Living Water Images Reviews

Living Water Images 6
Living Water Images 7

Steven Dunbar · Married on 04/29/2019

Ernest Hemingway Wedding

Olesya did a phenomenal job capturing our special day! We can’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Living Water Images 8

Kathleen Grabar · Married on 03/21/2019

Exceeded expectations!!

Our wedding photos turned out absolutely beautiful and am so happy to have worked with Olesya! We had a small wedding with only a cermony and dinner afterward, but she exceeded our expectations and even went over our "scheduled time" by a few minutes to ensure she got all our shots. We're so excited to see how our photo album turns out!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Tara

Tara Wallace · Married on 02/20/2019

So Kind and Talented

Olesya was absolutely amazing. So sweet, relatable and took some amazing photographs that will forever remind me of our special day. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Kait Loucks · Married on 01/01/2019

Overall 10/10

Very talented!! Felt like I was working with a friend. She made me feel confident, beautiful, and comfortable. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

We *LOVE* our wedding pictures!!! Thank you so so much Olesya!!! We could not be happier, we recommend you 100%! Thank you so much for taking such sweet pictures of our dogs too. You captured the most stunning pictures!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Living Water Images 9

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you very much, you are very kind! I can't wait to design your wedding album soon. Best wishes, Olesya

Alex · Married on 02/24/2018

Olesya is an awesome photographer. She helped me record my engagement moment as well as the following several hours photography. I shared the photos with my families and friends and they all say that the photos are awesome. She is so hard working and stayed until late night to help us edit the photo to give us immediately within a day.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Valerie · Married on 02/14/2018

Absolutely amazing !! We had a destination wedding in Key West. She was so respsonive to emails and any questions I had as we could not travel prior to our acual wedding! Very quick turn around for our final pictures. I would absolutely recommend her for any photo needs! Her pictures were absolutely breath taking!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/11/2017

Olesya has the ability to capture people and life at its most joyous and beautiful moments. Her photographs tell a rich and vivid story. She has taken many pictures of my grandchildren and they are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, I really appreciate your review. Have a wonderful day! Olesya

Rebecca · Married on 12/09/2017

Not only is she a talented and experienced photographer but she made me feel at ease and comfortable! She is able to truly hear a vision and make it come true. An absolutely wonderful person to work with and she makes magic with her camera!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Alina · Married on 12/04/2017

I have to say that our experience with Olesya was outstanding! She is a kind, genuine person with a true talent for her craft. She made us feel at ease, came up with wonderful photos and creative ideas, easily understood our vision, and took absolutely beautiful photos. Cannot say enough good things about how amazing Olesya is as a person and a photographer! She fit right in with the guests at our wedding making people enjoy themselves while taking pictures. You could tell she loved her job and she was so easy to work with. We loved working with her, and would definitely recommend Olesya!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Belle · Married on 08/20/2017

Olesya did a beautiful job with our wedding photos. She was sweet, professional and made us feel at ease from the moment we met her. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Suette · Married on 08/20/2017

Olesya was great. She was professional, accommodating and prompt. She made our day that much better with her beautiful photos. We are so happy to have chosen her for our wedding.
    We strongly recommend Living Waters Images To capture all of your memories and special moments.

Living Water Images 10

Living Water Images's reply:

It was such a pleasure to photographing you guys! Thank you for this lovely review! Have a wonderful day, Olesya

Angela · Married on 08/18/2017

5 stars all the way for my experience with Living Water Images . From start to finish , nothing was too much for Olesya. She facilitated me by meeting me more than once to discuss my vision for my photos . I wanted everything to be perfect and Olesya really put me at ease as I knew after chatting that we were on the same page and she knew exactly what I wanted .She was always so professional ,yet so friendly and approachable . To say I was ecstatic with my photographs would be an understatement, Olesya captured every moment of our special day , our pictures were simply breath taking . I cannot recommend Living Water Images enough !

Sent on 12/12/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Dear Angela, thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate your review. Have a wonderful day, Olesya

Guzel · Married on 07/04/2017

The best photographer i have ever known and hands down the best pictures i have ever seen. This is not the first time we had Olesya taking our pictures and every time i go "WOW" . I just have to praise how she went above and beyond to capture every moment that day. It was a cloudy day and we were not sure how the pictures will turn out, but they turned out to be gorgeous and the colors were amazing. At the end i was happy it was a cloudy day because i have not seen pictures so beautiful. My favorite ones are where she captures all of the emotions through out the day. I have been getting a lot of compliments on all the pictures that she ever took for us!!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you so much for a lovely review! You just made my day. I love taking photos of your beautiful family! Please come back and see us again soon. Love,

Larry · Married on 05/23/2017

Olesya does a fantastic job. She captures not only wonderful formal shots, but does a great job with "casual" "unscripted" pictures as well. You really get a feel for the "special-ness" of the event due to this combination of formal and candid shots.

Living Water Images's reply:

Dear Larry, thank you for your kind words! Your review made my day :)

Laracuente · Married on 03/11/2017

Question #1: “What was your biggest fear before hiring me? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead?

Worrying that my nerves were overwhelming me, that I would end up with photos that I would not want to display or share. You managed to take some very beautiful photos!

Question #2: What, specifically, was your favorite part of me taking your photos, and why?” Very Friendly, calming easy to work with. You definitely calmed me down that day. I was a nervous wreck! :)

Question#3: “If you were to recommend me to your best friend, what would you say?”

No matter the circumstances or occasion this is definitely the photographer for the job. An amazing eye for shots and very easygoing and helpful!!

-Tania Laracuente

Sent on 03/27/2017

Juliane · Married on 03/04/2017

Excellent work. Olesya is very talented and it is a lot of fun to work with her. She is very easy going and all our guests really enjoyed having her at the wedding.

Sent on 03/27/2017

MIsha · Married on 02/18/2017

Oleysa at Living Water Images was wonderful to work with at our last Wedding/Reception at the Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden, Key West, FL. She was respectful of the facility, in tune with the wedding party and fun. Beautiful photos of not only the wedding party, but of the Garden grounds, specific locations and the mood set within. I welcome every opportunity to have her back at this Garden.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I can't wait to work with you again soon. Have a great day,

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Olesya was a dream come true! It’s difficult choosing and selecting any wedding vendor off a website, let alone remotely knowing you’re not meeting them until the day of your vows! She was incredible and I immediately felt at ease. My husband and I are still impressed to this day with the emotions she caught through her looking glass. Even a year later when I asked for specific editing she was extremely responsive and happy to accommodate my request. You won’t be disappointed with Living Water.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Living Water Images 16
    Living Water Images 17
    Living Water Images 18

Crystal · Married on 09/24/2016

We had our wedding September 16th, 2016 in Key West with Olesya as our photographer and we couldn’t have asked for more beautiful, timeless pictures! It’s been over a year and I think I look at them everyday hung around our house and on my phone. We only had her for two hours (which is what we asked for) and she made the absolute best of that time. Only thing is I wish we had taken a picture with just my family but I was so caught up in the moment I completely forgot to ask. Still, I would choose her again!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Living Water Images 26
    Living Water Images 27
    Living Water Images 28

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

We would highly recommend Olesya with Living Water Images. She was so easy to work with and our photos were just beautiful! We definitely got a lot of value for our money.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you so much for a lovely review! I really enjoyed meeting you all and photographing your wedding!
    Love,

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2016

Living water images photographed my parents 50th anniversary shoot. We had two kids 3 and 5 3 adults and two Grandparents in the shoot and Olyessa made it lots of fun and the pictures turned out beautifully. My son (the 5 yr old) did not want his picture taken bust she brought him out of his shell. She found some really awesome light in different areas of my partners foliage that I would have never thought about. Over all a great experience and some amazing photos to treasure forever!

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you! I really enjoyed photographing you guys and I adore your family! Let's do it again soon :)

Kayla · Married on 06/25/2016

Olesya is a dream photographer! She was very quick to responding when it came to booking Living Water Images. She even found the second photographer that we requested. She was so flexible and professional on our wedding day! She made me feel less stressed and I felt like I could take my time and not have to worry to make sure she was getting the photos that I wanted. Olesya was very accommodating to the photos that I requested (like sparkler photos, certain types of photos/poses with my husband, etc.). We received our proofs in a timely manner after our wedding and I can't say enough how flexible and patient Olesya is/was when it came to us choosing what photos we wanted for our photo album. My husband and I couldn't decide, so she ended up picking them for us and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I would book Living Water Images time and time again! She's the best out there at a very affordable price!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Living Water Images 29
    Living Water Images 30
    Living Water Images 31
    Living Water Images 32
    Living Water Images 33

Living Water Images's reply:

Dear Kayla, thank you so much for your sweet review. I'm so grateful! It was a real pleasure to photograph you guys! I hope you'd get a chance to come and visit us soon in Key West. Love, Olesya

Suzanne · Married on 05/27/2016

We were SO pleased with our photos from our Vow Renewal ceremony. Olesya did such a phenomenal job; she captured moments that I'd completely missed. (or forgotten about) We are so happy to have these lovely memories from such a special day....she's just wonderful at posing and capturing all the joy in little moments as well as big moments too. I found her pricing to be more than reasonable. Thanks again Olesya!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Living Water Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I really enjoyed meeting you all and photographing your surprise vow renewal. Definitely highlight of the season! Please come back and visit us soon in Key West
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/21/2016

We got married in May 2016 and Olesya was wonderful! She was super sweet, very organized and kept everything on schedule. I filled out a form prior to the wedding letting her know what we wanted and she got everything and more. She was very flexible- the beach was too hot to get all the shots we wanted right after the ceremony so she took us back out at sunset to make sure we'd have plenty of pictures! I would definitely recommend her, our only problem is trying to figure out which pictures we want to have printed to display in our home

Sent on 04/13/2017

Living Water Images's reply:

Dear Meredith, Thank you so much for your review, it made my day! Have a wonderful afternoon,
    Love,