Little White Florist Reviews

7 | Holbrook, NY

7 Reviews for Little White Florist

7 Little White Florist Reviews

Cecilia · Married on 08/11/2018

If you're looking for a florist to meet your every single wish, listen to your vision and then help it become a reality look no further! Christine at Little White Florist is a true artist at her work, she captured exactly how I wanted my wedding flowers to be from my bouquet to my juniors, flower girl and all flowers for my venue and church. Every time I changed my mind or added something on she was so understanding and accommodating to do anything I asked of her. She delivered all the flowers on time and even had my cake flowers ready the day before to be delivered. She is professional but yet makes you feel like you have known her for years! Christine, I can't thank you enough for all of your beautiful work. You truly are the best at what you do and I am so lucky to have found you!!

Little White Florist 1
    Little White Florist 2
    Little White Florist 3

Samantha · Married on 03/24/2018

There aren’t enough words of excellence to describe the experience with Christine! Our wedding was Saturday 3/24/18 and the flowers and arrangements were just to die for!!! All my girls LOVED the flowers! So highly recommended for any occasion!!

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Great service and great work! Spent half as much than orignally quoted by other florist! Would highly recommend :)

Little White Florist 4
    Little White Florist 5
    Little White Florist 6

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Christine as absolutely amazing! I’m pretty pointless when it comes to flowers. I met with christine and she provided me with many ideas. I told her what I liked and she created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding!!! I’m so glad I called her! She is the best!

colleen · Married on 06/03/2017

Christine is the sweetest most wonderful person to deal with! She is so amazingly talented, and I am not just saying this because she is my sister-in-law. My wedding flowers exceeded my hopes and dreams. She took what was in my thoughts and made it even more glorious! Thank you Christine!!!!

Lzuren · Married on 05/26/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Little White Florist! Christine is friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond. She took my vision and made it a reality. My bouquet was breathtaking and I love Christine's attention to detail. I could not be happier with the floral arrangements for my wedding and would recommended Little White Florist to any bride-to-be!

Little White Florist 7
    Little White Florist 12
    Little White Florist 13
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/16/2016

Little White Florist did all my flowers for my wedding and everything was beyond perfect. She made my day super special! She worked very hard and made it easy for me which is always important. Would recommend to everyone.