16 Reviews for Little Miami River Catering

Plated (1)
Latin American (1)
Vegetarian (1)
16 Little Miami River Catering Reviews

I am so glad i chose LMR Catering! The food was amazing! I got the hog roast, green beans cheesy potatoes! I got married Cinco De Mayo and I requested a sombrero on the pig and they did that no problem! Such a blast!!Thank you LMR!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

The food and service on our wedding day was amazing. I could not of been happier. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Molly , 10/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s)

The food was amazing and the staff did a great job. They were cleaned up and out ahead of schedule so we weren't waiting around for them at the end of the night so we could leave.

Profile Picture Lindsay , 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Thank you for making the wedding stress free. The caterers were so efficient and the food was delicious. All the guests complimented the wonderful job LMR did for my son and his new wife's wedding at Polen Farm. Great job! Thank you.

Profile Picture Elaine, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Delicious food, staff very courteous, friendly, and helpful. Everyone involved was very timely and did an excellent job with set up, serving, and clean up.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Loved Stacey and Molly!! They made my daughters wedding a day for all to remember! Everything was perfect! They set up everything and took down everything, which made a mother of the bride's job so less stressful! Food was amazing!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough great things about LMR, Molly and Matt. They catered my daughters wedding and it was amazing. Food was awesome, they were very accommodating down to how I wanted my grandmas green beans :). We had a whole hog, turkey, cheesy potatoes, green beans, and salad. We had more than a couple people tell us hands down best wedding food ever! Their staff is awesome and worked all night long to ensure the reception was smooth and a great success. Thanks to Molly and Matt for helping make Chelsea's day so special.

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Southern, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings

Great caterer, food was excellent. Staff at my wedding were amazing. They checked with me on everything and made recommendations for cleanup / handling of left over food.

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

LMR was responsive, professional, and their food was delicious!! We had a great tasting, and really loved Molly and her food. They provided food for cocktail hour, buffet dinner, and 2 bartenders for our wedding. The staff was great and the whole process went very well. Hands down the best wedding food according to our guests. We also had the LMR staff stick around for clean-up at our venue, and they did an excellent job since we received our deposit back.

Profile Picture User6772433, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Southern, Delivery, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings

For our backyard fall wedding we had a hog roast for pulled pork sandwiches along with some turkey breasts and 3 different barbeque sauces, green beans, sweet potatos, corn on the cob, and a few varieties of mac 'n' cheese... it was all a huge hit! We received many compliments and the food was all cooked to perfection! My favorite was the blue cheese mac'n'cheese although the buffalo mac'n'cheese was a second favorite. I will use them again and highly suggest them for a hog roasting event! Yum Yum. Wish we had leftovers! It was devoured by the time the dancing began!

Profile Picture User2315775, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Emmy was awesome. She continuously worked with a smile on her face. Shes deserves a raise/bonus.
bartender & bus guy were great too!!! I will use you in the future
Tim Mundy
My Lawn Landscape, Inc.

Profile Picture Tim, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely wonderful! I was very pleased with LMR catering. On the day if the wedding, I did not have to worry about anything! My entire venue was set well before the ceremony. They even helped put up our decorations that we brought ourselves. They did forget to bring a special meal for me because I have an allergy, which was not a huge deal at the end of the day since I waS too worked up to eat any ways.

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

For our summer barn wedding, we had pork and pulled chicken with mac n cheese, veggies, and bread. We also did cheese tray, nacho bar, chicken wrapped in bacon and shrimp cocktail for our appetizers. It was all a hit! We received many compliments and the food was all cooked to perfection! The only thing is that we did not receive a mac n cheese bar like we asked. It was just a platter of Mac n Cheese. The staff before the wedding was great to work with and the servers were amazing! They set up and then had to move inside real fast because of rain and they did a great job! I will use them again for sure and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Delivery, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American
4.2

My daughter decided on southern fare, and LMR was the best tasting experience we had, so we went with them.
The food was good the night of, and the staff was professional. I paid the extra amt for complete cleanup afterwards, and that was well worth the fee. The only thing that needs improvement is response when waiting for a call back. I know that they are SO BUSY, because they are just that good. But responsiveness to messages left need to have a quicker turn around, but that would not deter me from hiring them again.

Profile Picture kathy, 4/23/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Delivery, Clean Up, Set Up, American, Southern, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings
3.8

LMR did a fine job. The food was pretty good and just what we asked for. I wouldn't say it was the greatest meal of all time, but it certainly was pretty good for wedding food. Molly can be a bit difficult to get ahold of sometimes. You will often wait a bit to get a response via email and often have to call & remind her of things. But, overall, she is great. She is willing to sit with you, let you try whatever you'd like, and will modify your menu until it meets your liking and your budget. I have zero complaints about LMR - staff was professional & food was just fine.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian