Little House of Flowers Reviews

140 | Gambrills, MD

140 Reviews for Little House of Flowers

140 Little House of Flowers Reviews

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

My daughter's wedding flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. They made sure they looked exactly as we wanted and were delivered on time and absolutely perfect!!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the nice comment. Our designers love to hear the feedback.

Janie · Married on 09/28/2018

Not enough great things to say about LHF!!

I really don't have enough wonderful things to say about working with Patti and the Little House of Flowers team for our wedding. From the start, Patti was full of great ideas, suggestions and advice when we told her we wanted to try and stay somewhat conservative with our flower budget. She worked one on one with us throughout the entire planning process and was an absolute rockstar when I sent her 800 emails the couple weeks leading up to the wedding with random additions and requests to our order. They accommodated every request and addition seamlessly and everything looked beautiful on our wedding day. Not only that, but Patti was kind, patient and always an absolute delight and I knew that I didn't have to think twice about anything when it came to the flowers and decorations for our big day. Thank you a million times over for being a dream with which to work and for making our wedding day beautiful!!!

Becky · Married on 09/21/2018

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I gave them the picture I had for our bouquet and they executed it perfectly. Was blown away at how gorgeous they turned out. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Becky for the nice review. Come see us anytime

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

Little House of Flowers is so great! I honestly wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted and Patti had such great ideas and made my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!- and She went above and beyond to make it happen. Beautiful work, and great team to work with!! Thank you Little House of Flowers for helping make our day “the best day ever”!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Little House of Flowers 7
    Little House of Flowers 8

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Julie and Frank. We loved working with you also. It was a beautiful wedding. Lots of love and happiness to you both. Little House of Flowers
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

my flowers were beautiful and everything I hoped for

Sent on 06/22/2018

Thank you Ashley and Congratulations to you both

Lindsay · Married on 12/02/2017

Little House of Flowers did an amazing job and I was extremely satisfied with their services. They were very responsive and a great value. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Thank you so much Lindsay. We enjoyed working with you!! Congratulations

Jen · Married on 10/20/2017

Wow. Just WOW!!! I knew their work was gorgeous... but they blew past ALL of my expectations. Our wedding flowers were unique, creative, customized, beautiful, and STUNNING. The staff was so helpful and open to our ideas and helped us to truly make the arrangements special just for us. Thank you to Heather and the LHofF team who made our day so special!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Little House of Flowers 9
    Little House of Flowers 10
    Little House of Flowers 11
    Little House of Flowers 12
    Little House of Flowers 13
    Little House of Flowers 14

Little House of Flowers's reply:

THank you so much Jen. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!!

Marina · Married on 10/07/2017

Patti and the entire team at Little House of Flowers are amazing. They are true artists. They were so accommodating to my many different requests and were able to make my vision come to life even better than I thought possible. Patti set up all the different silver and wood touches perfectly and went over ideas with me during planning, even going as far as to show me pieces they were currently working on. My bouquet was everything I wanted, even my picky horse wanted to try it! I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Little House of Flowers 22
    Little House of Flowers 23
    Little House of Flowers 24

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the great review. ! My staff really does it all and loved working on your wedding. Congratulations, you were a joy to work with!!

Karley · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing to work with!! Patti and her team made everything perfect they even figured out how to use my complicated bouquet holder. Amazing job on the flowers and really helped me stay below my budget highly recommend them for any floral needs

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Little House of Flowers 25

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Karley. We enjoyed using your unique bouquet holder. Loved all the sparkle ! I wish all our brides wanted all the bling! Congratulations!!

Rachael · Married on 09/03/2017

Little House of Flowers was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. The bouquets and other arrangement turned out better than I could've imagined. Patti is amazing to work with and was extremely helpful in providing me with some guidance on how to bring to fruition my thoughts and ideas. Our timing was a bit tight and LHF was able to work with us and showed up on time and took care of the decorating for us. I would highly recommend using them for any event but especially for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Little House of Flowers 26
    Little House of Flowers 27
    Little House of Flowers 28
    Little House of Flowers 29

Little House of Flowers's reply:

THank you Rachael!!!! We loved your pictures. It was our pleasure. Hope to see you again in the future. Patti

Valerie · Married on 08/18/2017

Little House of Flowers was amazing and our flowers for our Annapolis Maritime Museum wedding turned out beautifully! Patti was always so quick to respond and write up proposals and she even helped us make small changes to help keep everything in our budget. She had great ideas and I'm so happy with how everything turned out. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

THank you so much Valerie We enjoyed working with you.!!Congratulations
  • Karen P

Karen · Married on 05/14/2017

Heather was the floral designer for my wedding and she did an amazing job. I had a fairly good idea of what I wanted and she made me the most incredibly beautiful, elegant cascading bouquet the perfectly captured the inspiration photos I showed her (including my mother's bouquet). The bridesmaids bouquets were also gorgeous and the centerpieces were very pretty, simple and classic. She was able to keep the centerpieces down in price for me to stay within budget but I splurged a little on my bouquet. I've always loved flowers and gardening and beautiful fresh flowers was something that was really important to me for my wedding, and she did it perfectly. I'm so happy I picked Little House of Flowers.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Karen! Congratulations and keep us in mind for any of your floral needs in the future.

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2017

Heather was amazing! I was so impressed with her knowledge and she was so helpful. All the arrangements were breathtaking. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay. We enjoyed working with you. Much happiness going your way from all of us here at Little House of Flowers!

Amy · Married on 04/29/2017

I worked with both Patti and Heather for my April wedding. They were so wonderful. I know nothing about flowers but I brought them pictures and they delivered 10-fold. On the wedding day, they arrived early to set up at my ballroom, and delivered the most vibrant bouquets to our hotel. I'm so grateful that they made this aspect of wedding planning easy, and they're very affordable!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Little House of Flowers's reply:

THank you Amy. You were an absolute joy to work with. Much happiness to you .

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

I will not be able to say enough good things about Little House of Flowers. They would awesome!! They helped with the planning and provided a ton of suggestions. They worked to help us stay inside our budget by suggestion in season flowers. Then the day of, I was so excited to see everything. It was exactly what I wanted. Everything was beautiful. I highly recommend Little House of Flowers.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Amanda. I am so glad your day went just as you expected. Much happiness to you both. Patti

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Heather was amazing! We loved working with little house of flowers. We showed pictures of what we liked and they provided what we wanted with no problems along the way. The day of the wedding they set up everything and delivered the flowers on time. The whole process was easy and worry free.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the nice comments. We love what we do and Heather is a perfect example of that.

Maureen · Married on 08/13/2016

I couldn't be happier with the service and finished product that little house of flowers created for our big day! We had such fast responses and face to face meetings that no questions were left unanswered. They had a great attention to detail and made the planning process very easy. The flowers at our wedding were even more beautiful than i had imagined and the center pieces that their staff suggested were perfect and fit our venue/ decor perfectly. Just a great company , great employees and great finished product. USE THEM!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Maureen. We enjoyed working with you. Best Wishes for the future.

Ashlie · Married on 08/13/2016

Little House of Flowers is wonderful. They were very accommodating with our schedule and allowed us to do most of our decisions via phone. We told them our wedding colors, budget, and what we wanted and they exceeded our expectations considering all these factors. We didn't know what kind of flowers we were getting but that didn't matter as everything turned out so beautifully (and a very nice surprise). This is such a talented group of people and I highly recommend using Little House of Flowers for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. We enjoyed working with you.
  • User7119551 · 2+ years ago

We can't say enough about Heather and the Little House of Flowers! She was incredibly easy to work with, helpful, responsive, and knew how to turn our dreams (and Pinterest pictures!) into reality! She had an incredible attention to detail and created everything in just the way we imagined, and even fit it all into our budget! Our bouquets were absolutely stunning and I'm already preserving mine! We brought our own lanterns and driftwood for the centerpieces and she incorporated them perfectly! We HIGHLY recommend Heather and Little House of Flowers! Thank you SO much! Chelsea and Steven, 7/29/16

Sent on 08/22/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you. We hope your wedding day was awesome.!!

Steven · Married on 07/03/2016

I founds little house of flowers through a networking group. I am in Miami and they are in Maryland. I called them and not only were they extremely responsive but they were so reasonably priced. My wife and I were worried after we booked them because we forgot to call and confirm but sure enough they were there and had set everything up better than we could've asked for. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Steven! We enjoyed setting up your wedding at the University of Maryland. We wish you and Gisel all the best!
  • User6319441 · 2+ years ago

From the first meeting, Heather at Little House of Flowers was fantastic! I was utterly clueless when it came to choosing our wedding flowers. Heather was entirely supportive, patient, and really took her time with me. She was able to figure out exactly what I wanted when I didn't even know how to articulate our wishes! The shop was very easy to work with, low pressure, and kindly gave us a military discount to help out with the final cost. Delivery was early and the flowers were amazing! I'd whole-heartedly recommend Little House of Flowers to anyone looking for flowers for a special occasion. Thank you, Heather!!

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

Our wedding flowers were PERFECT thanks to Little House of Flowers. Patti was so great to work with and was very patient with me as I threw new ideas at her up until a few weeks before the wedding. I could not be happier with our choice to use Little House of Flowers on such an important day in our lives!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Brittany. It was so fun to work with you!!

Maria · Married on 05/07/2016

Absolutely beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding! They spent a great deal of time getting to know me and asking the right questions to help obtain my vision for our flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much. We are glad you were so pleased. Please pass the word around to your friends about our shop!!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/29/2016

Patti and her team of ladies are awesome! I brought a few photos from magazines and she really understood what I was going for and made it happen! There were various payment options and she had contract changes back to me very quickly. Our venue looked beautiful the day of, we had 2 fireplaces draped in greenery with candles, simple and elegant centerpieces and a few other arrangements. She used all the flowers I wanted (peonies, roses, pom pom mum, hydrangeas..) and nailed the look I was going for. We also rented mercury glass vases from them which was super convenient. They also had flowers delivered to FOUR locations the day of, and it was no problem for them. My bridesmaids only carried single peonies with flower streamers. It was important that they were the right shade and very full- and they were! We also had a couple last minute things she included for no charge and that was just so nice! My bouquet was wrapped in an antique handkerchief and a piece of my mothers veil. It was so special and they managed to do no damage whatsoever to both items. We really loved working with Little House of Flowers! I can't wait to see all of our wedding photos because I know I missed some of the flower details the day of.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Little House of Flowers's reply:

Thank you Katie. We really enjoyed working with you. The best of luck to you in the future.