Live Media Relations Reviews

57 | Murfreesboro, TN

57 Reviews for Live Media Relations

57 Live Media Relations Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Seth made everything so easy for our wedding planning! We wanted a DJ that could read the crowd, was easy to work with, and allowed us flexibility. We got all of that and more with Seth. Not to mention for the service, it was an excellent price. Seth was available for calls before the wedding, and was able to accommodate our many requests. He accommodated everything from exact timing of music, to multiple locations. We would HIGHLY recommend Seth and Live Media Relations!

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Seth did an amazing job at our wedding! The play list was perfect. We gave him a list of songs we specifically wanted during both the ceremony and reception and he didn't hesitate to fulfill our wishes. He didn't play any of the cheesy wedding songs which was perfect. We got compliments from the guests on how great the DJ was. I highly recommend him!

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I worked with Seth for our May wedding. He is FANTASTIC at what he does! Seth was incredibly accommodating and responsive to our needs throughout the planning process. By the time our wedding day arrived, we knew that our guests would have a blast at our reception. We didn’t have to worry about a thing! Seth had all of the music we requested and kept our guests dancing all night, even our wonderful grandparents danced the night away! Take our advice...Don’t waste time on researching other options and having to go thorough tons of quotes. Hire Seth and Live Media Relations. You will be so glad you did!!!

• thelindzinator

Linz · Married on 10/21/2017

Live Media Relations was the best I could have hoped for! Seriously kept the guest dancing all night and had a killer music list! I ended up giving them a list of 'must play' and 'pleas don't play' songs and they ended up going above and beyond to make the night amazing! plus they were so easy to get in contact with, which was def a plus

Tracey · Married on 10/07/2017

Seth and his crew were amazing! My daughter lives in MS, we live in FL and the wedding was in Tennessee......it had all the ingredients for a real disaster - but, Seth made it so easy for all of us! He communicated with my daughter to get all the details for the music she wanted and made sure the dance floor never stopped hopping! I have never seen guests have such a good time! I can't say enough about how great they were! An absolute MUST for your wedding or event! Thanks Seth!

Live Media Relations 1

Annette · Married on 09/23/2017

Seth was so professional! Not only a d.j., but a Master of Sermonies. The whole evening went so smoothly, thanks to Seth!

Live Media Relations 2

cayla · Married on 06/02/2017

Seth and his Live Media team were great to work with! Had many guests comment on how great the music was, and how they had a great time!

Tammy · Married on 05/06/2017

Live Media was the DJ at our daughter's wedding in May, they were awesome!!! Kept the reception going all night!!!

Beverly · Married on 04/01/2017

5 Stars across the board! Seth was the DJ for our ceremony and reception. He was amazing! Before the wedding Seth answered any questions I had in a timely fashion. He is very professional, and he worked with our wedding planner to ensure that our big day would run smoothly. Everything was perfect! My husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ. We highly recommend Seth and Live Media Relations.

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

Seth DJ'd our wedding reception and he was absolutely amazing! The music selection and timing were perfect, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. My wife and I could not have asked for a better DJ, he contributed so much to our incredible night and we were so happy to have him. We highly recommend Seth and Live Media Relations.

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2016

Seth was so amazing to work with! When I started looking for a DJ for my wedding I wanted someone who I felt was going to play songs to keep the dance floor full and I absolutely got that!!!! I found Seth on wedding wire and after reading all the reviews from other brides I knew I was in good hands. Seth was super professional and easy to work with. Our wedding was an absolute blast largely because of our amazing DJ! Thanks Seth

Hamlin · Married on 10/15/2016

Seth and his team were great!!! Had great songs played that got everyone dancing! Had a wonderful time at our reception because of them!

Brittney · Married on 06/11/2016

Live Media Relations did the perfect job at our wedding! Everything from announcing special events to getting the party started on the dance floor! Everyone had so much fun and were able to make requests that kept them dancing. They were very easy to work with and were flexible with all requests made...thank you!! -Brittney and Luke

Emily · Married on 06/05/2016

Seth and his team were amazing. Leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive to email and answered all of my questions. We were having a Sunday wedding and he made sure up front that we truly wanted a DJ because Sunday weddings tend to be a bit more tame. We knew our crowd, though, and we booked Seth and his team. They were awesome! He even did the music for the ceremony at no additional charge. They set up speakers at the venue, he played music before and during the ceremony, and he got us a mic for the officiant for only an additional $50 (no overhead, just the cost of getting the mic from another vendor. But it took the work off of me so it was great!) He rolled with the punches when the schedule for the night changed and he did it with a smile on his face. I would recommend Seth and Live Media Relations to anyone getting married!

Seth did such an amazing job! Everyone had such a fun Time at our wedding, thanks to his fabulous music selection. Very organized, prepared, and easy to get in touch with! Would definitely recommend live media productions to anyone!

Seth was amazing! I would highly recommend him to any bride! He played a wide variety of music and made sure that there were always people on the dance floor. He also did our ceremony music and everything was timed perfectly!

Mica · Married on 09/19/2015

This company is the best to go through. They worked with me and answered all of my questions. Even though we had some unique music, they made it happen with no questions or complaints. They made our wedding so very special. They could not have done a better job.

Caitlin · Married on 09/05/2015

I have been in the hospitality industry for 10 years working a ton of weddings/events and they are one of the best DJs out there! I gave them a handful of songs and they took it and ran with it. I wanted my friends and family to request whatever they wanted and they played every song without the awkward moments. We had a unique sports themed entrance and without giving them a lot of detail about it they were able to make a fun entrance my friend/family are still talking about.

I highly recommend them to anyone getting married or having an event!

These guys were so easy to work with and were so much fun. I wish I had more time to rant about how you should work with them and how awesome they are, but I will just say that it is a GREAT decision!

Emily · Married on 08/15/2015

Seth was amazing. He had everyone on the dance floor at the end of the night (even when I thought my group wasn't really the dancing kind). He had the exact songs I requested for each part of the wedding. By the end of the night, everyone was begging to stay another hour!!!

He was part of the party, but not overly involved.. a perfect balance! Easy to get in touch with, super nice!

Extra bonus, he tried live streaming our ceremony (even when I didn't ask) for my brother who was deployed overseas!

Christie · Married on 07/11/2015

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and it’s the one day you want every detail to be perfect. You rely on the vendors to be the best at what they do and with Seth it was just that. I can’t express enough how wonderful he is! The weight he takes off of your shoulders with the knowledge he has to be a true professional in entertaining and keeping your guests on their feet (even in 100° plus temperature!) is top notch! Seth feeds off of your guest’s energy and caters towards everyone’s taste in music to ensure a wonderful event. If you are wavering between DJ’s for your wedding or event…STOP and choose Seth and Live Media Relations!

Kayla · Married on 05/30/2015

Seth was extremely easy to work with and very responsive to our requests for our wedding. I had so many questions leading up to booking LMR, and he answered them professionally and in a timely manner. LMR was very professional and friendly the night of the wedding as well. They kept our guests dancing the entire time! We had many compliments on our DJ choice. Highly recommend!!

Very helpful when asked questions. Great quality of sound and music . Professional and nice!

Abby · Married on 05/16/2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Seth and Live Media Relations to everyone! He is so great to work with, extremely helpful, and laid back - which is actually very calming for a stressed out bride. We have been told over and over about how our wedding was "the best wedding ever" and so much of that is because of Seth. He really had a great feel for what our guests wanted and the dance floor was FULL all night long. Not only was his song choice perfect, he also does a wonderful job MC'ing the whole event. We actually had a small issue with our venue's power (nothing to do with Seth) and he made the whole thing seamless! He does an amazing job of initiating the night's events and showing personality, without being cheesy or drawing any attention to himself! We also had him mic up our pastor and do our ceremony music, and that was seamless and perfect as well!

Seriously brides... I remember being stressed about choosing a DJ, as it is such an important decision to ensuring a fun reception. Seth was the best decision we made, and he is SO affordable!