Little Hill Floral Designs Reviews

Little Hill Floral Designs 7
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/29/2019

5 stars for overall execution and outstanding customer service

Wedding flowers can be expensive but with Little Hill Floral Designs, they are worth every penny! Jenni has a fabulously creative mind and will work with you to design a look that matches your inspiration and your budget.
    Stephanie also gets a rave review for her attention to detail, prompt replies and helpful feedback along the way.
    At our first meeting, Jenni & Stephanie had an iPad loaded with my inspirational pictures and we walked thru each one for the bouquets, wedding arch, centerpieces, etc. She really took the time to understand what my vision was and how she could help bring it to life. In fact, after we finished reviewing the images, Jenni put together a beautiful centerpiece based on my inspiration and I LOVED IT! I ended up ordering that exact mock-up.
    Leading up to the wedding, Little Hill was on point with preparation and arranged multiple touch base calls to go over every detail to ensure we were all on the same page.
    However, despite the meticulous attention to detail by Little Hill, there were two issues on the BIG day: first, the girls setting up all the flowers delivered a standard bridal bouquet when I ordered a cascading one. When I brought this to their attention, they attempted to convert the bouquet to cascading. It ended up looking ok enough to use but I’m sure it would have looked amazing if they had the correct description from the start.
    And for the reception centrepieces, they forgot to add the rocks to the bottom of the submerged flowers so you could see the grey weight that held the flowers down. This was a bummer because it was visually obvious, and attention to detail is very important to me.
    On the bright side, the girls nailed the wedding arch, sweetheart vase, cocktail centrepieces, bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl crowns, corsages and boutonnieres.
    In spite of the issues, I’m giving Little Hill 5 stars for overall execution and outstanding customer service.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Little Hill Floral Designs 8
    Little Hill Floral Designs 9
    Little Hill Floral Designs 10
    Little Hill Floral Designs 11
    Little Hill Floral Designs 12
    Little Hill Floral Designs 13

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2019

Everyone loved my flowers!

I met with Stephanie at my consultation, and she knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She picked up right away the look I wanted to go for, and we able to create beautiful arrangements for my big day. She was super responsive, and her customer service was on point. I would definitely recommend this floral design shop!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Little Hill Floral Designs 14
    Little Hill Floral Designs 15
    Little Hill Floral Designs 16
  • Lauren

Lauren Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Professionalism At Its Finest!

Jenni and the staff at Little Hill are the best at what they do. Emails were answered promptly, Jenni and staff are so sweet, patient, supportive and really care about giving their all to making your vision come to life on your big day. Our guests will not stop talking about our wedding day flowers, they set the tone on our wedding day and really made guests feel like they were in Italy. Jenni made the process fun and so memorable. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jenni and Steph you ladies were amazing in everyway possible!!!

xoxo

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Little Hill Floral Designs 17
  • FutureFuentes2019

Suzy · Married on 03/23/2019

Stunning!!

Little Hill took on my very specific vision and made it come to life. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and made the very hectic planning process a complete breeze. My flowers were very full and in perfect bloom. The bouquets stayed intact and the large sprays stayed in place as well. Absolutely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Little Hill Floral Designs 22
    Little Hill Floral Designs 23
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Jenni and Little Hill are a dream to work with. I have EXPENSIVE taste in flowers, and I didn't think it would be possible to fully execute my vision on my budget. However, Jenni listened to exactly what I wanted. At the end of our consultation, I was more emotional even than when I found my dress because Jenni so clearly got me and how I wanted our wedding to look and feel. The day of, Jenni created the most stunning arrangements I have ever seen in my entire life (I might be slightly biased, but still). There is a reason that Jenni and Little Hill have such amazing reviews-- they are the BEST!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Had a wonderful experience working with Little Hill Floral and Jenni. I was completely lost when I started picking out my arrangements and she ended up creating the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that far exceeded my expectations. She's a mind reader! The flowers were a wonderful highlight of my wedding and I can't recommend this company enough. Great job and thank you Jenni!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Little Hill Floral Designs 24
    Little Hill Floral Designs 25
    Little Hill Floral Designs 26

Janice · Married on 06/16/2018

Jenni and her crew are amazing. I had a really good meeting with Jenni during planning, and they did a great job of executing during the event. Photos speak for themselves.

Jenni and her crew executed the plan exactly as anticipated, perfectly on time, no problems. Our ceremony setup was just as we wanted. It was really beautiful and we were so happy with how everything looked. They even went the extra mile of bringing in some of our ceremony pampas grass and decorating in front of our sweetheart table with it, even though I told them they didn’t have to because it would be too hard since dried pampas grass is so fragile. The dream florist, truly.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Little Hill Floral Designs 27
    Little Hill Floral Designs 28
    Little Hill Floral Designs 29

Lyndsey · Married on 03/10/2018

Jenni is amazing-
    A talented professional, Jenni has vision. She was able to listen to my rambling ideas, and turn them into a reality fit for a fairytale!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Edeline Faye · Married on 02/17/2018

We had Little Hill Floral Designs do all the floral for our ceremony and reception. We worked with Stephanie, who was totally down to earth and personable. She sensed I was a chill type of bride and I never once felt overwhelmed when making decisions because she was seriously that helpful.

We kept in communication throughout the whole process. I had to make some changes and they were totally understanding about it. Seeing it all come together on our wedding day was quite stunning and mesmerizing! My bouquet was breathtaking, the corsages were adorable, and the garland for the huppah/chuppah and tablescapes were beautiful. I was going for a greenery look with a hint of white and succulents and it was exactly what I imagined it to be, but even more!

Thank you so much to Stephanie and Little Hill Floral Designs. You made the planning process a lot easier for me as a bride and we are so glad that we went with you for our wedding florals!

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • thallium

Halli · Married on 09/03/2017

Jenni was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I couldn't be happier. I knew I wanted to work with her the instant I met her! I had a vague idea of what I wanted (color/style) and she totally made my vision come to life and fit in with the vibe of my venue. Everything came out even more beautiful that I could have hoped and my family and friends were/still are OBSESSED with the decor. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Little Hill Floral Designs 35
    Little Hill Floral Designs 36
    Little Hill Floral Designs 37

Pam · Married on 09/01/2017

My daughter was married September 1st at the Casino in San Clemente. Stephanie and Jenni created the wedding of our dreams. We had a vision and they more than nailed it! They transformed every single space at our venue into floral perfection. In addition, they were so professional and kind to work with; just as cute and hard-working as could be. They are creative and have an artistic flair that is unsurpassed. You will love their work!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Angela · Married on 08/26/2017

Jenni at Little Hill WOWED us....Little Hill created the most beautiful arrangements, they created our gorgeous ceremony arch, lovely tall vases of olive branches & my favorite...our romantic garden rose centerpieces. We were referred to her by our Wedding planners at "A Good Affair Wedding & Event Production", Natalie Good & Anna Nguyen. Natalie & Anna listened to our thoughts & ideas then worked with Jenni to make them come true and we were blown away. I actually cried when I saw every details come alive on the biggest day of our lives. We are still getting texts & emails about our wedding 1 month later. You will not be sorry for trusting Little Hill with any event, their passion & attention to details shines brightly. Thank you Jenni!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Little Hill Floral Designs 38

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2017

Beautiful flowers and they were a dream to work with. They did all the coordinating with our church too so we barely had to do a thing.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Allison · Married on 07/01/2017

I am not very visually gifted, so I have to see something to know if I like it or not. After meeting with Jenni at her shop, I knew she would do an amazing job just by the passion she had towards her work. I showed Jenni a few photos from Pinterest of floral arrangements that I liked, which she took and turned those ideas into my dream wedding. From the Ceremony Backdrop, to the bridal bouquets, to the centerpieces and reception decor, everything was so beautiful and turned out so much more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Jenni and her Studio Manager Stephanie were so helpful in answering our questions, and so responsive in making changes I wanted to the floral order.

Thank you Little Hill for helping make our wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Jia · Married on 02/18/2017

We loved working with Jenni, Stephanie and the entire Little Hill staff -- they are a dream come true in designing and coordinating the best wedding florals.

We fell in love with the idea of utilizing baby's breath for our entire wedding and they far exceeded your wildest pinterest dreams! I can't forget to mention that we got married the day after the HUGE RAIN STORM in California and Stephanie called with alternative solutions to the possible weather dilemmas.

This group of wonderful floral artists really know their stuff and we are so happy with the end results. The venue florals were beautiful, my bouquet was HUGE and everyone couldn't stop talking about how picturesque they made everything.

We will always think of the magic you guys used to pull off such an amazing day!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/22/2016

Little hill is the best! Jenni (the owner) is so talented and her flowers are so fresh! she did the flowers for my sisters wedding and they were beyond gorgeous, my baby shower flowers were perfect, and many events that I have attended-I ask "who was your florist, the flowers are so pretty" and it's always Little hill!"Jenni and her team are reliable and creative! I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/07/2016

laura · Married on 11/12/2016

Okay, stop searching..... You have found your florist!!!! Little Hill is absolutely amazing!! I had a vision of what I wanted and they made it come to life! I received so many compliments about our wedding floral... It was absolutely stunning. Jenni (owner) and Steph are SO sweet! Very upbeat and professional. I really wanted peonies in my bouquet, but in November its hard to promise. However, Jenni didn't make any promises, but she threw some peonies in my bouquet!!! I was jumping with joy when I saw it! SOOOOO beautiful! LOVEEE Little Hill! I will be hiring them for every event I need floral for and I will refer them to ALL of my friends.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Reta · Married on 10/15/2016

Jenni (the owner) and her team are AMAZING! Prior to booking with Little Hill, I had met with multiple florists in the area and as soon as I met Jenni, I knew she was the perfect match. She has a true passion for everything floral, she is energetic, caring, and filled with amazing ideas. Jenni understood my vision perfectly when I described it to her and she was always able to add even more creative thoughts on top of what I described. The flowers on the day of my wedding turned out absolutely beautiful. They were exactly what I dreamed of for my bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, and centerpieces (to die for!).

Jenni was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She is so incredibly sweet and her energy is contagious. As amazing as she was, her team was just as wonderful to work. My getting ready location was in Irvine, church in Anaheim Hills, and reception in Costa Mesa. Without even a hitch, her team was able to deliver the bouquets to my hotel, decorate the church, and reception to perfection. It all turned out beautifully and I cannot thank Jenni and her team enough for all their efforts.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Cydney · Married on 06/24/2016

The team at Little Hill is absolutely amazing! They are very responsive and detailed. I didn't know much about what kind of flowers I wanted at my wedding, but they were able to create beautiful arrangements and a large ceremony arch from a few Pinterest photos, which made planning so much easier on my part. Everything turned out perfect and affordable- I can't say enough great things about this company!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Alexandra · Married on 06/18/2016

I came to Little Hill with a book-themed wedding in my head and a modest budget in my hand, and Jenni, Stephanie, and their team were able to make that dream come true! Jenni and Stephanie took time to get to know me and the environment I wanted to create at our venue. No matter what idea I came up with - hollowed books as planters, stacked books as centerpieces, even a giant arch made of book pages - the gals at Little Hill always met me with "Let's make it happen!" Our flowers were delivered on time, in the right place, and gorgeous. Working with Little Hill made me feel like I was in good hands, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Mandie · Married on 04/23/2016

We can’t speak highly enough of Jenny at Little Hill. She was so much fun and truly made our experience delightful. Each flower she suggested and the arrangements she put together were thoughtful, well balanced and spoke to the overall theme of our wedding. The week before our big day, we had to move to a much larger space which meant adjusting our original floral design. Jenny was quick to respond to our needs, adjusted accordingly and even met with my bride on her lunch break to ensure our wedding was perfect. In the end, Jenny just asked us to trust her and then delivered with an exceptional floral design from the bouquet to center pieces and everything in between. We ran into so many recommendations, but no one we spoke to set us at ease, laid out the process and made clear suggestions like Jenny…she was a blast -The Penta’s

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/09/2016

Little Hill created absolutely stunning bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our wedding day. We met with Jenni and showed her our inspiration wedding party look - she knew our floral vision and what would work best right away! She knew what we wanted more than we did and boy does she know her flowers and blooming seasons!

The day before our wedding, we changed venue locations due to a rainy forecast, and I called Little Hill begging for rose petals since our new ceremony site now was on concrete with a different aisle runner situation. She more than delivered and our gorgeous flowers which arrived along with buckets of beautiful ombre petals (our coordinators great idea!) the next day. Beyond thrilled with Little Hill Floral Designs!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Alex · Married on 03/19/2016

Our flowers were my favorite part of my wedding (other than getting married, of course!). Jenni is awesome and so creative. Our flowers were amazing and she's so great to work with. I HIGHLY recommend working with Jenni at Little Hill Floral Design if you want gorgeous flower arrangements. We loved our flowers so much, we're also going to use her for our reception a few months later.

Sent on 04/11/2016
  • Y

Yeji · Married on 03/12/2016

From the initial meeting to the final product, Jenni and her team definitely delivered! Jenni was very accommodating to our budget and showed us many different options that we could go with. She was very easy to get along with and whenever we needed to change or update anything, she was very good on giving us alternatives. We even had last minute guest count issues and Jenni so kindly offered to change the extra centerpiece to go towards our sweetheart table instead. Jenni and her assistant were very quick in responding via email to any questions or concerns we had. From the bouquets to the centerpieces to the flowers on the cake, Jenni made every little detail perfect and I am so thankful that Jenni made our wedding look as beautiful as it did. I highly recommend Little Hill for any and every occasion!

Sent on 04/04/2016

There really is no way to put into words how amazing Little Hill Floral Designs is. Jenni put so much passion and love into every single little flower and detail. The flowers at our wedding, the mirrored stands, the teatro decor, the lanterns and candles, the bouquets, and so much more were so OVER THE TOP gorgeous that we could not even believe it when we saw it all on our wedding day. We seriously had to take a double take. It was like a magical garden right out of a magazine. I cannot believe Jenni did all of those arrangements all 5 foot nothing of her. AMAZING!!! I seriously cannot put into words how it all made us feel, We are still trying to pick our mouths up off the floor. We are so blessed and honored to have had Jenni create such a dream like setting for our wedding, both Jenni and A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production deserve so many thank yous and even then Thank you wouldn't be enough. We would recommend Little Hill Floral Design to anyone and everyone for ANY occasion. We appreciate Jenni and team, helping to make our dreams come true. Outstanding! We want to relive it over and over again.

Sent on 07/09/2015