Living Water Images Reviews

Living Water Images 5
Living Water Images 6
Living Water Images 7

Alex · Married on 02/24/2018

Olesya is an awesome photographer. She helped me record my engagement moment as well as the following several hours photography. I shared the photos with my families and friends and they all say that the photos are awesome. She is so hard working and stayed until late night to help us edit the photo to give us immediately within a day.

Valerie · Married on 02/14/2018

Absolutely amazing !! We had a destination wedding in Key West. She was so respsonive to emails and any questions I had as we could not travel prior to our acual wedding! Very quick turn around for our final pictures. I would absolutely recommend her for any photo needs! Her pictures were absolutely breath taking!

Jennifer · Married on 12/11/2017

Olesya has the ability to capture people and life at its most joyous and beautiful moments. Her photographs tell a rich and vivid story. She has taken many pictures of my grandchildren and they are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, I really appreciate your review. Have a wonderful day! Olesya

Rebecca · Married on 12/09/2017

Not only is she a talented and experienced photographer but she made me feel at ease and comfortable! She is able to truly hear a vision and make it come true. An absolutely wonderful person to work with and she makes magic with her camera!!! Highly recommended!!

Alina · Married on 12/04/2017

I have to say that our experience with Olesya was outstanding! She is a kind, genuine person with a true talent for her craft. She made us feel at ease, came up with wonderful photos and creative ideas, easily understood our vision, and took absolutely beautiful photos. Cannot say enough good things about how amazing Olesya is as a person and a photographer! She fit right in with the guests at our wedding making people enjoy themselves while taking pictures. You could tell she loved her job and she was so easy to work with. We loved working with her, and would definitely recommend Olesya!

Belle · Married on 08/20/2017

Olesya did a beautiful job with our wedding photos. She was sweet, professional and made us feel at ease from the moment we met her. We highly recommend her!

Suette · Married on 08/20/2017

Olesya was great. She was professional, accommodating and prompt. She made our day that much better with her beautiful photos. We are so happy to have chosen her for our wedding.
    We strongly recommend Living Waters Images To capture all of your memories and special moments.

Living Water Images 9

Living Water Images's reply:

It was such a pleasure to photographing you guys! Thank you for this lovely review! Have a wonderful day, Olesya

Angela · Married on 08/18/2017

5 stars all the way for my experience with Living Water Images . From start to finish , nothing was too much for Olesya. She facilitated me by meeting me more than once to discuss my vision for my photos . I wanted everything to be perfect and Olesya really put me at ease as I knew after chatting that we were on the same page and she knew exactly what I wanted .She was always so professional ,yet so friendly and approachable . To say I was ecstatic with my photographs would be an understatement, Olesya captured every moment of our special day , our pictures were simply breath taking . I cannot recommend Living Water Images enough !

Sent on 12/12/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Dear Angela, thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate your review. Have a wonderful day, Olesya

Guzel · Married on 07/04/2017

The best photographer i have ever known and hands down the best pictures i have ever seen. This is not the first time we had Olesya taking our pictures and every time i go "WOW" . I just have to praise how she went above and beyond to capture every moment that day. It was a cloudy day and we were not sure how the pictures will turn out, but they turned out to be gorgeous and the colors were amazing. At the end i was happy it was a cloudy day because i have not seen pictures so beautiful. My favorite ones are where she captures all of the emotions through out the day. I have been getting a lot of compliments on all the pictures that she ever took for us!!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you so much for a lovely review! You just made my day. I love taking photos of your beautiful family! Please come back and see us again soon. Love, Olesya

Larry · Married on 05/23/2017

Olesya does a fantastic job. She captures not only wonderful formal shots, but does a great job with "casual" "unscripted" pictures as well. You really get a feel for the "special-ness" of the event due to this combination of formal and candid shots.

Living Water Images's reply:

Dear Larry, thank you for your kind words! Your review made my day :)

Laracuente · Married on 03/11/2017

Question #1: “What was your biggest fear before hiring me? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead?

Worrying that my nerves were overwhelming me, that I would end up with photos that I would not want to display or share. You managed to take some very beautiful photos!

Question #2: What, specifically, was your favorite part of me taking your photos, and why?” Very Friendly, calming easy to work with. You definitely calmed me down that day. I was a nervous wreck! :)

Question#3: “If you were to recommend me to your best friend, what would you say?”

No matter the circumstances or occasion this is definitely the photographer for the job. An amazing eye for shots and very easygoing and helpful!!

-Tania Laracuente

Juliane · Married on 03/04/2017

Excellent work. Olesya is very talented and it is a lot of fun to work with her. She is very easy going and all our guests really enjoyed having her at the wedding.

MIsha · Married on 02/18/2017

Oleysa at Living Water Images was wonderful to work with at our last Wedding/Reception at the Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden, Key West, FL. She was respectful of the facility, in tune with the wedding party and fun. Beautiful photos of not only the wedding party, but of the Garden grounds, specific locations and the mood set within. I welcome every opportunity to have her back at this Garden.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I can't wait to work with you again soon. Have a great day, Olesya

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Olesya was a dream come true! It’s difficult choosing and selecting any wedding vendor off a website, let alone remotely knowing you’re not meeting them until the day of your vows! She was incredible and I immediately felt at ease. My husband and I are still impressed to this day with the emotions she caught through her looking glass. Even a year later when I asked for specific editing she was extremely responsive and happy to accommodate my request. You won’t be disappointed with Living Water.

Living Water Images 10
    Living Water Images 15
    Living Water Images 16
    Living Water Images 17

Crystal · Married on 09/24/2016

We had our wedding September 16th, 2016 in Key West with Olesya as our photographer and we couldn’t have asked for more beautiful, timeless pictures! It’s been over a year and I think I look at them everyday hung around our house and on my phone. We only had her for two hours (which is what we asked for) and she made the absolute best of that time. Only thing is I wish we had taken a picture with just my family but I was so caught up in the moment I completely forgot to ask. Still, I would choose her again!

Living Water Images 18
    Living Water Images 25
    Living Water Images 26
    Living Water Images 27

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

We would highly recommend Olesya with Living Water Images. She was so easy to work with and our photos were just beautiful! We definitely got a lot of value for our money.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you so much for a lovely review! I really enjoyed meeting you all and photographing your wedding! Love, Olesya

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2016

Living water images photographed my parents 50th anniversary shoot. We had two kids 3 and 5 3 adults and two Grandparents in the shoot and Olyessa made it lots of fun and the pictures turned out beautifully. My son (the 5 yr old) did not want his picture taken bust she brought him out of his shell. She found some really awesome light in different areas of my partners foliage that I would have never thought about. Over all a great experience and some amazing photos to treasure forever!

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you! I really enjoyed photographing you guys and I adore your family! Let's do it again soon :)

Kayla · Married on 06/25/2016

Olesya is a dream photographer! She was very quick to responding when it came to booking Living Water Images. She even found the second photographer that we requested. She was so flexible and professional on our wedding day! She made me feel less stressed and I felt like I could take my time and not have to worry to make sure she was getting the photos that I wanted. Olesya was very accommodating to the photos that I requested (like sparkler photos, certain types of photos/poses with my husband, etc.). We received our proofs in a timely manner after our wedding and I can't say enough how flexible and patient Olesya is/was when it came to us choosing what photos we wanted for our photo album. My husband and I couldn't decide, so she ended up picking them for us and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I would book Living Water Images time and time again! She's the best out there at a very affordable price!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Living Water Images 28
    Living Water Images 29
    Living Water Images 30
    Living Water Images 31
    Living Water Images 32

Living Water Images's reply:

Dear Kayla, thank you so much for your sweet review. I'm so grateful! It was a real pleasure to photograph you guys! I hope you'd get a chance to come and visit us soon in Key West. Love, Olesya

Suzanne · Married on 05/27/2016

We were SO pleased with our photos from our Vow Renewal ceremony. Olesya did such a phenomenal job; she captured moments that I'd completely missed. (or forgotten about) We are so happy to have these lovely memories from such a special day....she's just wonderful at posing and capturing all the joy in little moments as well as big moments too. I found her pricing to be more than reasonable. Thanks again Olesya!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I really enjoyed meeting you all and photographing your surprise vow renewal. Definitely highlight of the season! Please come back and visit us soon in Key West
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/21/2016

We got married in May 2016 and Olesya was wonderful! She was super sweet, very organized and kept everything on schedule. I filled out a form prior to the wedding letting her know what we wanted and she got everything and more. She was very flexible- the beach was too hot to get all the shots we wanted right after the ceremony so she took us back out at sunset to make sure we'd have plenty of pictures! I would definitely recommend her, our only problem is trying to figure out which pictures we want to have printed to display in our home

Sent on 04/13/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Dear Meredith, Thank you so much for your review, it made my day! Have a wonderful afternoon, Love, Olesya

Hwa · Married on 05/08/2016

As a destination-wedding bride, there are so many other things to think, so we just went ahead and ask our event coordinator, Say Yes in Key West, to make an arrangement with Olesya. In a day, she sent me a list of questionnaire about how our wedding will be, and what photography do I wish to have. She was always responsive, and that definitely made me feel more prepared for the wedding.
    On the wedding day, she was exactly on time, and did not hesitate to compliment every single detail. I really loved how Olesya gave everyone guidance how to pose for the photos but also opened with any idea that pops up from my mind. She always took time with her photos, that we never felt we were hurried or not getting enough attention. Through the whole wedding (even though we were slight behind our schedule), she did not forget any of the shot-list we made from questionnaire and made sure I got what I need before all my families went to the reception.
    After the ceremony, we shortly walked through beach to get more shots- and those photos with natural lights were my favorites! She also sat down with us through the reception. While we were stuffing foods, I was so thankful Olesya was taking so many funny photos of all my guests. Weeks later, I received all the photos (as well as her notification of sneak peak) and enjoyed all weekend downloading bunch of photos and remembering all the moments she was able to capture. It is truly amazing how she did not miss all the fun moments happened throughout the wedding. As we look through the photos, we could see everyone is smiling naturally and relaxed, unlike our expectation of our face would be rigid and not-so-photogenic. Considering how everyone is so shy and awkward, it was Olesya who made everyone to feel relaxed and capture great photos out of them. She is superb photographer, and I am so happy with all the photos she took. She is sweet, gentle person to work with, and I believe she will make your day perfect with her expertise.

Rob · Married on 04/21/2016

Book this photographer now and do not wait. Her fees are extremely reasonable and her work is top notch.
    You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Dear Rob, thank you so much for your review! Have a wonderful day, Olesya

Carissa · Married on 03/05/2016

Olesya is wonderful! She is so sweet and gives direction, which I loved, because I was in such a state of 'ahh' after my wedding ceremony that I could barely focus on everything that was going on around me at the time! So even if you have no clue what you're supposed to do, or how to pose, Olesya will mold you into position! We were also on the beach during the early evening, so she really knew how to work with the lighting and the natural light we had from the sunset that night (it definitely showed in the resulting photographs!!) I also had Olesya photograph during the reception, which was great because she captured a lot of moments I would never have thought to - like couples pictures of friends and my handmade centerpieces. She was so kind and even kept us up to speed on the time and how much longer we had her for - always checking up on anything else we wanted photographed that wasn't listed for her beforehand. If you're unsure, its safe to say LivingWaterImages would be a trusting choice in a photographer for your Key West dream wedding!

Sully and Jorge · Married on 12/03/2015

Very happy with my wedding photography. Can not wait to publish everything on Facebook and Twitter. Shopping for picture frames to display my beautiful wedding photography.