccable.. We used Liv Photography for our wedding as well as our engagement photos.. I can not say enough about how pleased we were with the service... In the future I will definitely use Liv Photography.. Thanks so much Lee for making our wedding unforgettable...
    Mr & Mrs Earl

Tasha · event on: 08/15/2015

Livingston Lee photography captured every amazing moment of our 10 year Wedding Anniversary party! He was friendly, personable, professional & simply a blessing to us! We are so grateful that he was able to provide his services to us!