Little Black Dress Paperie Reviews

Little Black Dress Paperie 2
  • Sherry

Sherry K · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Great Experience!

Amazing experience with Patti and Christine at Little Black Dress. Would highly recommend them for any invitations/corresponding products, but they hit it out of the ballpark for wedding invitations!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2019

Elegance Perfected

Coming into this process, I had very little idea of what I wanted for wedding invitations, besides something classic and elegant. This wasn't an area that I had prior experience in, and I could see how purchasing invitations could quickly become overwhelming! Walking into LBDP, it's hard to not be immediately impressed at all of the beautiful samples lining the walls. I appreciate that I was given a few minutes to just walk around with these samples and start to form ideas of what I was looking for. Patty was so helpful throughout the process and walked me through all of the details that ultimately went into making our dream wedding invitations. Patty always responded to my emails what seemed like immediately! When the finished product came in, I was so pleased with the quality and how my vision came out. Thank you Patty and LBDP for the most beautiful and elegant wedding invites. We have received so many compliments since sending them out!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Little Black Dress Paperie's reply:

Hi Danielle
    We had such a wonderful time working with you on your custom wedding invitations! Have a magical wedding!!! xoxox, Patty and Team

Mackenzie Pabst · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Quality

We received so many compliments on our invitations from our guests. Many said that they are the nicest invitations they have ever received. We were able to spend an hour in their studio picking out exactly what we wanted and the team was very receptive to all our questions going forward.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Exquisite and elegant

Little Black Dress Paperie helped me create the wedding invitations of our dreams! We received tons of compliments about how beautiful and elegant they were and how different they were with the wood backing. Patty and Claudia were extremely easy to work with and answered emails quickly and efficiently. I kept changing my mind in the color of the bow and they kept working till it was Exactly what I visioned. I highly recommend using them for all your invitation needs!

Little Black Dress Paperie 3
    Sent on 01/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Exquisite!

LBDP helped us create the wedding invitations of our dreams! We couldn’t stop receiving compliments on how beautiful they were, and how they had never seen anything like it. Patty and Christine were extremely easy to work with and answered emails quickly and efficiently. They helped us make our custom monogram that we used throughout our wedding! We also made ceremony programs with them, shuttle cards, and menus! You should definitely use LBDP, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lily · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely beautiful

I had the best experience with Little Black Dress Paperie. Their talented team worked with me to create the most beautiful invitation suite for my wedding. Everyone was so patient and helpful with my husband and me as we carefully designed an invitation that reflected us and our wedding day. We received endless compliments from our friends and family after they received the invitations. I highly recommend Little Black Dress Paperie - the service and designs are incredible.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2018

Patty is great and so much fun to work with! She did my save the dates, invitation suites, table numbers, hotel bag cards, ceremony programs, and menus - everything looked PERFECT!!!! Thank you, Patty!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kirstie · Married on 09/30/2017

The lovely women at Little Black Dress Paperie are amazing and talented people. I have already recommended them to at least 4 newly engaged couples. Patty eased my stressed and made this process extremely fun. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for wedding invitations and programs. They are truly about customer service and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such amazing invitations, programs, and escort cards. Everyone has been complementing us on how beautiful our invitations were and the quality of the paper! Thank you again Little Black Dress Paperie, we hope you a lifetime of success! - Christopher and Kirstie 9.30.17

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sara · Married on 12/31/2016

Working with Patty from LBD was a stress-free and fun experience. Our invitations turned out beautiful and we had multiple people write on their response card that they loved the invitations. A few people even called my mom to tell her how much they loved them. I also have to thank Patty for her advice on postage for our invitations. She told me what post office to go to to have them weighed. When I came back and told her how much the postal worker told me, she said that didn't sound right. She suggested going back to have it reweighed, and good thing we did, as we needed more postage. She definitely saved us a huge headache by making sure we had the correct postage.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sandy · Married on 10/16/2016

If you want beautiful, custom made invitations, use "Little Black Dress Paperie." We couldn't be happier with our invitations and have already started getting so many compliments on them! Communication was fast and easy, Patty is very pleasant to work with. Thank you so much "Little Black Dress Paperie" for creating the vision I had for my "rustic-fall" invitations, my fiance & I both love them!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Diana · Married on 09/10/2016

Worked with Pat. She had great ideas. Received so many compliments on our save the dates and invitations. Our invitations were spectacular!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2015

Little Black Dress Paperie were amazing! They made the perfect invitations for my Cuban and Indian fusion wedding! When I ever had a question or second thought about something they were very prompt and helped me in every way. We have had so many compliments on our wedding invitations and I am so happy and thankful for their professionalism and work! Thank you guys !

Sent on 07/14/2015

Patricia at Little Black Dress Paperie assisted me with the design of my daughter's wedding invitations, the programs for the Church ceremony, and the brunch invites for the morning after the wedding. I am still getting rave reviews about how beautiful everything was. Patricia is very professional, responsive, offers good advice regarding design, and truly knows her business.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Alicia · Married on 06/01/2013

Incredible, incredible work. My invitations went out 6 months ago and people are still talking about them. Patti made my vision come to life while still remaining soundly within my budget. She used her own custom ribbons and designs to personalize our invitation and create something that was truly one of a kind. Little Black Dress was always super prompt with responding to emails and getting proofs back to us. I could not ask for more with regards to my experience. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Amy · Married on 09/22/2012

Patty at Little Black Dress is absolutely amazing. She works with you until whatever you need is absolutely perfect. She is extremely creative and talented but also answers emails in about 30 seconds. She is professional and a lovely person to work with. She provided my wedding with invitations, ceremony programs, placecards and table numbers. I was blown away by the elegance and uniqueness of each piece. She is the very best and I recommend her 100 times over! If you want gorgeous paperie this is your shop!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Allison · Married on 08/11/2012

We can't say enough about the Little Black Dress Paperie! We worked with Catherine and highly recommend her! Catherine designed our save the dates, invitations, thank you notes, escort cards, stickers for our welcome bags, as well as other pieces for our rehearsal dinner. She was extremely professional, creative, and really understood "our vision." We got so many positive comments from our guests about her work and the pieces really pulled our theme together. Thank you Catherine for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Jen · Married on 06/05/2010

Little Black Dress is fantastic! The boutique is beautiful with an elegant selection of stationary and invitations. Working with them on my custom wedding invitations, menus, escort cards and additional stationary was such a joy. So easy to work with... they are classy, detailed and responsive. Exceptional quality and service. Perfect place for special occasion stationary.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Sarah · Married on 01/02/2010

Little Black Dress was phenomenal! They were extremely responsive and very flexible! I am not very skilled at making decisions, in fact up until the day of my wedding I was still running like crazy to get things done! Little Black Dress was with me every step of the way. I will always be grateful to them for providing a sense of calm during a tumultuous time! Oh yeah, and i LOVE My invites!! they are beautiful, classic and perfect! In fact, I have one framed and on my wall. :)

Sent on 05/20/2010

Missy · Married on 05/31/2009

If you are looking for an exceptional experience of picking your wedding invitations, save-the-dates, and other wedding sationary look no further! Patty and Alyssa are amazing, they make the invitation you dreamed of become a reality and much much more. Professional, friendly, and always accessible they make this process easy and fun! All my guests said it was the most beautiful and exquisite invitation they had ever seen! Little Black Dress Paperie is a must in your wedding planning process!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 02/07/2008

The ladies at the Little Black Dress Paperie are so talented! They are creative and attentive, and they make the work of choosing the perfect invitation simple. They offer an array of custom services and they do detail work in house as well. They treat every project as if it were the largest, most expensive job. I highly recommend them for your wedding invitations, placecards, menus, or any other need you have for stationary.

Sent on 02/12/2009

Raquel · Married on 01/19/2013

I just got married in January and I loved working with Little Black Dress. Patty and her employees helped me to put together the most lovely invitations, programs, escort cards, and thank you's. They took the time to sit down with me and help me develop something so beautiful. I cannot say enough about this place and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Shannon · Married on 07/23/2011

I had the opportunity to work with Patty from the Little Black Dress Paperie in Bernardsville in preparation for my July wedding. Patty was great to work—she was very helpful with ideas and recommendations. I highly recommend the Little Black Dress Paperie.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2009

I loved working with Patti! My family has worked with her in the past, but she really went above and beyond with our wedding stationary. She spent so much time with us finding the perfect look for our save the dates and invitations. She really helped us fine tune the aesthetic that we were going for. She really got to know us, and without being pushy, she gave us her opinion She sent our proofs to us so quickly, and was happy to go through a few rounds of changes when needed. We liked her so much that we did our thank you note stationary with her. If you are debating between using a website and a boutique like Little Black Dress, go with LBD--it makes a huge difference in the quality of your wedding stationary.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Carla · Married on 08/29/2008

While I had my invitations done with a design house in DC, I still had a lot of paper needs for my wedding. Thank goodness that one day we decided to stop into Little Black Dress Paperie...Alyssa was there and completely willing to help us with every last one of our needs! She handled our programs, our seating cards, our table name cards, and a special project of table cards with quotes on them. I felt so comfortable with her heading up each project--I knew it would get done in a timely fashion and with perfection. Everything looked so beautiful--I even went back to Alyssa when I returned from the honeymoon to have her make up some thank you cards for me. Sure enough...they were delivered a few days later and were just perfect. LBD paperie has a myriad of options for everything...they're creative, efficient, and lovely to work with!

Sent on 11/03/2008

Maura · Married on 08/04/2018

LBD did a great job with our wedding invitations and day-of materials and made everything very easy for us. We needed invitations in both Spanish and English and they were able to do that for us, easily. The quality was top-knotch, everything arrived when it was supposed to, and was incredibly beautiful!

Little Black Dress Paperie 4