Living Jukebox DJ Service Reviews

14 | Plymouth, WI

14 Reviews for Living Jukebox DJ Service

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Dan was absolutely amazing! He was extremely professional and responsive during the planning process, and his online system made it a breeze. Not only does he have great DJ skills (which earned many compliments from guests!), but he's also extremely level-headed and flexible--both important traits for dealing with inevitable surprises the day of! He also did a great job setting up the uplights we rented from him, which looked great, and I loved that his setup was compact and didn't look too obtrusive. However, it definitely produced all of the sound and lighting that we needed! Fantastic experience and would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Living Jukebox DJ Service's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! You guys were great to work with and really went all out on your wedding reception. I am very happy to have been a part of your event.

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

We hired Living Jukebox to play at our wedding and Dan was fantastic! He got to almost every song on our playlist (we had quite a few!) and he played everyone's requests. He definitely kept the energy up, kept everyone on the dance floor, and knew just when to throw in an awesome slow jam! We all had such a great time. His prices are absolutely the best for the quality of service he provides. Will definitely recommend him again and again!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Living Jukebox DJ Service's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both!

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

Everything went as expected with no complications

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jim · Married on 08/24/2013

Dan did a wonderful job. He exceeded our expectations. He was very in tune with our guests. The value was great. If we ever need a DJ again we won't look anywhere else. We highly recommend Dan to anyone in need of a DJ.
    Thank you Dan.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2013

Dan was great to work with and threw a great dance party. Especially grateful to him for being patient with whatever we threw at him. My Dad's health was a concern and when asked if we could do the Dad/Daughter dance right after dinner, he was more than accomodating.

Sent on 07/10/2013

This DJ was excellent. He kept the music going so that people were always on the dance floor. We had a moment when we didn't really know what to do next and he was there to help us through it.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Living Jukebox DJ Service's reply:

You guys were great and the venue was really cool too! Thank you!

This DJ service was a lot of fun! They let us pick out the songs that we wanted, but also mixed in a variety of other songs which turned out to be great. The only thing I didn't really like were the different lights that he used, but other than that it was perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Living Jukebox DJ Service's reply:

Thank you, Cory! Your reception was a lot of fun. Your friends and family really like to dance!

miranda · Married on 10/08/2011

I had the Living Jukebox DJ Service at my wedding for the ceremony into the reception. The availability and flexibility of the service was phenominal.

We had some last minute add-ins and changes which were handled very professionally, making it a huge stress reliever on the wedding party.

The biggest plus was the variety of music played. Everyone could relate with the different types of music that flowed very well together, leaving the young and the old having a great time on the dance floor.

I would not hesitate to recommend this service to any bride in search of a dependable, professional and up to date DJ.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Dan was wonderful through out the entire process. His communication was excellent. He was available via website, phone, text and email (and well... I don't know if there are any brides like me...but when you think of something it seems to always be last minute or at like 2am :-) He was very professional and had a great selection of music. We were very happy with our reception and all the Dan did for us!
    Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Victoria · Married on 09/05/2010

Not only were we very satisfied with the price that we payed for our wedding but we were also satisfied with our service. Dan was more than accomodating when we wanted to make a list of songs that we did not want played at our wedding. He had helpful suggestions for those special songs, and we left a lot of the rest up to him. At first we wanted to pick our own playlist but then decided to let Dan do his thing and go with the flow. Everyone had an amazing time! The dance floor was packed and the grandmas even got out and broke it down. I would recommend this DJ to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Living Jukebox DJ Service's reply:

Yes, I have been known to get grandmas dancing. Thank you for being such a fun couple to work with. I think you guys did a great job planning your event, it was evident that you knew what your guests would like!

Paige · Married on 05/30/2010

Wear water proof mascara! Dan did so good having the music I wanted both for the ceremony and reception. Lets just say I was crazy nervous about everything else dealing with my wedding but when it came to the dj, I knew Dan would do an amazing job!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Living Jukebox DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. I'm happy to know that I was able to alleviate some of the stress on your big day!

Dan was great to work with and very helpful.

Sent on 10/06/2012

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Wonderful services! The variety of music was excellent. I would have liked to see more initiative taken to sticking to the event schedule (first dances, ect) rather than having to say we were ready or it was running late. The lights and set up were very professional fit the reception perfectly! Communication was strictly email prior to event and everything was stated clearly. Very satisfied!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Living Jukebox DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for your honest review. I do struggle between pushing the time line agenda and letting couples do as they wish during the course of the evening and just going with the flow. I never know if I might come across as too demanding or controlling when the couple is so busy with all the socializing! I do take the criticism as constructive though and will strive to be more clear about expectations for the special events. Thank you again.

linnae · Married on 09/24/2011

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

I had to ask about the father/daughter and mother/son dance which didn't happen till after most of my guests were gone. also didnt play half of the requests that were made and didn't seem very excited to be there. I should have spent a little more to have gotten a better dj.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Living Jukebox DJ Service's reply:

I'm sorry you were not happy with the service you received.
    The father/daughter-mother/son dances were done later than I typically do them. When I wanted to do them earlier I was unable to find you. I then got focused on giving the guests what they wanted to dance to and I did lose track of time. I agree that it was unacceptable.

I can refer to the request list with over 3 hours of music and reference the play log file from that night and verify the actual number of songs played from the list. It is possible that you were not in the room when some of your requests were played.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I wish it would have been better, but your honesty is a valued contribution.