Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey Reviews

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 4
Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 5
Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 6

Caroline · Married on 04/26/2019

Ann was AMAZING! She portrayed the event so beautifully. I had a moment in the ceremony painted as a gift for my sister and her husband. They were so excited when they received this and were amazed at what a nice job Ann did. They have the painting hanging in their family room....this is truly a unique and special item to have for such a special day,

Sent on 01/12/2017

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Caroline, I am so happy that your sister and her husband are pleased with my painting of their beautiful wedding. You were so thoughtful arranging it for them and I'm glad to have been part of the event.
  • Janine

Janine G · Married on 12/29/2018

Live Event Painting - Wedding

Ann Bailey was an absolute pleasure. We cannot rave about her enough. It was the perfect piece to invest in; we will treasure it forever. Her art work is incredibly stunning! Our painting came out perfect. All of our guests loved seeing the piece progress throughout the night as well. Afterwards, she was wonderful to work with, very responsive to our input and with quick turnaround. She also ensured the delivery was perfectly packaged and mailed out as soon as it was completed. We even received a high resolution copy of the image, which we used for our Thank You cards. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 7

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Ann has been amazing to work with and we have not even had the event yet. She has made the process of booking her for the event very easy and manageable, since she is coming from out of town to do our event. I am sure the end result will be fabulous, too. I can not wait to see the end product.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Stephanie- You have been such a fun and gracious wedding painting client! I really appreciate your support and have loved being part of your son's and new daughter-in-law's wedding. Now that the painting is finished and delivered, I am thrilled to have it in my portfolio page. Best Regards, Ann
  • F

Freda · Married on 03/24/2018

Ann is very accommodating and works to make sure your portrait is exactly what you want. My daughter selected the first dance and then she and Ann discussed what she wanted in the portrait and who she wanted such as her immediate family. Ann did an amazing job and everyone is over the moon with the end result. Both sides of the family have ordered reprints which is another amazing offer she has. Find a way to make this fit into your wedding budget. You won't be disappointed and will have a memory that you can always cherish. Thanks Ann!!! Freda Hardage, mother of bride.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jasmine · Married on 02/17/2018

Anne is very talented, sweet personality and all of my guest loved her work. Most importantly we enjoyed the results. Very much worth it. I will definently love to work with Anne again!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

It's been so nice working with you, Jasmine. I really appreciate your kind feedback - and I'm very happy to have met you and Brad and your beautiful family. I also absolutely loved being on top of the world ( literally... 49th floor!) to paint your beautiful wedding at the Commerce Club on such a spectacular early Spring evening. It was a perfectly glamorous place to paint your perfectly glamorous event!

Nicole Boring · Married on 12/31/2017

One of the best things we purchased for our wedding!

Ann's work is amazing!!!! This was hands down one of the best things we spent money on, it's been a year since our wedding and I am still obsessed with the portrait. Ann is extremely easy to work with and will incorporate everything you want in the painting. Our winter wedding was outside in front of a large fire place but I also wanted our first dance which was inside in a ballroom so she did both and it turned out gorgeous! She also included my grandparents and flower girl and ring bearer which was a special surprise. Her work is so beautiful, everyone that sees our painting compliments it, I would highly recommend spending the extra money, you will not regret it! This painting is a once in a lifetime treasure we will always have!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 09/30/2017

Ann was such a joy to work throughout the wedding planning process, and on our wedding day. She captured our event through her live painting so perfectly, and beautifully. Our guests loved watching her paint during our reception, and we now have a painting of our wedding day that we will treasure forever! We cannot say enough great things about Ann, her talent, and our experience working with her. Thank you Ann, for making such a beautiful contribution to our wedding with your amazing talent! - Ivy & Rick Jacques

Sent on 01/29/2018

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Thank you, Ivy! I enjoyed the whole evening, and still enjoy memories of it as I revisit the image on my website. Everything was done with incredible style - what a gorgeous "Secret Garden" affair! - it was all a joy to paint and you have been wonderful to work with.
  • Kaylee

Gail · Married on 09/23/2017

I am so glad that we had Ann Bailey come and paint our daughter and son-in-laws special day. The painting turned out amazing! Ann captured all the wonderful details. Our guests really enjoyed watching her put the wedding on canvas. I know our daughter and son-in-law now have a memory they will cherish forever. Ann really works hard to make sure you have exactly what you want in the painting. We had the painting ready and framed by the time our kids came back from their honeymoon which was so amazing! Thank you so much Ann! I highly highly recommend you!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 8
    Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 9
    Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 10
    Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 11

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Thank you, Gail, for your kind words, and for you all having me come and be a part of your daughter and her new husband's Big Day. It was a spectacular event - everything was perfect. I really enjoyed working with you to capture at least some of all the beauty and happiness!

Laurie · Married on 09/02/2017

Ann is AMAZING! Her work is impeccable and she painted the most incredible work of art depicting my son and daughter-in-law's wedding! Anyone would be lucky to have her as their live-event painter!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Thank you so much, Laurie. Your son and daughter-in-law's wedding was so beautiful and glamorous and was a real treat to paint. I love having met you all and been able to share the evening with you.

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

Ann arrived at our venue 2.5 hrs before the reception so that she could set up, take in the space and begin the background. By the time we (MOB & FOB) arrived at our reception the painting was underway. Ann did an amazing job capturing the couple's first dance!! She truly captured the couple's features as well as included several key family members, guest and important features. We all LOVE the painting and know that this keepsake will hang in our daughter's home amd remain a very special reminder of an incredibly beautiful and lovely day. In additon to the quality of the painting, Ann is simply a wonderful person to work with--nothing but praise from us!! Thank you, Ann!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Kathy, I don't know where my response to your kind words disappeared to, so here they are again: Thank You so much! You all did such a fantastic, detailed job of planning and executing a gorgeous event and I was thrilled to have a part in it. I'm very happy that the newlyweds are enjoying the painting in their new home in Chicago and I think about their happy wedding every time I see my new Facebook page header image taken at their event. :) Loved meeting you all.

Elizabeth · Married on 03/31/2017

Ann was such a pleasure to work with. Our guests truly enjoyed watching her create a beautiful masterpiece we will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Thank you so much, Elizabeth. You all had a gorgeous wedding and the Ritz Carlton "Forest" overlooking Lake Oconee was a beautiful place to paint!

Liz & Guy · Married on 02/25/2017

This is the ONE! Ann Bailey did an outstanding job at our event - her service was beyond compare! She was completely professional and did everything possible to make this painting a fabulous element in our evening. We are forever grateful for Ann!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Ann was amazing! She did a live portrait of our first dance, and it turned out so much better than we could have hoped. Our guests loved watching her work, and she really added an extra element to our reception. She was super easy to work with, and she probably would have faded into the background if our guests would have let her! The best part is that now we have this amazing painting to hang in our house for the rest of our lives! We love that our eventual children and grandchildren will be able to look at it and see the moment of our first dance. It is very special to us, and we would definitely recommend to anyone who is interested.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for your positive words about my work. I'm so glad you are thrilled with your wedding painting, and I wish you and Nolan the most happiness and joy in your marriage!

Manuela · Married on 02/13/2016

The live event painting was the hit of the party - a future must for all my events

Sent on 01/19/2017

Susanne · Married on 11/18/2017

Ann is incredible. She captured the essence of the bride and groom so quickly and painted an exquisite painting that they will treasure forever. It was mesmerizing watching her paint during the reception. I strongly encourage anyone who is interested in having a wedding or reception picture painted to hire Ann. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey 12
  • jolene

jolene · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible talent

Absolutely LOVE this painting! My husband and I hired Ann for our daughter’s wedding as a surprise and we couldn’t be happier. Ann is so easy to work with, she captured exactly what we wanted. The guests at the wedding we’re awestruck not only by the painting but by Ann’s incredible talent. I wanted to make a few changes after the initial draft and Ann exceeded our expectations! Our daughter and son in law have this timeless, beautiful painting to enjoy for the rest of their lives!! ❤️

Sent on 11/14/2018

Live Event Portrait Artist Ann Bailey's reply:

Thank you so much, Jolene. I really enjoyed being a part of your family’s very special event. The bride and groom were so fun and attractive! And I loved that element of the painting as a surprise gift - I look forward to sharing your painting on my website.