14 Reviews for Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch

Lisa captured such special memories of my daughter and son in law's wedding day. Her lovely piece of art will be a part of their lives forever.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The artistry of Lisa's work is extraordinary! Our daughter and son-in-law have a keepsake of the finest quality beyond compare to any other. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Debra, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you want a show stopper surprise for your wedding, this art work is it! As people arrived at the wedding ceremony, they see Lisa painting the ceremony site on canvas. SO many people were amazed at what she was creating before their eyes. And then, when she finishes, she displays it at the reception site for all to see! It's a gorgeous piece of art which is memorable to everyone, but is also such a treasured keepsake of the family encapsulating this special day. They will have it forever displayed in their home. We received so many comments on this extra added touch by people that had never seen anything like this. I HIGHLY recommend Lisa for an extra added touch to such a special day!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Holy cow! Lisa was one of my favorite things about our New Year's Eve wedding. She painted the room as everyone was dancing away and it came out stunning. People will not stop talking about it. She was so sweet and made sure the key people in our family and wedding party were included in the artwork (I didn't even think to ask for that). She even made my hair look as amazing it did in real life. The painting was done before the reception was over. I cannot believe she painted something that stunning so fast. We brought it to brunch the next day and people could not stop looking at it and asking about Lisa. She is the best and I am so happy we have something so special to hang in our house forever. She captured our wedding perfectly. I am already in contact with her to get some extra prints made so we can give them as gifts to our parents and some friends.

Profile Picture User6173647, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa Owen-Lynch painted the reception at my niece's wedding on Sept. 1st, 2015. Her work is absolutely beautiful! It was so much fun having her there, because all of the guests would go by her from time to time to see the progress of the painting. Everyone
thought is was amazing and that having her there painting was such a great idea. When she was finished, she left the painting on display for the guests to see and it was so much fun trying to find yourself in the painting. She incorporated everything and everyone into the painting. It was a masterpiece! What a wonderful way to keep the memory alive forever.
I would recommend Lisa and her work to anyone interested in having their event painted live. I can't wait for her to paint my own daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Michele, 9/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa is so talented! She did a live painting at my daughter's wedding and it is amazing! She arrived prior to the ceremony and painted the background and then filled in the details during the ceremony. The guests loved watching her finish it up after the ceremony. During the reception the painting is displayed for all to see. Lisa is professional, fun and you can tell she really enjoys what she does! It is a wonderful way to remember your special day and now that memory hangs in my daughter's new home! Thank you Lisa!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lisa is truly one in a million! She is one of the most talented people I have ever come across in my life and I was so lucky to have her there to do a live painting session while my husband and I said "I do!" I love Lisa's work so much that I also had her paint one my best friends ceremonies as a wedding gift! She arrives on site early and paints the majority of the background of the ceremony location. As guests arrive and take their seats, she starts adding them to the painting. Lisa paints throughout the entirety of the ceremony and completes the painting in time for it to be displayed at the reception. No one could walk past the painting without taking a look because her work is that stunning. Our painting is my favorite item in our home and we are lucky to have such a beautiful piece of art hanging on our wall. Thank you Lisa for painting us such an amazing painting that reminds us of the best day of our lives everyday!

Profile Picture Cara, 8/2/13, 2 Reviews
4.7

Lisa did a live painting at our charity luncheon in Riverside. It was amazing! Lisa is so professional and talented! We auctioned off the artwork for our fundraiser and the response was overwhelming. Thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/12/15, 1 Review