5 Reviews for Little White Florist

Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
5 Little White Florist Reviews

Christine as absolutely amazing! I’m pretty pointless when it comes to flowers. I met with christine and she provided me with many ideas. I told her what I liked and she created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding!!! I’m so glad I called her! She is the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christine is the sweetest most wonderful person to deal with! She is so amazingly talented, and I am not just saying this because she is my sister-in-law. My wedding flowers exceeded my hopes and dreams. She took what was in my thoughts and made it even more glorious! Thank you Christine!!!!

Profile Picture colleen, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a wonderful experience with Little White Florist! Christine is friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond. She took my vision and made it a reality. My bouquet was breathtaking and I love Christine's attention to detail. I could not be happier with the floral arrangements for my wedding and would recommended Little White Florist to any bride-to-be!

Photo
Profile Picture Lzuren, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Little White Florist did all my flowers for my wedding and everything was beyond perfect. She made my day super special! She worked very hard and made it easy for me which is always important. Would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up