136 Reviews for Little House of Flowers

Single Flowers (6)
Non-Floral (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
136 Little House of Flowers Reviews

Little House of Flowers did an amazing job and I was extremely satisfied with their services. They were very responsive and a great value. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow. Just WOW!!! I knew their work was gorgeous... but they blew past ALL of my expectations. Our wedding flowers were unique, creative, customized, beautiful, and STUNNING. The staff was so helpful and open to our ideas and helped us to truly make the arrangements special just for us. Thank you to Heather and the LHofF team who made our day so special!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Patti and the entire team at Little House of Flowers are amazing. They are true artists. They were so accommodating to my many different requests and were able to make my vision come to life even better than I thought possible. Patti set up all the different silver and wood touches perfectly and went over ideas with me during planning, even going as far as to show me pieces they were currently working on. My bouquet was everything I wanted, even my picky horse wanted to try it! I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Horse approved!
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Beautiful silver arrangements on round tables.
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Patti hard at work!
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - The flowers added to the cake
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Beautiful arrangement in wooden box
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Special fishing lure boutonnieres for the men!
Photos
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Special detail of brides first pony's mane on bouquet.
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Bride bouquet
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Patti with her creation
Photo for Little House of Flowers Review - Bridesmaid bouquet
Profile Picture Marina, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Amazing to work with!! Patti and her team made everything perfect they even figured out how to use my complicated bouquet holder. Amazing job on the flowers and really helped me stay below my budget highly recommend them for any floral needs

Profile Picture Karley, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Little House of Flowers was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. The bouquets and other arrangement turned out better than I could've imagined. Patti is amazing to work with and was extremely helpful in providing me with some guidance on how to bring to fruition my thoughts and ideas. Our timing was a bit tight and LHF was able to work with us and showed up on time and took care of the decorating for us. I would highly recommend using them for any event but especially for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

Little House of Flowers was amazing and our flowers for our Annapolis Maritime Museum wedding turned out beautifully! Patti was always so quick to respond and write up proposals and she even helped us make small changes to help keep everything in our budget. She had great ideas and I'm so happy with how everything turned out. Thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/18/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Heather was the floral designer for my wedding and she did an amazing job. I had a fairly good idea of what I wanted and she made me the most incredibly beautiful, elegant cascading bouquet the perfectly captured the inspiration photos I showed her (including my mother's bouquet). The bridesmaids bouquets were also gorgeous and the centerpieces were very pretty, simple and classic. She was able to keep the centerpieces down in price for me to stay within budget but I splurged a little on my bouquet. I've always loved flowers and gardening and beautiful fresh flowers was something that was really important to me for my wedding, and she did it perfectly. I'm so happy I picked Little House of Flowers.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/14/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I worked with both Patti and Heather for my April wedding. They were so wonderful. I know nothing about flowers but I brought them pictures and they delivered 10-fold. On the wedding day, they arrived early to set up at my ballroom, and delivered the most vibrant bouquets to our hotel. I'm so grateful that they made this aspect of wedding planning easy, and they're very affordable!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Heather was amazing! I was so impressed with her knowledge and she was so helpful. All the arrangements were breathtaking. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I will not be able to say enough good things about Little House of Flowers. They would awesome!! They helped with the planning and provided a ton of suggestions. They worked to help us stay inside our budget by suggestion in season flowers. Then the day of, I was so excited to see everything. It was exactly what I wanted. Everything was beautiful. I highly recommend Little House of Flowers.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Heather was amazing! We loved working with little house of flowers. We showed pictures of what we liked and they provided what we wanted with no problems along the way. The day of the wedding they set up everything and delivered the flowers on time. The whole process was easy and worry free.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I couldn't be happier with the service and finished product that little house of flowers created for our big day! We had such fast responses and face to face meetings that no questions were left unanswered. They had a great attention to detail and made the planning process very easy. The flowers at our wedding were even more beautiful than i had imagined and the center pieces that their staff suggested were perfect and fit our venue/ decor perfectly. Just a great company , great employees and great finished product. USE THEM!!!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Little House of Flowers is wonderful. They were very accommodating with our schedule and allowed us to do most of our decisions via phone. We told them our wedding colors, budget, and what we wanted and they exceeded our expectations considering all these factors. We didn't know what kind of flowers we were getting but that didn't matter as everything turned out so beautifully (and a very nice surprise). This is such a talented group of people and I highly recommend using Little House of Flowers for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We can't say enough about Heather and the Little House of Flowers! She was incredibly easy to work with, helpful, responsive, and knew how to turn our dreams (and Pinterest pictures!) into reality! She had an incredible attention to detail and created everything in just the way we imagined, and even fit it all into our budget! Our bouquets were absolutely stunning and I'm already preserving mine! We brought our own lanterns and driftwood for the centerpieces and she incorporated them perfectly! We HIGHLY recommend Heather and Little House of Flowers! Thank you SO much! Chelsea and Steven, 7/29/16

Profile Picture User7119551, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I founds little house of flowers through a networking group. I am in Miami and they are in Maryland. I called them and not only were they extremely responsive but they were so reasonably priced. My wife and I were worried after we booked them because we forgot to call and confirm but sure enough they were there and had set everything up better than we could've asked for. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Steven, 7/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

From the first meeting, Heather at Little House of Flowers was fantastic! I was utterly clueless when it came to choosing our wedding flowers. Heather was entirely supportive, patient, and really took her time with me. She was able to figure out exactly what I wanted when I didn't even know how to articulate our wishes! The shop was very easy to work with, low pressure, and kindly gave us a military discount to help out with the final cost. Delivery was early and the flowers were amazing! I'd whole-heartedly recommend Little House of Flowers to anyone looking for flowers for a special occasion. Thank you, Heather!!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/11/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter's wedding flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. They made sure they looked exactly as we wanted and were delivered on time and absolutely perfect!!!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Our wedding flowers were PERFECT thanks to Little House of Flowers. Patti was so great to work with and was very patient with me as I threw new ideas at her up until a few weeks before the wedding. I could not be happier with our choice to use Little House of Flowers on such an important day in our lives!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Absolutely beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding! They spent a great deal of time getting to know me and asking the right questions to help obtain my vision for our flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patti and her team of ladies are awesome! I brought a few photos from magazines and she really understood what I was going for and made it happen! There were various payment options and she had contract changes back to me very quickly. Our venue looked beautiful the day of, we had 2 fireplaces draped in greenery with candles, simple and elegant centerpieces and a few other arrangements. She used all the flowers I wanted (peonies, roses, pom pom mum, hydrangeas..) and nailed the look I was going for. We also rented mercury glass vases from them which was super convenient. They also had flowers delivered to FOUR locations the day of, and it was no problem for them. My bridesmaids only carried single peonies with flower streamers. It was important that they were the right shade and very full- and they were! We also had a couple last minute things she included for no charge and that was just so nice! My bouquet was wrapped in an antique handkerchief and a piece of my mothers veil. It was so special and they managed to do no damage whatsoever to both items. We really loved working with Little House of Flowers! I can't wait to see all of our wedding photos because I know I missed some of the flower details the day of.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

WOW! I'm not one easily left speechless but when I walked into the reception room after the flowers were set up, I was floored. Mary was AMAZING to work with and was there every step of the way, constantly checking in to ensure everything was exactly as I envisioned. Honestly though, the flower arrangements she envisioned and brought to life, I could never have even imagined. She is so talented and so creative, a true artist. Not only was the room stunning with high a low arrangements, but the boutonnieres and the bouquets were breath-taking. She worked around the holiday theme of the wedding with beautiful greens and the small details really made the bouquets beautiful. She included gold pine cones which were stunning when the light hit them. I am so glad to have worked with such a professional and such an amazing vendor! Thank you so much Mary and Little House of Flowers!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Our daughter Amber and husband John were married at the beautiful Mansion House at the Maryland Zoo In Baltimore. A beautiful setting made even more beautiful by Little House of Flowers. Heather arrived early to personally decorate the outside railings and ensure that all the decorative table flowers were set to go. The bride's bouquet was perfect, as were the attendants flowers. Many of the wedding guests commented on the elegance of the calla lily center pieces. Heather was easy and professional to work with. THANKS HEATHER AND PATTI, AS WELL AS THE CLEAN UP CREW. We took the flowers left after the wedding and placed them at the sites of those loved ones no longer with us.

Profile Picture Rodger, 12/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Little House of Flowers was FANTASTIC for my wedding at the Gov. Calvert House! My flowers for the ceremony, reception, and bridal party were absolutely beautiful! Julie and her team were great at understanding my vision and making it happen! They were also willing to use and incorporate mercury glass pumpkins that I had bought for centerpieces. I had also provide a few small items/details that were sentimental, and they were able to use them and make them stand out which meant so much to all my family members! They were very easy to work with and responsive to any questions or concerns I had. They arrived the day of promptly at the time requested and picked up everything that night from the venue. I cannot say enough great things about Little House of Flowers!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/2/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

My bouquets and decor for the arch at my wedding turned out AMAZING! They were exactly what I envisioned! My bouquet was large and gorgeous, my bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted. The colors were so vibrant. Even the pins to hold the silk were my wedding colors! I would 100% recommend this flower shop for any bride! Beautiful!

Profile Picture User4294362, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews