Little Pearl Cupcake Reviews

4 Reviews for Little Pearl Cupcake

nichole · Married on 08/18/2010

They did a great job!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2007

Little Pearl Cupcake was fabulous! My wedding was a few years ago however I had there cupcakes at a birthday party and they were fabulous! They had a peanut butter filled cupcake (very moist) with a butter cream frosting. Probably the best butter cream frosting I have ever had. Yum! Thanks ladies again for a wonderful dessert and a great ending to a good birthday!

bob · Married on 02/02/2011

3.2
      2.5
      0.5
      3.0

ok, the cupcake was so dull! it was not moist at all! NOT WORTH $2.00 DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Thao · Married on 06/27/2009

2.2
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0

We had special gender reveal cake pops made by Little Pearl Cupcake. They were to be made in the shape of mustaches and lips with the inside filling to be blue or pink depending on what the gender of the baby was. We were able to pay over the phone and send the secret gender on a card into them which was convenient since they weren't located by us.

Before I put down the deposit, I doublechecked over the phone to make sure that they were confident they could pull off the design and that it would not crumble or break before we bit into the cake to find out what the gender of the baby is. She assured me that the designer was confident and I even told them they could take liberties on the shape to make it work.

My husband picked up the cake pops two days in advance due to scheduling, and when he reviewed the final product, it looked like turquoise mustaches (great!) and purple FOOTBALLS. He texted me a picture and I hated them. There was no definition on the lips at all. They did offer to line the lips with icing which definitely helped and I was thankful that they did try to help.

Yesterday, we had the party and before all the guests even arrive, the mustache pops that I specifically asked about broke, revealing that we were having a boy. I was devastated. I didn't find out with my husband and our guests... instead I found out as I was setting the dessert table. Their arrogance in handling this special request was completely premature. They should have tested their design first beforehand to ensure they could make a structurally sound product.

We paid $4 EACH for custom pops that broke before the party started. They offered no resolution after we shared this feedback with them.