Little Miss Lovely Floral Design & Event Decorating Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Michelle M. Married on 09/04/2021

Absolute perfection

Ami was an absolute DREAM to work with on our big day. The sprays, bouquets, center pieces, etc were beyond any Pinterest image I had sent her. She truly brought my vision to life but made it look effortlessly stunning. Several of my friends who are also getting married soon have followed up asking for details. You are a true artist, Ami!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/03/2021

Beautiful wedding flowers

Ami was incredibly friendly and helpful. Neither my wife nor I know much about flowers, so we were really only able to provide what flowers we didn't like, our color scheme, and our venue information! Ami was able to put together gorgeous arrangements that went beautifully with our venue and the rest of our decor. The flowers survived for almost a week after our wedding, and in fact my maid of honor still has hers in a vase! Thank you, Ami!
  • Tom
    Tommy Married on 06/26/2021

She brings your vision to life!

What can we even say about Ami that others have not reiterated already? Ami is an incredible person and an equally incredible artist. We knew as soon as we were engaged, that we wanted her to be a big part of our day with florals and rental decor. Ami is receptive, patient, and caring in every interaction. She will treat you like family and truly go above and beyond to make your day the most special it can be. She really dives into her client’s inspiration board/ desired aesthetic and is not shy to use her creativity to make the vision come to life! Ami nailed our florals and honestly, they were more beautiful than we could have even dreamed. Ami is professional, prompt and her work will completely wow your guests. Thank you tremendously, Ami!!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 06/06/2021

Great - hire LML!

Ami was great to work with for my wedding. I really like how she drafts up the proposals so you can see everything visually and listed out very clearly. It makes things so much easier. On wedding day, she did every single thing I had asked, exactly how I envisioned it. It really doesn't get better than that. Early on in the planning process I was overwhelmed with decisions regarding linen colors and making it jive with the flowers we were going with and I picked her brain about it and she was a big help to me in making those decisions as well and offered various suggestions. She was very patient with the multiple changes/additions I made throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Little Miss Lovely for all your flower needs! Thank you again Ami!
  • Claire
    Claire K. Married on 05/22/2021

Highly Recommended

As soon as I got engaged in January 2020 I knew right away who I wanted my florist to be- Little Miss Lovely. I reached out to Ami before I even had a date or venue set to see what her availability was like in 2021. Ami was wonderful to work with and very flexible as I changed up my contract a few times. She made my Pinterest ideas and pictures I sent her come to life! I’ve seen Ami’s work many times before but seeing it for your own wedding is definitely breath taking. I highly recommend Ami for any of your floral needs but especially for your wedding day. Her talent with flowers is incredible and no one in this area compares to what she can do! Thank you again for everything you did to make my day the best day ever. - Claire Klingenberg May 2021 Bride
    Carol R. Married on 04/30/2021

Best Floral Designer Ever is Little Miss Lovely

Little Miss Lovely is Amazing! Ami’s floral designs for my daughter’s wedding were above and beyond what we envisioned. More than 5 Stars! The bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous as were all the flowers! Bright and bold designs were the talk of the wedding! Ami found a way to incorporate my 43 year-old wedding dress lace into my daughter’s bouquet! She is a creative artist who used coconuts with flowers on the cocktail tables to achieve my daughter’s dream. The cake flowers were placed perfectly and the cake was gorgeous. The guests at the Ocean Pines Yacht Club on the Eastern Shore of Maryland were so impressed and we received so many compliments. For a young, fresh and hip vibe, book with Little Miss Lovely. If you are considering Ocean City, MD, or the Ocean Pines Yacht Club, you must use Little Miss Lovely. You will be impressed!
    Katie C. Married on 04/30/2021

Gorgeous flowers!

If you want flowers that will take your breathe away, hire Ami! She is a creative genius. My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and far exceeded my expectations. Ami is SO kind and patient. She stuck with me through multiple reschedules due to the pandemic. I received many compliments on the flowers and centerpieces!
    Caroline Married on 12/19/2020

Our Fairytale

Little Miss Lovely brought every single one of my wedding visions come to life! Our day was nothing short of a fairytale!
  • Emily
    Emily E. Married on 10/10/2020

Coastal Boho

Wow! Little Miss Lovely made all of my floral dreams come true. Ami was able to capture my vision perfectly even as an out of state bride! The floral arrangements were lush, full, textural, and included lots of greenery and beautiful white and navy flowers.
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing!!!

Amazing!!! The whole experience was great and the work was impeccable.

Little Miss Lovely Floral Design & Event Decorating's reply:

Thank you, Shelby!! Loved working with you! Rob's photos are beautiful and you were such a stunning bride!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/19/2019

Ami Created Our Dream Wedding

Ami with Little Miss Lovely is amazing. She captured our wedding day vision perfectly, and made it a spectacular event. During the planning process, Ami was extremely communicative, and helped us through the process from budgeting to the end design to last minute changes.

On the day of the wedding, Ami works extremely efficiently, and we didn't even notice her! If felt like we blinked and the florals were done and gorgeous. She also added little touches here and there (greenery around signs) that make the whole venue come together. We had our wedding in a field near my parents home under a tent, and she made it look like an elegant, extravagant event.

I can't say enough about Little Miss Lovely, and if I were to do it all over, I would go straight to Ami! Thank you, Ami!
    Charlotte Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful bouquets!

They did an amazing job with our bouquets and bouts. I sent her pictures of what I envisioned and she did a fantastic job matching that.
    Kathleen R. Married on 06/21/2019

Ami is talented beyond words!

We had a vision for my daughter’s wedding held on the Summer Solstice (June 21, 2019) and Ami captured that vision to perfection! We provided Ami with our collection of vintage vases - various shapes, sizes and colors. Each arrangement was more beautiful than the next. The wreaths, bouquets, boutonnières, Church flowers as well as various miscellaneous arrangements added a magical touch to my daughter’s vintage inspired wedding. Thank you Ami for sharing your talent with us.
    Lizzie K. Married on 05/04/2019

Unique, professional and easy!

This review is way overdue because I got married 2 years ago! But it's well deserved. Ami was efficient in communication, listened to my visions (I'm not a flower novice, I don't know names, I just described the look and colors I was going for) and gave me thorough quotes, pictures and communication on what she envisioned to create so we we're on the same page. Rather than a traditional veil, I opted for a veil made from real flowers, hanging in my hair without the support of a veil under it. She provided and it was even better than I imagined. We had a very unique wedding location that isn't a traditional venue so we had to bring in everyone on our own and as individual service providers (there was no group, caterers, providers of any sort connected to the venue). This got a bit tricky and was a lot to manage but thankfully I could let Ami fully take the wheel for my flowers with no involvement on my end and they were AMAZING. Due to the space needing some beautifying, she went above and beyond decorating rafters and certain aspects to soften the space. It was so unique and so us. I had even mentioned I wanted to place vinyl records on some tables under arrangements to encompass our love of chillin' with the record player but wasn't able to thrift any and didn't have any on hand I was willing to let potentially be ruined. She reached out a week or so before the wedding and asked if I had acquired them, I told her no I didn't have time and to not worry about it. Sure enough, on my wedding day, there they were. She's genuinely passionate about creating arrangements and beauty. She's very hands on, knowledgable about building things and fixing things. She'll professionally and efficiently set up. She's also very creative and unique. You can't go wrong!
    Megan Married on 10/20/2018

Simply lovely :) and amazing, wonderful, beautiful, etc

I wish there were more than 5 stars to give Ami! She is absolutely amazing. She took the time to look at pictures that I loved through Pinterest to make my vision (that I couldn't even throughly see or imagine) come to life! Little elements of bouquets and arrangements all came together to make the pops of color pop, without being too dramatic or complicated. I was so blown away by her designs and how absolutely gorgeous everything was. Ami is such a sweetheart, she is quick to respond, full of ideas, she works with you to make sure you stay in your budget, I knew from the moment I met her that everything would be amazing and I wouldn't have to worry. Ami is extremely professional, knowledgeable about what's in bloom, how long flowers will last, etc. After meeting with her, I didn't even worry about our florals, I knew it would be perfect. And it was. Thank you, Ami. It was (dare I say?) SO LOVELY!!!!!
  • Breanna
    Breanna K. Married on 10/13/2018

Simply an amazing florist

Ami is truly talented. She understood exactly what I envisioned and delivered it beyond my expectations. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! I loved how professional and organized she is, with a great website, quick responses to all my questions, and an amazing eye for beautiful flowers she is the florist to hire for your wedding!

Little Miss Lovely Floral Design & Event Decorating's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Breanna! You were a stunning bride and a wonderful client. I loved working with you to help bring your wedding vision to life! Congratulations!
  • Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 10/06/2018

Leave it all to Little Miss Lovely

Put all of your trust in Little Miss Lovely and she will take it from there! Ami was very thorough in getting a sense for what I wanted for flowers. I sent her my pinterest board and she sent back an invoice for what she planned to use. A few weeks before the wedding she reached out again to confirm times and locations. On the day of the wedding, everything was as she said it would be and her work was gorgeous. I loved the bouquets, and the table settings were stunning. I loved being able to leave it all up to Ami, and she delivered amazing arrangements for our perfect day!
    Taylor Married on 09/08/2018
    Ami truly has a gift. Her arrangements are so creative and the quality of her flowers are unbelievable! She captured the antique/romantic feel I wanted for our wedding so well. She asked me about the vibe I was going for, and nailed it beautifully! Two days before the wedding, we realized the weather was not going to be favorable to us, and we would need to move the ceremony inside. I emailed Ami at about 9pm, frantic about what to do with the flower arrangements we had selected for outside. She emailed me right away with ways to repurpose the arrangements for our inside ceremony, and I honestly could not have been happier. We had beautiful varieties of roses, which were so fully bloomed, and stayed that way for days after the wedding! I'm so grateful to have worked with Ami, and will be using her talents again in the future for my flower orders. Thank you for everything, Ami!
    Shawna Married on 07/21/2018
    Ami is the absolute BEST! Not only did our flowers exceed our expectations, but she literally saved our wedding! After our beach ceremony was completely destroyed because of weather, we texted Ami and explained what happened. She found an ordained friend who came to our condo and married us at 11 pm! I honestly can’t say enough how grateful we are to her! Great service, beautiful products, on time delivery, and going above and beyond to help us...I wish that I could give her 20 stars. Thank you, Ami!!!
    Katherine Married on 06/30/2018
    Ami was super responsive throughout the planning process. I don't know anything about flowers, so I shared my Pinterest board with her and I was so happy with what she put together. She also worked with us to save money by reusing certain florals throughout the night.
    Jacquelyn Married on 06/02/2018
    I can't say enough great things about Ami! She was the absolute best florist for my wedding. She was able to make my vision for my beach wedding come alive and I could not be happier with my bouquets and arrangements. She is so just so talented and I have been telling everyone about how amazing she was to work with! She is super responsive, flexible, friendly and professional. She also did all of this after recently giving birth, so props to her for being so dedicated! Little Miss Lovely is the perfect place for any Bride's floral needs!
    B Married on 05/05/2018
    Ami is AMAZING! She is so patient, flexible, responsive, and just great to work with!!
    Allison Married on 05/05/2018
    Ami was so great to work with for our wedding. She was responsive, met with us, answered all of our questions and the flowers for our wedding were AMAZING!!!! I would highly recommend Ami for your wedding flowers. She was one of the best decisions we made :)
    Samantha Married on 01/06/2018
    Working with Ami was seamless and stress-free in leading up to the event and on the our wedding day. I described what I was looking for and she went for it and really delivered on the evergreens and the colors we were looking for. The flowers were beautiful and exceeded all of my expectations! She even placed the flours on our cake!
    Ashleigh Married on 10/21/2017
    Ami was AMAZING! She was so accommodating and quick to respond to all of my thoughts/ideas and many, many changes to our floral order. Her floral creations surpassed my vision for our wedding- we received SO SO many compliments on everything she made. And just to further concrete how much of an all-star Ami is...she did all of this not even two weeks after having her baby girl. I will definitely be utilizing Ami for any future floral needs.