Little Paper Lantern Reviews

5 | Holyoke, CO

5 Reviews for Little Paper Lantern

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

I found Little Paper Lantern on Etsy.com. Amy is the owner of the business and is great to work with. She worked so hard to make our design exactly what we were looking for and we were quite particular. I can't count how many proofs she sent us that we sent back to be tweaked, and she was all too willing to do it for us. She sent us whatever format we needed for printing. She was just so helpful and so easy to work with

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kelly · Married on 01/18/2014

Amy was fantastic to work with and I absolutely loved my invitations!! I am going to use the "Little Paper Lantern" for my programs as well :).

Sent on 12/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Every part of the process working with Little Paper Lantern was fantastic. Amy was really receptive to my ideas, and designed an invitation suite that was just perfect. One of our guests described it as "formal but lighthearted and classic", which is exactly what I was going for! I was very indecisive and probably a terrible customer, but Amy was very patient and worked with me to get everything just the way I wanted. I am so happy I found this shop, and have suggested it to all of my engaged friends! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Little Paper Lantern was the absolute best seller to work with for our invitations. She is very organized, punctual and the communication always very clear. The customer service was great and we loved the product!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Joanna · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Amy was great! She was so helpful, professional and friendly! I needed to order wedding invitations (last minute of course!) and Amy was willing to work with my budget and timelines. She was honest about what was possible and what was not which I appreciated. It was important to Amy that I love my invites so she encouraged me to provide her with as much feedback as possible to make them perfect. She was so patient throughout the process and I would use her again in a heartbeat and I've recommended her to anyone who asks. Thank you Amy, I LOVE my invitations and have received so many compliments!

Sent on 05/08/2014