Livewire entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

• Dalton

Dalton Hamm · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Missed Opportunity, but a Great Experience

Brian is great to work with! Unfortunately due to the COVID-19 outbreak, my fiancé and I had to reschedule our wedding, and our new date conflicted with Brian’s availability. He was very cordial, understanding, and even refunded a portion of our security deposit (he had no obligation to do this, but just thought it was the right thing to do). He is a stand up guy, and we would’ve loved to work with him, but Mother Nature had other plans.

We received several recommendations to work with Brian, and it is easy to see why. Top notch customer service coupled with with excellent character, and based on everything I’ve seen, he definitely brings the party!

Even without technically “working with” Brian, I am confident anyone who works with him for their special occasion will be blown away with the service they receive. 5/5 recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2020
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing work!!!

Brian was absolutely wonderful! He was very timely and always so kind in our meetings! He even showed up to help at our rehearsal which was not required! Although we spent a lot of time on the online forum, not many of the songs we listed we wanted to hear were not played however there was never an empty dance floor! I trust that he is the professional and knew what was working best for the crowd! We heard wonderful reviews from everyone! We also had a monogram made and projected behind our head table that turned out perfect! I would highly recommend using LiveWire!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Livewire entertainment's reply:

I’m so glad I was apart of your event ! I had an amazing time 😀 and it was fun interacting with your guest and yes a lot of great dancers!

Chuck · Married on 09/21/2019

The Best Dj For Wedding & Reception

Brian is the best for any Wedding Get with Weeks before the Wedding go over your list of song and know how to put the list together n keep them Dancing for hours Looking for Dj for Wedding Or Reception He Your Man

Sent on 09/26/2019

Livewire entertainment's reply:

Thanks chuck😀 I was so happy I lived up to your expectations and made your event perfect!!! Have a great life guys!

Ahmed · Married on 06/22/2018

Brian is AMAZING! First of all marketing him purely as a DJ is doing him a disservice because the man acted as a wedding planner/coordinator, master of ceremony and a kick-ass DJ as well. His equipment is top notch and he asked the kinds of questions we never even thought of. On the day of, he was very well dressed, on time, but most importantly he kept the dance floor packed all night and everytime people started to get tired, Brian had the perfect song to jolt them back into action. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Livewire entertainment's reply:

It was so fun playing Arabic music with American music . Your gets were very fun to watch and talk to!

Angie · Married on 08/24/2013

Brian at Livewire was fantastic to work with. A coworker recommended him and he did not disappoint. He was always easy to get a hold of prior to the wedding as we were planning and he did a great job on the wedding day. He kept the crowd dancing all night and I had a lot of compliments from guests on how good he did.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Brian made our wedding the amazing day it was. He not only got every single person on the dance floor, but he also was great to work with in the weeks leading to the wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Sarah · Married on 03/06/2010

The music was awesome and he was willing to play or not play whatever we wanted! We booked him about two weeks before our wedding and he was very on the ball and ready to go on the day of the wedding! He made sure he knew exactly what I wanted and didn't let anything get in the way of that!

Sent on 05/16/2010

Tonya · Married on 09/26/2009

Brian was awesome!! My mother actually heard of him through a friend of hers, who said he was amazing. I said okay and we went from there! He did a great job at the reception! I was concerned about people not wanting to get up and dance, but that was not the case at all! He did a great job keeping the music going and people up on the dance floor.

*He also had a wireless mic. that way you can talk from the head table!

If a friend or myself ever needs a DJ again I will call him up!

Sent on 10/12/2009

When I was looking for a DJ I came upon Livewire entertainment their service is outstanding we had them for reception and they were over-the-top awesome!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Nick · Married on 08/02/2013

0.8
      0.0
      2.0
      0.0

DJ was rude to the bride and groom and was not accommodating to them at all. He also messed up the music during the ceremony and incorrectly announced the wedding party. The DJ ended early and did not do a good job playing music.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Livewire entertainment's reply:

Not a client of mine? Some person posing as a client?

Kim · Married on 07/07/2012

0.6
      0.5

Brian was an awful D.J. He missed a meeting by showing up at the wrong place at the wrong time. He also would respond by text messaging instead of calling me which lead to great confusing. He continue to text instead of call after I asked him not to. He didn't announce people the way I had listed. The photographer was coming in from out of town so she called to check details and he didn't call her back. He also didn't have my first song. He just figure I didn't want a first song with my groom. Although I had told/email him twice about it but it hadn't made it to his final and third copy. I was extremely disappointed with his lack of professionalism and communication. It was obvious he showed up unprepared.

Sent on 07/24/2012