Lit Weddings with Mike Moon Reviews

7 | Marietta, GA

7 Reviews for Lit Weddings with Mike Moon

Jenn · Married on 03/26/2021

Amazing experience and beautiful photos!

We worked with Mike for a couple wedding photoshoot with just the two bride and groom. Unfortunately due to covid, we decided to cancel our wedding but still take pictures as newly weds to capture the special moments. We loved working with Mike because he captured the most stunning shots and we were in awe! He’s efficient and has well thought out plans on what poses, lighting, and scenery works best for that moment. We can’t stop looking at our photos till this day! Thank you so much Mike!

Glynn B. · Married on 07/10/2020

Wedding photos that are high quality art!

Mike Moon's fabulous portfolio was the reason my photographer daughter chose him to shoot her wedding photos. He has an incredible eye and does amazing photography. It poured rain the day of my daughter's wedding and she was so upset since she thought that she would not be able to get the outdoor photos she wanted at her beautiful venue. Between Mike, and his amazing assistant photographer, Rachael, they were able to manipulate umbrellas and drone flashes to keep my daughter and her groom dry AND create the illusion of sunlight coming into the photo behind them. Not only did she get her outdoor photographs, but they are also incredible works of art. Several folks have already told me that the photographer needs to send the photos to a magazine because they are so amazing. As the mother of the bride, Mike and Rachael were easy to work with and willing to take the photos that I wanted of family, etc as well. Call Mike Moon of Lit Weddings for your wedding. I promise that you won't be sorry.

• Caroline

Caroline B. · Married on 07/03/2020

Cray Times and Amazing Photos

Wow!! Mike and Evan were more than we ever could have dreamed of for our wedding photographers. They really listened to our vision, enjoyed every minute of the day with us and caught every special moment, and of course gave us photos that we will treasure forever. Being a COVID bride, I wasn’t sure how our photos would turn out- we ended up having a 50 person wedding in my parents’ front yard- but every photo looks like a dreamy venue from a fairytale!!! To say the least, Lit Weddings made all of my wedding photo dreams come true, even in the craziest of circumstances. They made me, my husband, my family, and all of our guests feel special, and they gave us a day and pictures we will treasure forever! Thank you with all our hearts!!

• Grace

Grace A. · Married on 03/12/2020

Amazing Experience!

LitWed was AMAZING to work with! From working with Tracy, Lit’s Wedding Consultant, weeks before the wedding to working with Mike Moon as our photographer, the experience was awesome. We had the pleasure of working with Mike and we couldn’t have been happier with him. We both feel very awkward being photographed and Mike made us feel very comfortable and natural in front of the camera. To our surprise, he made the process a lot of fun! Not only do we absolutely love the photos, we have received so much positive feedback from friends/family expressing how gorgeous they are. We couldn’t be happier with the way that the photos turned out!

Sent on 05/09/2021
  • Colleen

Colleen B. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best photographer ever! A thousand stars!

Would give a thousand stars if I could! Lit Weddings gave us the most incredible pictures for our wedding and our engagement. Mike Moon was the principal photographer on both occasions, and it was really wonderful getting to know him before the big day. He made the process very fun and exciting! My now husband and I had never had professional photos done before and were initially nervous about being in front of the camera, but Mike made it seem so comfortable and natural. He captured the real us, and captured the spirit of our wedding perfectly. Not only were the pictures incredible but he got the final edits back to us faster than we expected. So beyond happy with Lit Weddings! Thank you guys so much for everything!!

Sent on 05/07/2021
  • Andrew

Andrew K. · Married on 09/19/2019

Light artists

Mike Moon is absolutely the best wedding photographer you can find. There is definitely no comparison to the quality of work that he produces. Mike and Rachel shot our wedding and the photos turned out so, so great. I work in the wedding industry so I have seen my share of photographers, none compare to the professionalism, quality, and personality of his team.

It is one thing to watch couples have their pictures taken, but when we started getting our first look and portraits done, I realized I had no idea how to pose or what to do, Mike and Rachel saw my problem and told us exactly what to do and how to pose. And we couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

Their knowledge, experience of lighting, and composition are absolutely out of this world. Our first look was 3 hours before sunset, and they made it look as if the sun was pouring through the windows behind us, inside a dark Mansion. Mike even put his tripod into a water fountain to get the light *just* where he needed it.

We received our sneak peek the very next day, and the entire album so much faster than we thought too! They were very prompt on communication too, emails and texts all answered very quickly, we knew exactly the timeline we had and Mike and Rachel made sure to keep us all on track on day-of. They even got shots I didn't know I wanted.

If you want world-class photographers for your wedding day, I wouldn't recommend anyone else except LitWed.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2014

Highly Recommended!

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Mike Moon. Our engagement and wedding photographs were perfect! I have a background in photography so I was very picky with who I chose to photograph our wedding. Mike was great from start to finish and captured every moment beautifully. I highly recommend Lit Weddings!

Sent on 06/21/2021