Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch Reviews

16 | Temecula, CA

16 Reviews for Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch

16 Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch Reviews

Kate · Married on 08/04/2018

The best-- most unique gift!

Lisa did an amazing job capturing my sister's wedding ceremony! She was early to the church to get a good feel of what she was going to be painting, she was easy to get in contact with, and was very flexible! Her work was amazing, the live painting of the big day was such a beautiful and unique gift for my sister and her husband, that they will cherish for the rest of their lives. Thank you Lisa for doing such an amazing job and being so easy to work with!

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch 1
    Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch 2
    Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch 3
    Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch 4

D Kane · Married on 05/12/2018

Love... Beautifully Captured in a Painting

Lisa captured the beauty and love of Whitney and Thomas' wedding day perfectly on canvas. The guests were entertained and fascinated watching her create a masterpiece before their eyes, as were we. The painting was a special wedding gift for them and will be a treasured keepsake in their home forever.
    Lisa was easy to coordinate with, before the wedding and afterwards when we ordered additional prints. I can't say enough about her talent and style. I am so very glad we selected Lisa to capture this special day. It was the best decision in the wedding planning/budget.

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch 5

Christine · Married on 08/05/2017

Lisa captured such special memories of my daughter and son in law's wedding day. Her lovely piece of art will be a part of their lives forever.

Debra · Married on 11/11/2016

The artistry of Lisa's work is extraordinary! Our daughter and son-in-law have a keepsake of the finest quality beyond compare to any other. Highly recommend!!!!

Nancy · Married on 04/23/2016

If you want a show stopper surprise for your wedding, this art work is it! As people arrived at the wedding ceremony, they see Lisa painting the ceremony site on canvas. SO many people were amazed at what she was creating before their eyes. And then, when she finishes, she displays it at the reception site for all to see! It's a gorgeous piece of art which is memorable to everyone, but is also such a treasured keepsake of the family encapsulating this special day. They will have it forever displayed in their home. We received so many comments on this extra added touch by people that had never seen anything like this. I HIGHLY recommend Lisa for an extra added touch to such a special day!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

That was such a lovely ceremony Nancy. Thank you so much for having me be part of your special day.

Holy cow! Lisa was one of my favorite things about our New Year's Eve wedding. She painted the room as everyone was dancing away and it came out stunning. People will not stop talking about it. She was so sweet and made sure the key people in our family and wedding party were included in the artwork (I didn't even think to ask for that). She even made my hair look as amazing it did in real life. The painting was done before the reception was over. I cannot believe she painted something that stunning so fast. We brought it to brunch the next day and people could not stop looking at it and asking about Lisa. She is the best and I am so happy we have something so special to hang in our house forever. She captured our wedding perfectly. I am already in contact with her to get some extra prints made so we can give them as gifts to our parents and some friends.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

Your hair was AMAZING. As was your beautiful ceremony. Such a pleasure.

Michele · Married on 09/01/2015

Lisa Owen-Lynch painted the reception at my niece's wedding on Sept. 1st, 2015. Her work is absolutely beautiful! It was so much fun having her there, because all of the guests would go by her from time to time to see the progress of the painting. Everyone
    thought is was amazing and that having her there painting was such a great idea. When she was finished, she left the painting on display for the guests to see and it was so much fun trying to find yourself in the painting. She incorporated everything and everyone into the painting. It was a masterpiece! What a wonderful way to keep the memory alive forever.
    I would recommend Lisa and her work to anyone interested in having their event painted live. I can't wait for her to paint my own daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

Thank you so much Michele! That was such a beautiful ceremony and setting. I so much appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/30/2015

Lisa is so talented! She did a live painting at my daughter's wedding and it is amazing! She arrived prior to the ceremony and painted the background and then filled in the details during the ceremony. The guests loved watching her finish it up after the ceremony. During the reception the painting is displayed for all to see. Lisa is professional, fun and you can tell she really enjoys what she does! It is a wonderful way to remember your special day and now that memory hangs in my daughter's new home! Thank you Lisa!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

That was such a special ceremony for me to paint. Such wonderful people involved. Beautiful Rustic and creative setting. And the dress!!!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Cara · Married on 08/02/2013

Lisa is truly one in a million! She is one of the most talented people I have ever come across in my life and I was so lucky to have her there to do a live painting session while my husband and I said "I do!" I love Lisa's work so much that I also had her paint one my best friends ceremonies as a wedding gift! She arrives on site early and paints the majority of the background of the ceremony location. As guests arrive and take their seats, she starts adding them to the painting. Lisa paints throughout the entirety of the ceremony and completes the painting in time for it to be displayed at the reception. No one could walk past the painting without taking a look because her work is that stunning. Our painting is my favorite item in our home and we are lucky to have such a beautiful piece of art hanging on our wall. Thank you Lisa for painting us such an amazing painting that reminds us of the best day of our lives everyday!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

Cara, it means so much to me that you took the time to write me such a thoughtful review. Your ceremony was so beautiful from the stunning setting to the breathtaking details. Such a fun day. Thank you again, Lisa

Sheila · event on: 05/16/2015

Lisa is AMAZING! She captures the essence of the entire event in her live painting! The spirit, the setting, the people! If you are looking for that one special and UNIQUE ADDITION YOU MUST HIRE HER FOR YOUR EVENT. SHE WILL AMAZE YOUR GUESTS AND CREATE AN INCOMPARABLE ARTIFACT THAT CAPTURES IT FOREVER!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

Sheila, thank you so much for taking the time to write me a review. I have enjoyed the opportunity to capture your theatre company's work. I look so forward to working with you again in the future. Huzzah!

Rod · event on: 12/28/2014

I commissioned Lisa to paint an anniversary picture for my wife depicting our life together. She included our family, our hobbies, and our children and their hobbies. It is, without question, the best gift I have ever given my wife. It now holds a place of honor I our house.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

Rod, your anniversary painting one of the most special pieces I have created. It was an honor to capture your beautiful family.

Gillian · event on: 04/12/2015

We have been extremely fortunate to have Lisa "Live Paint " our event which added a significant interest to our event as she quietly put us on canvas for an ever lasting memory. She included many of the Stars in the painting which people love to see. She captures the events perfectly. She is a pleasure to work with, is extremely talented and most professional. Reality Rally is a large fundraising event every April. We bring over 100 Reality TV Stars to Temecula, for 2 days of events attended by thousands. Our event is also globally viewed through our website www.realityrally.com and on our global Live Stream. I would highly recommend Lisa for any event
    See Lisa at work at Reality Rally 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1H_UigOksQ

Sent on 08/05/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

Thank you Gillian to take the time to write me a review. It has been a pleasure to use my paintings to raise money for Michelle's place and capture the essence of your events. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Charity · event on: 02/07/2015

Lisa is AMAZING!!! Her talent is unreal!!! She is reliable, prompt, passionate and the final product will take your breath away! This is a MUST HAVE for ANY event, ESPECIALLY your wedding!!! Don't hesitate... book her NOW!!!! BUT you can't have her when I need her!!!! hahaha ;)

Sent on 08/21/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

Such a nice review Charity! Thank you! Looking forward to Stars of the Valley 2016!

Mark · event on: 05/09/2015

Miss Lisa Owen-Lynch is brilliant! Her uncanny ability to capture the energy and essence of our event brought the San Diego Ballet Company Gala to a wonderful conclusion. Painting throughout the evening Miss Lisa engaged our guests in a unique way. I would highly recommend this service to bring your event to another level.
    Regards,
    Mr. Mark Erickson
    President, San Diego Ballet Board

Sent on 08/21/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review. It was an honor to capture a bit of The San Diego Ballet's season and raise money for such a wonderfully unique Ballet company. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kathy · Married on 08/12/2015

Lisa did a live painting at our charity luncheon in Riverside. It was amazing! Lisa is so professional and talented! We auctioned off the artwork for our fundraiser and the response was overwhelming. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Live Artworks by Lisa Owen-Lynch's reply:

I am so pleased my efforts could raise money for your cause. Such a stunning setting is Benedict Castle. Thank you for having me.