Little Birdie Papercraft and Design Studio Reviews

78 | Cranston, RI

78 Reviews for Little Birdie Papercraft and Design Studio

Brad R · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best || Look No Further

Working w/ Lesli-Ann to design our invitations and escort cards was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She is creative, easy to work with, timely in her communication, can get a "feel," for what you are looking for, even if you cannot succinctly articulate that which you are after. A little example of the old-fashioned service Lesli-Ann provided:
    - Driving to the Cape to individually pick starfish for our wedding invitation.
    - Soaking Them in Baking Soda and spraying them with perfume to ensure there is no aroma when the invitation was opened.
    Last Few Words of Advice:
    (A) Brides: This is the groom - writing the review --> that shows you how impressed we were w/ Lesli-Ann's work (How Many Grooms would take the time to write a review.)
    (B) Grooms: Stay Out of It. Your fiance w/ Lesli-Ann's direction will design an invitation that will have everyone talking.

Miranda · Married on 08/05/2017

Lesli at Little Birdie is a creative genius! I stumbled on Little Birdie on WeddingWire when I was starting to research Save the Dates.
    Lesli is very meticulous with her work and it shows! Everything comes out perfect! Once you have a meeting with her to discuss design, she creates a draft which you and her discuss until you have it just right, then off she goes! The end result, in the case of our Save the Dates and Invitations, was phenomenal! We did a magnet for our Save the Date and our invitations fit right in with our travel wedding theme - they were passports! These invitation passports looked so very similar to an actual passport, it was amazing! We got SO many compliments on them as our guests started receiving them!
    Lesli is very professional, pleasant and has a ton of ideas so she'll know which way to guide you. Her studio is close to her home and it is the cutest little studio with the best atmosphere.
    I was so impressed with the overall experience that I had with her having done my Save the Dates and Invitations that I'm also working with her on my wedding Thank You's. And, if anything comes up in the future, where I need custom invitations of any sort, you bet I'll be contacting Lesli to see if she can help me out! A happy, repeat customer for sure!

Louis · Married on 05/19/2017

Lesli was awesome, she helped us make the best invitations! Her taste, thoughtfulness and attention to detail are unmatched. Thank you for helping us create a wonderful beginning to our wedding day!

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2016

We used Little Birdie Papercraft for our wedding invitations and menus. Working with Lesli was awesome! She was very detail oriented and was excited to work with our ideas. She was easily accessible by email and ready to answer any questions that we had. Our invitations came out amazing- we are so happy we decided to work with her!

Alayne · Married on 10/22/2016

It was such a pleasure working Lesli-Ann for our wedding invitations and stationery suite (programs, table numbers, thank you notes, etc.) She was super professional, extremely helpful, receptive of our vision, and very communicative during the process. The quality of her product and designs are truly top notch and probably the best I have seen in the area. The care and thought she puts into every custom design is unmatched, in my opinion. We received so many positive comments about her work from our friends and family, most notably "these invitations are the most beautiful wedding invitations I have ever seen in my life." Her flexibility with price and design was greatly appreciated as well (this something other designers can't and/or won't always do). My husband and I were able to stay within our budget and did not have to sacrifice our vision and what was important to us. We thoroughly enjoyed every one of our design sessions with Lesli-Ann and I can't wait until I have an event where I can use her services again! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for invitations/stationery for a wedding or event.

Carolyn · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I chose Leslie-Ann, the owner and creative director of Little Birdie Papercraft to design and print all of the beautiful invitations, for our 50th Wedding Anniversary Party in October, 2016 and we couldn't have been happier with the results! Leslie-Ann was fun to work with, very accommodating and had so many wonderful and creative ideas. On top of all that, everything was completed on a very timely basis. We highly recommend Little Birdie!!!

Debbie · Married on 10/01/2016

Lesli did our moving announcements a year before the wedding and ended up doing my surprise shower invites before we met with her to do our save the dates, invitations, table numbers, seating chart and misc. signage for the wedding. We met with Lesli to talk about the invitations and she showed up samples of her work where we were then able to say what we liked and what we did not like. She then sent over three different custom styles until we agreed on one that really helped set the theme for our garden wedding. Lesli was beyond patient in working with us! Everything turned out beautifully and needless to say we will definitely be a client for life! I would highly recommend Lesli!

Priscilla · Married on 09/24/2016

I came to Little Birdie after doing some research on wedding invitations and day of paper essentials. And I am so glad that I did! Honestly, I thought I could do it all myself or get what I wanted from an online service, but I quickly got overwhelmed with all the details. Also, I wanted something one of a kind. As a papercrafter myself, I could really appreciate the enthusiasm, honesty and direction from Lesli-Ann. She was there every step of the way guiding, giving suggestions and patiently reining me in (with all my crazy ideas haha). She will talk to you about paper and design for hours, and that’s something that I could not get from an online service, as online services tend to have a cookie cutter model and get mass-produced. This was my favorite part of wedding planning and it took a lot of pressure off of me because Lesli-Ann was organized and focused, so that I could work on other elements of my wedding. She makes gorgeous invitations and I have received so many compliments on them as well as day of menus, paddle programs, and welcome bag attachments. I got a customized service and one of a kind invitation. I can’t praise her enough for all she did to make my wedding day complete!

Kathryn · Married on 09/24/2016

Leslie was hands-down my favorite wedding vendor! She sat with me for HOURS as we designed, and then re-designed my invitations, response cards, menu cards, etc. She was so incredibly patient with me and I never felt rushed. Her prices were incredibly reasonable for the high-quality, custom-designed products she delivered. I LOVED how she packaged everything, too - it was always with eco-friendly supplies and each shipment box came directions on how to assemble items, etc. I can't wait to have a baby so I can use her design company again!!

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2016

Little Birdie, Lesli- Ann was absolutely amazing helping us build our perfect invitation. Colin and I were so excited when we recieved the finished product! Her attention to detail helped us create our theme and taste for our wedding. Simple and Elegant!!! Lesli-Ann thank you for helping in starting off our amazing day!!!! Can't wait to do more business with you in the future!!!
    - Mrs. Ashley Victoria Chaloux

Carolyn · Married on 08/05/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Lesli from Little Birdie. Lesli created a beautiful save-the-date for us; it was exactly what I imagined, and more! Her prices are considerably less than other designers in RI, but her product is significantly better than other stationers we approached. She has an eye for detail; she helped us bring our vision to reality, but she also knows what works well in terms of design, paper, details, etc. She then created a beautiful invitation suite for us and was incredibly reasonable again with costs. She also created our ceremony programs and escort cards. She is meticulous and won’t let you walk out her door unless you are completely happy. I also appreciated how helpful and accommodating she was since we live out of state and couldn’t always meet in person. She is incredibly responsive via email and just one of the sweetest people ever. When I picked up my ceremony programs, I got a little emotional: they were of course beautiful, but I was actually tearing up because I had been working with Lesli for the majority of my wedding planning, and I was sad I wasn’t going to be meeting with her anymore! That’s how much I adored working with her. We still have wedding guests telling us five months after our wedding how beautiful all of our stationery was. Little Birdie was one of the best decisions we made regarding wedding planning.

Jillian · Married on 07/02/2016

Working with Leslie at Little Birdie was a dream! She guides you through the process of designing your own custom invitations and is great about providing her input where needed, yet still allowing you to really make the decisions that fit your style and theme. I found Leslie extremely easy to work with and our invitations quickly became something I knew I didn't need to worry about because Leslie was sure to impress, and boy did she ever! Our invitations were stunning and we received so many calls and compliments about them! She took every element of what we were envisioning and made it appear in front of us with such style and elegance. I loved every minute of working with Leslie and so look forward to working with her again in the future!

• Gia

Gia · Married on 06/11/2016

We love Little Birdie Papercraft! The stationary suite Lesli created was literally our wedding inspiration and helped inspire us in choosing design details for our event. We had so much fun flipping through books and discussing styles. She was so in tune with what we were trying to explain, even when we weren't clear on what we wanted. Lesli is open to trying new things and welcomed our design opinions. Our stationary kept both bride and groom happy with a unique, modern design that had every element we asked for our mid-century style - even real wood paper for our invitations! The additional stationary items (signs, cake pop tags, thank yous, etc) were all beautiful and everything was done ahead of schedule! She always kept in contact and never missed a beat. Thank you, Lesli for a wonderful experience and being involved in making our day so special!

Stacey · Married on 05/22/2016

Lesli was great to work with. She was very open to our ideas and gave her honest feedback and ideas, but always reassured us that it was what we wanted our invitations to look like. Once I saw the final product it was perfect, just what I wanted.

Marci · Married on 05/07/2016

Lesli-Ann at Little Birdie Studio was amazing! We didn't want to spend a lot of money on invitations (we allocated larger parts of our budget for other things that were more important to us) but still wanted them to look "nice". When I was referred to Little Birdie by our photographer, I thought it would be way out of our price range, but Lesli-Ann was able to create a custom invitation suite for us which actually ended up costing less than their studio collection templates! She worked with me every step of the way to be sure the custom design and colors were exactly as I wanted and even sent me several samples to be sure the colors would be perfect. Most importantly, she worked within our budget. We ended up ordering invitation suites with guest addressing and stamps, ceremony programs, table numbers, and escort cards, and all of it ended up costing what I thought I would spend on invitations alone!

Kyla · event on: 01/29/2012

This is the 2nd event that I have had Little Birdie design invitations for, and I will continue to use Little Birdie for all future events because Lesli-Ann always does such an amazing job! Since this was the first baby shower I have ever hosted, I turned to Lesli-Ann for advice. Her advice was always helpful & professional. It's because of her input that the invitations came out as amazing as they did! received so many compliments on the invitations. She is truly a joy to work with and I will gladly refer all of my friends to Little Birdie!

Kelsey · Married on 10/17/2015

After months of looking Lesli created exactly what I wanted! So helpful, creative and amazing!

Kelsey · Married on 10/17/2015

Lesli was the best to work with! We knew we didnt want to pick our invitation out of a book and Lesli made us the most amazing invitations. We loved the ideas she presented and her professionalism. It was also great that she was able to do the place cards and is currently working on our thank you cards!

Debra · Married on 10/09/2015

If you are looking for someone to design your paper craft visions to a T, Leslie-Ann is a true artist who will deliver! I have to say, working with Lesli-Ann was by far one of the most STRESS FREE and FUN parts of my wedding planning process. She is extremely flexible and responsive, not to mention everyone was in AWE of our invitations. Lesli-Ann even designed coordinating ceremony cards and custom table numbers featuring classic literary love quotes on our wedding day which tied everything together so elegantly! I must also mention that I live out of state, so Lesli-Ann was super accommodating via email and deadlines. I wanted our invitations to be ONE-OF-A-KIND just like our marriage, and Lesli-Ann made the experience truly special! I will be sure to refer friends and family in the future, I cannot express enough as a new bride how totally worth it my experience was with Little Birdie!!!

We worked with Lesli for all of our paper goods for our recent wedding. She is incredible! From the start of the process she was open to our thoughts and brought her own creativity to the design. She is honest about feasibility and cost. Her designs are one of a kind and we could not have imagined better paper goods. Our invitations were spectacular and we received so many compliments from guests about their unique and visually appealing appearance. She then created the menus, programs and table numbers for our wedding using a similar theme. Not only was the quality excellent but we decided to add items at the end and she made it happy with plenty of time to spare. She is so pleasant to interact with. Our day would not have been as beautiful without her work! We would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2015

Lesli-Ann was a pleasure to work with for my invitations and wedding programs. She truly worked with me to help my thoughts be visualized in the perfect way possible. She is very responsive, creative, and helpful throughout the process. I am so glad I worked with Little Birdie to have such a memory and keepsake wedding invitation!

Meredith · Married on 07/25/2015

Lesli was absolutely amazing to work with!! She was personable, professional, and and flexible. She created the most perfect invitations, programs, and place cards for our wedding. The colors were gorgeous and they completely matched the theme of our wedding. We received so many compliments. I would highly recommend Little Birdie to any bride-to-be!

Dawn · Married on 05/02/2015

Leslie designed the invitations for my son's first birthday party. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, but her invitations were beautifully designed. She took my ideas discussed in conversation and turned them exactly what I was thinking of - even adding a picture of my son to the back. They are the most perfect invitations, and people can't stop talking about how much they love them.

We used little birdie for table numbers, table signs and name cards - we could not have been more pleased with the results of Lesli's work as well as how AMAZING she was to work with. I wish we would have used her for our invitations - not only was she extremely reasonable with pricing, the quality of work was beautiful. She fully understood our vision and worked to have it in our price-point. I would recommend using Little Birdie in a heartbeat.