LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 6
LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 7
  • Y

Yanira · Getting married on 05/16/2021

Dj Jonathan Looez was great and had the crowd bouncing off walls and most importantly played different varieties of music. Everyone loved him. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Sayi Silfa · Married on 06/02/2019

Our wedding

We can’t thank enough Jonathan and his team for the AMAZING job they did at our wedding. We can’t wait to see the final pictures and videos. They are so professional and easy to work with that we will work with them all over again. For the guest to give us compliment on photographers it’s a big deal. We recommend them with our eyes close. Simply the best!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 8
  • Andy

Andy Yang · Married on 06/01/2019

A Memorable, Fun Wedding

Everyone had a wonderful and a memorable time at our Saturday wedding thanks to Jonathan and his team! The music, MCing, visual presentations & the photo booth were excellent. I highly recommend Live Love Dance Entertainment for all weddings! Thanks, Jonathan! - Jing & Andy

Sent on 06/03/2019

Brenda · Married on 10/26/2018

Prompt, Professional and Personal! Love DJ Jonathan and his staff. From the first conversation to the last dance Jonathan was awesome! He was prompt at returning all my emails, which is big for me, he let me choose all my music from his online portal, and he was sweet and understanding. I can't wait to see my photographs. Live Love Dance was one stop shopping for me!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

A m a z i n g!

Jonathan Lopez and the Live Love Dance Entertainment team made our entire wedding day/night beyond amazing. From the music, to photos, photo booth, and add on features, everything was PERFECTION. They are super professional and are very fun, understanding, and WILL make your day as special as you dreamed it will be. I would 100% recommend Live Love Dance Entertainment!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Maria · Married on 08/19/2018

I would definetly recommend Jonathan to anyone that's looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

From start to finish the professionalism shines through. I have never felt more at ease during the process having someone who can listen and not only deliver but add to the experience by knowing what it takes to make a special day magical in everyway. Song choices and overall experience had all my guests involved the entire day. Fun Exciting and Stressfree after handing over the reigns on my big day which is all you can truly hope for. The photos I’ve gotten a glimpse of are breathtaking and prove that they can take the ordinary and turn it into extraordinary! If your looking for someone who can think outside the box and make something special look no further. We Smiled, We Laughed, We Cried & most of all We Had A Blast!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 9

Vito · Married on 08/11/2018

Where do I begin? DJ Jonathan and his staff were simply amazing! They made our sons baptism truly special! From start to finish (photography, video and music entertainment). They were punctual and attentive to our every need capturing every moment that will be cherished a lifetime. And the music, simply the best! They kept the seats empty at all times as guests could not resist dancing! I highly recommend Jonathan and his staff to make your next party one to remember!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 10
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 11
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 12
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 13
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 14
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 15

Julio · Married on 08/04/2018

Live Love Dance Entertainment is a very reliable DJ service and we were happy and fully satisfied with our experience during our wedding. Meeting with Jonathan was very pleasant and personable,and together, we created the best soundtrack to our ceremony and reception. The system Live Love Dance uses for preparing and organizing the ceremony music, party introduction music, etc. came in handy as all I had to do was input a few notes and songs into the form as well as answer a few simple questions before our final meeting.

Jonathan and his staff provided very professional service during the reception and kept the guests energized and on the dance floor with hit after hit of great music. Requests were also well received during the evening. Jonathan personally came over to us during the night to check in with us, which was very nice considering that the actual wedding reception can come with a few stresses. Jonathan and his staff were very valuable in ensuring the party was magical throughout the entire evening. I highly recommend Live Love Dance Entertainment!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Renee · Married on 05/12/2018

I don’t even know how to start this review without saying Live Love Dance Entertainment made my wedding day absolutely remarkable. From the moment I met with Jonathan I knew I wanted to work with Live Love Dance Entertainment for my wedding. I truly felt as if I was working with family and you could tell from your first meeting that your wedding would be a priority and that 100% would go into making your wedding the best it will be. The pictures they take are beautiful, the photographers truly capture every moment, even ones you don’t expect them to get. The music had everyone up on the dance floor the entire night, there was never a lull moment where people weren’t dancing. The photo booth was a hit with friends and family, it is a must have. My husband and I opted to have a Love sign displayed as well as dancing on the clouds effect for our first dance and I 100% will say I am so glad we opted for them. The Love sign gave the reception ballroom that extra wow factor and the dancing on the clouds effect made my first dance breathtaking.
    During the entire wedding preparation of I had any questions I was able to freely email/text Jonathan and he would respond immediately. He really listened to what I wanted and didn’t want for my wedding and gave me exactly what I asked for. I never felt worried about any aspect of my entertainment/photography/videography because I knew I hired the best. I am saddened that my wedding is over just for the fact that I won’t get to work with Jonathan and his team for now....key word now because if I plan any party in the future I know who I am using and that is Live Love Dance Entertainment. You will not be unsatisfied at all. Best decision I made for my wedding.

Sent on 02/17/2018
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 16
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 17
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 18

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

If you’re looking for fun, dedicated , creative, and professional wedding entertainment/photography, live love dance entertainment is for you! Jonathan, Tatiana, and their entire team are flawless from beginning to end. We first used them for our engagement pictures which came out surreal all thanks to their help. You tell them what you want and they make your vision come to life! Our wedding day everything went perfect. They make everything so much fun, it’s so easy to bounce off of their energy. What I love about their photography is that their pictures come our beautiful without looking like every other wedding picture. They find a way to create a beautiful shot with the space provided in a way that is not typically done. The DJ was great at keeping the party going all night. My guest ranged from 2 years old to 90 and they all danced the night away. He catered to all ages and to the different cultural backgrounds. The photo booth was so much fun! My guest raved about it all night and it was so nice to get a copy of everyone’s pictures in a book at the end of the night. I can’t say enough great things about this company. They are hired for the rest of my life for any special occasion that’s for sure! I trust their professionalism and admire the passion they have for their craft. You can’t go wrong with LLD entertainment!

Sent on 04/29/2018
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 19
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 20
    LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT 21

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2018

LIVE LOVE DANCE Entertainement were completely amazing in all that they did for our special day. Jonathan was beyond flexible, knowledgeable, responsible, and so so helpful during this journey. He met with us, talked with us, answered all of our questions and concerns immediately, he made us feel 100% comfortable and stress free about the entire process. He handled it all! DJ, MC, photography, cinematography, lighting, the photo booth, everything! They were everything you can possibly want within a company to host your special day, fun, punctual, responsible, professional, helpful, comforting, just overall amazing. I would recommend LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT to anyone looking for complete perfection. We thank you again LIVE LOVE DANCE ENTERTAINMENT for all your hard work in making our special day completely flawless!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/27/2018

Initially, my husband and I thought we would be able to manage planning for a wedding on our own. Well, with grad school, internships, and full-time jobs, it was not possible for us. My husband researched and found Jonathan and his wonderful team at Live Love Dance. From the very beginning, we were introduced to our wedding planners, Jonathan and Mari. With the whirlwind we experienced in preparing for our wedding and moving in together, along with everything else in life, Jonathan and Mari were angels sent to us. Their focus, attention to detail and professionalism were everything we needed. With our crazy schedules, they made sure to be available for us day or night and by phone, text or email. Our wedding day was so much more than what we pictured, and it is all thanks to them. One of the most important things to my husband was staying on budget, and they were excellent in always keeping that in mind, while also offering us amazing ideas. One of the things that I loved most about Live Love Dance is that they offer the complete package! Unfortunately, we had already booked our DJ and photo booth before finding Jonathan, but still were about to get our photography, videography, wedding planning, and props from him! Within a week from the wedding, we were stunned to see we received all of the pictures from the wedding, which left us speechless in how beautiful they turned out. We HIGHLY recommend Live Love Dance, especially Jonathan and Mari, to anyone looking to have a magical, memorable wedding day.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Ross · Married on 10/13/2017

We had a great time working with Jonathan / Live.Love.Dance! He was very easy to work with, and didn't try to sell us all the extras. We spoke to so many other DJ's who aggressively tried to push all the bells and whistles we didn't want or need. Jonathan listened to us and was totally open to our ideas. We gave him a pretty lengthy playlist to work with and he had no trouble incorporating our taste into the set. He even used a custom font we used for our stationary for the monogram! We received plenty of compliments at the wedding on how great the DJ was. We had our wedding at the Fiesta, where he was well acquainted with the staff and layout/setup there. Thanks for putting together a great night!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Daniela · Married on 08/27/2017

Jonathan Lopez is the best DJ we could have possibly hired for our special day. Given we are from different countries/cultures and wanted to play a true variety of music, Jonathan was well versed with the music choices we wanted and made the night a true fun wedding. Many of our guests commented on how good the music was. His MC'ing was also spot-on. We really like Jonathan's professionalism and tools he uses to allow you to pick your own songs, etc. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Alexis · Married on 07/29/2017

Jonathan is absolutely AMAZING. My family and I have used Jonathan at multiple events and every time he makes the party. His entertainment and professionalism are spot on. If you want your event to be hopping always go with Jonathan. I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Cristina · Married on 07/22/2017

Jonathan is an awesome DJ who knows how to entertain the masses, from ages 15 - 100. Everyone at my daughter's Quince raved about what an amazing time they had at her party, and the music and dancing was definitely a huge part of that experience! He's a consummate professional, very responsive and very attentive to his clients needs. I would definitely recommend Live, Love, Dance to anyone planning a special event.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Heather · Married on 07/21/2017

After talking to a few other DJs who weren't quite what we were looking for, we came across Jonathan, and never looked back! Jonathan was so easy to work with, and took the time to meet with me to go over the different packages and what our vision was. Being music lovers with a wide variety of genres in mind, we were looking for a DJ who would not mind accommodating the large playlist we'd come up with. Jonathan was totally fine with it, and his online portal for us to list our requests was so easy to use. The night of, Jonathan played our songs, and added in other music to fit our style - our guests had a blast! He even accommodated a last minute metal montage requested by some of our guests at the end of the night. With Jonathan's easy going personality, professionalism, skill, and seemingly endless library of music, your event will be nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 07/29/2017

N · Married on 07/15/2017

Jonathan is a true professional that was a stress-free joy to work with. He provides a level of service that truely surprised us compared to all the other so called professional dj's we interviewed. Upon our first meeting we just clicked with him.
    His responsiveness to our emails and texts were nearly immediate from the very first meeting through even after the wedding.
    He shared a real desire to make this the best event we could possibly have yet staying conscious to our budget, having a comprehensive offering of options. When we first discusssed the package, I was hesitant because I wasn't sure we could afford his service. But he didn't write us off right away. He worked with us to meet our needs until we were comfortable. In the end we were able to have a wonderful package setup with him that covered lighting and some decoration and videography for a reasonable price!
    When it came to time for the wedding... everything was perfectly executed!
    We met him at our friends wedding and got to experience first hand his skill as a DJ, so with the music we had no doubt he'd do a great job and he did for us as well! As for the videography... his crew worked seamlessly with our photographer without getting in the way of our or the guests wedding experience. We cannot wait to see our video!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Alexis · Married on 06/25/2017

Where to start? Jonathon has been one of the best customer experiences we have had! He's professional, very responsive, and does an incredible job executing on the big day! He's always there when you need him, his crew is super kind, he's on time, does a phenomenal job with the music and light shows. He customized us a great monogram and worked very well with all the crazy details we gave him! We will be hiring Jonathan time and time again for all major events we have going forward =) Thank you again Jonathan!!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Tina · Married on 06/09/2017

Jonathan and his team were the absolute best at our wedding! From the moment we connected he was knowledgable, professional, and responsive with any questions and concerns we had. He worked with us for our budget and executed flawlessly!

Our dance floor was alive and several of our guests commented on how great the entertainment was. We cannot thank Jonathan enough for making our night more special than it already was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Ashlee · Married on 04/29/2017

VERY HAPPY BRIDE HERE! Beyond pleased that we used Live Love Dance for our photography, video, and DJ!! Working with them was probably the easiest part of planning a wedding. They were very helpful when it came to working with our budget.
    Jonathan is super communicative, touches base, always responds quickly and has the perfect balance of friendly and professional that you'd want in a photographer and DJ. They genuinely listen to your ideas and wants for your pictures and overall day and make all of it happen. I felt relaxed and confident that they would make sure everything was perfect.
    We got the link to our photos within a week and we literally have 1000+ amazing photos. The photographers were great at giving us direction and they were patient, photos didn't feel rushed even though we were running late (all the fault of the bridal party! not the photographers). The DJ and MC were great! They played the music we requested, kept the party lively, made sure that everything happened on schedule and kept control of the night.
    Overall, would highly, highly recommend this company!

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • Alpha

Alpha · Married on 01/15/2017

Let me start off by saying this is the first time I ever right a review.. for anything! Jonathan and his team deserve a round of applause. He was a pleasure to work with, from beginning to end. We had met with other vendors, but once we met Jonathan - we knew he was a person to definetly work with. He is organized, attention to detail, and most importantly, open minded. As we spoke with him, explaining the vision that we wanted, he understood instantly. Since we had a mixed age group - for music, he played a variety of Spanish music, today's hits and 90's throwbacks and of course a little hip hop for the young crowd. He had everyone dancing on the dance floor! One of the best nights of my life! What I loved most, is that throughout the night he checked up on us to see if we were okay or if we had any requests. He was extremely attentive! The photography and videography team were also professional and cordial, as they took into consideration anything we asked for. Lastly, we also had the photo booth - our guests loved it!! The memory book created for us was an amazing touch for us to look back and laugh at.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Jonathan and his team - Live Love Dance Ent.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Had our wedding on NYE and let me tell you...people cannot stop talking about it! We chose to pic a venue where we had to decorate ourselves as we had a tight budget being that we just had a baby. Live Love Dance worked with us and given the budget we had. Johnathan's lighting and monogram completely change the entire space. I mean we we were shocked at how different the space looked by that alone. The photographers were great and super responsive and patient with the kids for our photos. The music, on point! They had the perfect mix of Latin music and 90s throwbacks which is what we requested. Not to mention awesome remixes. They even bought out fun strobe sticks before the countdown. Oh and let's not forget the photo booth and adorable memory book they made for us. We were cracking up reading and looking through the photos. I'm still smiling thinking about it all. From meeting him to setting up the music and other pieces to the cleanup at the end of the night, it was all magical. I HIGHLY recommend him and his company. Don't hesitate, call him, it'll be worth it!

Sent on 01/03/2017

erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Jonathan and his team We're amazing from our first visit till our big day. He's very professional and amazing at his job, very talented. He went above and beyond to make our day so special. I would recommend him for dj, photography and videography. I can't wait to see our final product

Sent on 10/30/2016