Live Stream Lancaster Reviews

14 Reviews for Live Stream Lancaster

• Liza

Liza · Getting married on 09/05/2021

Excellent Service!

I am so glad we decided to hire Ben and his team for our wedding! We had to postpone our reception due to COVID and only had our immediate family in attendance this year for our ceremony. The live stream was easy for guests to use and our videographer brought lapel microphones for our officiant and my husband to wear. The sound and video quality was flawless and my guests were so happy they could join virtually. There was a virtual guest book for our guests to sign which we got a copy of. We got to keep the video file after too. This service is a must for anyone hosting a virtual ceremony and I highly recommend Ben and his team!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Jacqueline A. · Getting married on 05/16/2021

Awesome Experience from Beginning to End!

Ben and his staff went above and beyond from the first contact until the end. They were friendly, helpful and captured my daughter's wedding ceremony perfectly. Would recommend to anyone that needed a live stream company!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Casey T. · Married on 03/27/2021

Great video quality

Live stream Lancaster was amazing. Great communication the entire process!

Sent on 04/03/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 03/11/2021

The Best Investment of our Wedding Day!

We are so grateful for Ben Reeder and his livestream service! It was by far the best investment of our entire wedding. I received numerous messages from friends and family who felt like they were actually part of our day and were so impressed by the picture quality and sound of the livestream. Ben truly went above and beyond by including livestream of more than just the ceremony - our friends and family were able to watch our first look, ketubah signing and even had a tour of our reception space. We loved the fact that our guests could leave us comments while watching the livestream, which we read the next day. Ben also includes a copy of the livestream that we get to keep, so we will always have a video memory of our day! We were so impressed by Ben's service and we HIGHLY recommend him for livestream.

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan S. · Married on 12/09/2020

COVID crisis averted

Ben was absolutely awesome to work with! Most of our family is from out of town - so when we decided to go forth with our wedding, we knew our guest count would go down. Guests were able to live stream the wedding ceremony right from their house, states away. The quality of the video was perfect. We even got to give our guests a quick message at the end! We highly recommend Ben for future services.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Pamela S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Delighted with Ben Reeder Photography!

Our experience with Ben Reeder could not have been more pleasant! With all of the changes in this season, it was a comfort to know that our family and friends who would not be able to gather with us, would still be a part of the celebration of our daughter's wedding! From the set up of the link, where guests could RSVP and leave sweet notes for the couple, to the quality of the video and capture of the ceremony, it was way more than we could have expected. We were NOT disappointed with the experience and you will not be either! What a wonderful, cost effective way, to spread the reach of joy to those who were not able to attend!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany M. · Married on 10/09/2020

Wonderful Videographer

We were not planning to use a videographer for our wedding, however with coronavirus, we decided to hire one for the recording of our ceremony, and we are so incredibly glad that we did! The video came out great, staff were very responsive and easy to work with, and nice, and overall it was a great experience. Would highly recommend to anybody to have this memory!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Melinda H. · Married on 09/26/2020

The only way to share your day with those that can't be there.

With all the craziness of COVID Ben was the answer to all our problems with sharing our special day with all our friends and loved ones that could not attend our wedding. He was fantastic to work with and captured our special day for everyone without being front and center during the ceremony. He was very discreet. Would highly recommend him for your day!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2020

Amazing Videographer

Ben Reeder did a phenomenal job filming me and my husbands wedding on August 21, 2020. Ben responded to my email extremely fast and agreed to be our videographer within a month from our wedding day. We were so lucky to find him and we are in a awe of the work he did. Because of Ben, my husband's grandmom was able to watch live from her assisted living facility that she can't leave due to COVID AND all of my family and friends spread out over the US were able to watch as well and it means SO much to us that this could happen especially on such short notice. He even gives you a "guest book" so people who are watching from home can leave messages to you and your partner and there is a downloadable link to keep forever. Amazing. 100% would recommend to any friend, family member, or person who is looking for a videographer for their wedding ceremony. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Lia · Married on 08/30/2020

Excellent! Beyond any expectations!

Ben was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and responsive. Understood what we needed for our event and came through beyond any of our expectations. All our family and friends who could not attend the wedding felt like they were there because Ben gave them that experience through his livestream.

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Y. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful experience!

Ben did an incredible job live-streaming our wedding. We loved the guest book, our own copy of the video, and that we got to say hi to our guests!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Emily H. · Married on 05/16/2020

Great job!

We love that we were able to have a recording of our ceremony, it was perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Allison A. · Married on 09/14/2019

Something you didn't know you needed!

I loved having a live stream, especially as a bride directly effected by rescheduling my wedding twice due to COVID! The best part was that those who couldn't make it to our big day was able to see it live and even see it later on as the video saves. To be honest I had absolutely no idea live streaming weddings was even a thing but I'm so glad we chose to have one! After the wedding, I was then sent a high quality video copy of my ceremony to cherish forever. It was so great, especially because we did not have a videographer!

Ben had contacted me a few days before my wedding as it was something new he was doing and he was already doing the photo booth for our wedding! He set up everything wonderfully, I didn't have to worry about a thing, my family and friends loved it, and it's something I can cherish forever! I highly recommend Live Stream Lancaster! I also had the option to choose the background for the booth and Ben took the time to match the Photo Booth strips to our wedding colors with a copy of our wedding invitation! We were even able to keep a copy of everyone's photos for our memories. He's so great and prompt to work with! We are so happy we chose him to help make our special day so great! :)

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/01/2020

2.0

Might not be worth investing in

We purchased live stream for our ceremony to share our day with our loved ones who were unable to be present with us in person. I had a videographer for the same day who did capture the entire ceremony on a USB for us. While it was nice to have our ceremony streamed in real time, however the cost for the service was not well matched. The total cost came up to be $13/minute. I was hoping since the ceremony was short, the live stream would show some of the reception space and our guests at the venue but I was mistaken, which is my fault for misunderstanding the contract. This service is as simple as it is made out to be. Just a live view of the ceremony in real time, and that's it.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Live Stream Lancaster's reply:

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for the feedback on our service. We will certainly take it in consideration on how to improve for future events.

Ben