Little Gardens Reviews

Little Gardens 6
Little Gardens 7

Jessie Azan · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Awesome Venue

Staff was friendly and really nice. The venue is really beautiful and the bridal suit is amazingly huge :).

Sent on 08/27/2019

Little Gardens's reply:

Thank you SO much Jessie! Cheers from us at Little Gardens! We wish you a lifetime of happiness & are so glad to have been apart of your big day!

Talorey · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Unbelievable

The Vendor is so professional and very friendly.

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful experience!

Had a wonderful experience here. They walk you through every step. They are also totally about you and what your vision is for your wedding day. Very professional. Such a beautiful venue! My guests had so many compliments! I knew this was the place when I first toured the venue! Convenient and they work with a wonderful design team! Our wedding day was magical here!

Sent on 10/29/2019
    Little Gardens 8
    Little Gardens 9
    Little Gardens 10

Little Gardens's reply:

Thank you SO much Mary! We loved your beautifully decorated wedding this weekend here at Little Gardens and wish you a lifetime of happiness! Cheers!
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful, stress-free garden wedding venue!

I LOVED Little Gardens for my wedding day! I fell in love with the venue for the beautiful gardens, the way the space flows, and how lovely the white mansion is. The people that work there were very kind and patient. Any question I had was answered promptly and professionally, and they had no trouble altering the plan with any changes that I wanted throughout the planning process. They worked with me on both my vision and my budget, allowing me to create a wedding that suited my groom and I without breaking the bank. They made me feel much less stressed than I could have been since they coordinated the food, drinks, and decor themselves- I just had to choose what I wanted, and they did the rest! We also had a fusion wedding, which was more challenging to plan for, but Little Gardens was able to help us combine the traditions from both of our families to create a wedding that everyone was happy with. My wedding day was incredibly free of stress- my wedding director, Victoria, was there for every moment to make sure that things went smoothly. She even kept appearing with glasses of water as soon as I thought I might be thirsty! We had a fantastic experience at Little Gardens and would absolutely recommend this venue to any and all who want to get married in a stress-free, beautiful garden setting.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Little Gardens 15
    Little Gardens 16
    Little Gardens 17

Little Gardens's reply:

I just love how much you loved your wedding here! The pictures are fantastic, thanks so much for sharing and allowing Little Gardens to be your back drop for your fantastic fusion wedding! Cheers!

Michael A Coughlin · Married on 03/31/2019

Made our perfect day easy!

The food was excellent which has not been my experience with weddings. Everything looked great! They created an elegant look with a relaxed atmosphere which is exactly what we were going for. Our wedding coordinator answered all our questions and kept us on schedule without rushing us. All our guests had an amazing time. They really did take care of everything!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Bernards

Hudson · Married on 12/01/2018

Most beautiful venue!

Little Gardens was the 2nd and last venue we visited and from that first day to our wedding day, they were hands on. Their availability, planning, preparation, attention to detail, flexibility and willingness to make our day beyond fabulous was more than I ever expected. Getting dressed in the bridal suite was so much fun. The space was more than adequate, the pics taken in the bridal suite were so beautiful. The men had a great space as well. It rained the entire day of our wedding, but the venue was so beautiful, it wasn't even noticed. Great venue, Great people, Delicious Food, Fantastic wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Little Gardens 18
    Little Gardens 19
    Little Gardens 20
    Little Gardens 21
    Little Gardens 22

Bridget Mailley · Married on 11/18/2018

Would highly, highly recommend.

Little Gardens was overall a fantastic venue to work with. They offer extremely comprehensive services - they take care of the catering, bar, decor, cake, and flowers. They lay out a series of appointments with the design studio, planner, and wedding director - all you do is show up and make choices. This was really the perfect option for my husband and me - he's finishing a Ph.D., and I travel for work quite frequently. Not only are they easy to work with, everything they do is so high quality. The venue is beautiful and magical, the food is amazing, the cake is some of the best cake I've ever had, the flowers were gorgeous, the staff is amazing, I could go on. I would highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Lisa Lay · Married on 11/17/2018

Lisa L, mother of the bride

Little Gardens offers wonderful service with the upmost attention to detail and professional guidance throughout the wedding planning process right up to and through the big event- the venue is both charming and elegant, and the staff is amazing, from the servers to the coordinators, all were top notch!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lina · Married on 09/22/2018

The Most Magical Wedding!!

This venue is truly amazing and beautiful(pictures don't do the garden justice). The staff is great and so attentive. My planner Jennifer was so great. My guest still rave about how amazing the place looked and how great the food was. The best part is that this venue is very budget friendly. I am so thankful with the staff for making our wedding day truly magical!

Little Gardens 23

Christy · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Experience

Little Gardens and the staff were wonderful for myself and my Groom on our wedding day. Everything went very smooth and we had a wonderful time! The food is out of this world!! I would highly recommend this venue!

Kristina · Married on 08/25/2018

We are so happy we went with Little Gardens for our wedding!!! We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The lights in the garden were just perfect. Our guests have made lots of comments about how beautiful the space was! Additionally, Jennifer, Channing, Rosalie and other members of the Little Gardens staff were great to work with!! Thanks for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Nina

Nina Hyvarinen · Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing from start to finish

We had our wedding at Little Gardens and I can't say enough positive things! Our ceremony was in the back by the waterfall, and we did an indoor/outdoor reception. Everyone raved about how beautiful the space was- and we barely even needed decor! The food was incredible and they were so flexible in helping us set the exact menu we wanted within our budget. Jennifer was our planner and she was super organized and helped me handle EVERYTHING- even with me living in a different state. Its nice that decor, catering, venue and planning are all under one roof so everyone is on the same page and you don't have to shuffle a bunch of vendors (or write a ton of checks to different places!). Shavon was our day-of coordinator and she was on point- she ran the show, had thought of every detail, and I never had to worry about a thing! It was truly the perfect day.

Little Gardens 24
    Little Gardens 35
    Little Gardens 36
    Little Gardens 37

Patti · Married on 08/04/2018

Consider Little Gardens for your wedding , you will not be disappointed. Very careful attention to detail with everything along the way and especially the day of!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Little Gardens BEYOND exceeded our expectations. The event planner, Jennifer, was a delight to work with and was always willing to go the extra mile to make sure our day was perfect. We visited over 10 venues before going to Little Gardens and in our first visit there we knew it was exactly what we wanted. It is a perfect plantation wedding spot with a beautiful waterfall that makes it so romantic. If you want a beautiful wedding venue and an amazing staff to work with, dont look any further!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Little Gardens 38
    Little Gardens 39
    Little Gardens 40
    Little Gardens 41
    Little Gardens 42
    Little Gardens 43

Kristy · Married on 06/03/2018

Take advantage of all the help they give You! The staff is amazing and will make your wedding wonderful!

Sent on 06/17/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Kaufman · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect Day that we actually got to ENJOY!

Little Gardens truly made this a perfect day! They guided us through each step and made you feel like you were the only wedding they were planning. Even better, on the day of, we just got to sit back and just have FUN and RELAX! Everyone told us how good the food was (we had a brunch buffet) and we got to eat separately to actually EAT! They took care of everything and didnt miss a beat. Our families havent stopped talking about it! We have and will continue to recommend LG to all our families, friends, co-workers and even strangers, LOL! Thank you LG!!

Demetrius · Married on 03/25/2018

Have a fun and enjoy your day they are the best

Sent on 12/20/2017

Theresa · Married on 03/17/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Little gardens was absolutely perfect for my wedding in March. Jennifer helped us every step of the way. The day went sooo smoothly. We never had to worry about anything. And the food was to die for. Everyone still talks about the venue and the food. Thank you guys so much.

Sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Thank you all so much, it was more than what I could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Little Gardens 50
    Little Gardens 51
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 11/17/2017

Little Gardens hassled every double detail for our special day!!!! They also kept us up to date on anything we needed to turn in and on any changes we wanted to make! Jennifer was beyond awesome along with Shavon and Crysta!!!!! This venue and the employees made our wedding day a breeze and the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/05/2017

Being a bride who lost my mom a few years ago and my dad 300 miles away, I knew this was going to be a hard and emotional process. Jennifer (planner), Rosalie, the other Jennifer (design studio), to Bethany (day of coordinator) who literally didn’t miss a beat on the big day. She was three steps ahead of everything. These ladies we’re so accommodating and understanding with our budget, vision, and my emotional stressed out basket case self. Even during the reception the wait staff was exceptional with food timing, passing drinks, and always being available. I could go on for days about how magical this place and their staff is so I’ll jusy leave this; if you don’t get married at Little Gardens you might not have the best day to remember.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Little Gardens 57
    Little Gardens 58
    Little Gardens 59

albert · Married on 08/26/2017

My wife and I got married at Little Gardens on August 26, 2017, and it was truly a memorable experience. We started our search for a venue 1 yr prior, and Little Gardens was the first one we visited. 17 venues later, Little Gardens still stood out at the venue of choice! Working with Rosalie Hawkins, Jennifer Poland, Shavon Hunter, and the rest of the Little Gardens staff was a great experience. The wedding went off successfully with great planning, great food, and overall a wonderful day for my wife and I.

I would recommend Little Gardens to ANYONE who wants to have a wedding that will truly last a lifetime.

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • yumi89

Yumi · Married on 07/14/2017

Medium to high price place to have a wedding, but it was worth it. Jennifer Poland from Little Gardens and the people at Divine Event really did a phenomenal job of making my fairy tale garden wedding come true. The setting was perfect and the food just left everyone wanting more! The guests also loved the place. For sure I would suggest this place to any bride to be. The people here will have your back and answer any and all questions you might have. I lost count of the many emails and phone calls I kept making and people were always responsive and patient with me.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Little Gardens 67
    Little Gardens 68
    Little Gardens 69

Regan · Married on 06/23/2017

My favorite part of Little Gardens was how easy they made everything for me. My bridesmaids and family were able to relax the day of because everything was done for us. Not only was the pre-wedding experience stress free, but the rehearsal went very well and the day of was beautiful. Everything was set up to my liking, and the schedule was perfectly timed. The food they provide is also 100% worth it. My guests after the fact talked about how good everything was. I highly recommend Little Gardens!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2017

Planning my wedding at Little Gardens was so amazing! They made the process so stress free and fun. All of the guests wouldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was and how beautiful the venue is! They made the planning and the day of go so smoothly, I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else! They made my most special day an amazing memory for me.

Sent on 12/13/2017