24 Reviews for Elijah Lisyany Photography

Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

You can stop searching for a photographer. You wont find a better photographer with this kind of value. Beyond happy with my wedding photos! So glad we went with Elijah, he captured every beautiful moment from our wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were extremely lucky to have Elijah as our engagement and wedding photographer! During our traditional Indian wedding, Elijah embraced our culture and worked diligently to create amazing shots from the break of dawn to the late hours of the night all with a smile! Currently, we live in TX but I'm originally from CT and therefore was married there. Admittedly, I felt stressed planning my wedding from such a far distance however Elijah was accommodating and flexible in terms of scheduling our engagement shoot/face-timing/staying in communication and even helping us choose locations. Even though it unexpectedly started raining during the shoot, he was fully prepared with equipment to create beautiful shots and truly made our vision come to life despite the weather. If you're an OCD bride like me - you'll be happy to know that prior to your wedding, Elijah does a thorough job in determining what types of photography you are looking for and you will not be disappointed. The photos captured on my wedding day truly tell a story and we're lucky to have them! We're looking forward to working with Elijah again and would highly recommend Lisyany Photography to any bride.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elijah is amazing !!! - from his personality to the quality of his work! He is profressional, responsive, friendly, patient, and was so easy and fun to work with. He was our favorite vendor to work with. We are so happy that we chose him to capture our special day and would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Sina, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Elijah! Just look at his website and blogs!!! We met him at our friend's wedding, and when we saw the results, we loved him and asked him to be our wedding photographer. I am so happy with our pictures and he was so easy to work with. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I couldn't be happier with Lisyany Photography. Our wedding and engagement photos all came out beautifully, even with less than ideal lighting conditions at the wedding. Elijah has a great eye for settings and poses- he took so many beautiful and unique photos of us, and really made the most of the setting. The candid photos also turned out wonderfully- he's a very versatile photographer. In addition, he was easy to reach, respectful of our budget and of our non-traditional ceremony.

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

What can I say... Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are absolutely phenomenal. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember the most important day of our lives. There is truly no price tag for the pictures that we have from Elijah. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating. He understands how important a role he is playing and he takes it very seriously. It is also clear though that he truly loves what he does. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Elijah to any couple!!

Profile Picture Alex and Liya, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much for coming all the way to California to capture the moments of our special day!

Profile Picture Daniella, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elijah was really awesome in photographing our wedding. He was very flexible and responsive both before the event and afterwards. His assistant and him were very professional and courteous throughout the event.and afterwards, we got our photos and album within a month after the wing. Great job!

Profile Picture Yevgeniy, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Elijah was terrific! He was so professional and flexible. His work was breath taking. I definitely chose the perfect photographer for our special day. He really captured every moment.

Profile Picture User4577483, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elijah captured every moment and the photographs were breath taking.

Profile Picture User4604434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm going to preface this review with the fact that I'm a photographer, and I know what to look for in a good wedding photographer (and what to look for in a bad one.)

This photographer is the real deal. He's only using top-tier equipment. He brought a second shooter. He was super-flexible on terms. That would mean nothing if the photos were an issue, but they weren't. His photography was creative and technically excellent. His low-light shots were very good, an area in which most photographers struggle to create good shots. He was on time and reliable.

He was polite, unobtrusive, and didn't make the day about himself - exactly what a wedding photographer should do. He was receptive to my direction for a few shots I wanted to take, so I didn't have to contend with an ego, which was nice.

I would highly recommend Ilya to any couple looking for a great wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Matt, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was pleasure having Ilya take pictures at our wedding. He was very professional and had a lot of ideas and suggestions. We were satisfied with the way the pictures came out. The pictures came within two months after our wedding. We would definitely recommend Ilya to friends and family.

Profile Picture Russ, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about Ilya's photography. They are the nicest, most genuine team with amazing talent to boot. They have been very proffesional throughout my entire wedding process, which included taking engagement photos, and a full day of wedding photgraphy. They are willing and eager to let you be creative with your photo shoots, and are very helpful in offering suggestions when you need them. I have had countless compliments on my engagement and wedding photos and i will treasure them forever. Thank you again Ilya, for your beautiful work!

Olga & Dan Babinov

Profile Picture Dan & Olga, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ilvision was shooting our wedding on March 15, 2014. It was very pleasant to work with him. His gear is top of the line so resulting photos are just amazing. He is very proffesional, has a lot of ideas and knows exaclty what to do. The the final product was ready in 2 weeeks after the event. Overall we were very happy with the result. Amazing photographer. Would reccomend to everyone. Definalty 5.0/5.0!

Profile Picture Maxim and Vita, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eli with iLvision were wonderful! They were very helpful at the reception and guided us through things we weren't sure how to do. We were absolutely amazed with the pictures! He puts his heart into his work and produces some of the most incredible photography I have ever seen. I have had so many people compliment us on the pictures. It's so nice to be able to look at the great pictures and be able to see it again. I am thrilled we found the best photographer and very thankful we have awesome pictures to last us a lifetime!

-God Bless!

Profile Picture Eugene, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer. Loved our pictures.

Profile Picture Slav & Natasha, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was amazing having iLvision Photography capture the moment on our special day. Ilya was PHONOMINAL! He was caring and considerate, creative and attentive. He was very polite and took the time to talk a lot ahead of time so he could deliver just what we wanted. He captured all the family and friend shots we needed, and we were left with plenty of time for creative, artistic, and romantic shots as well. Ilya also made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which is not always easy to do. His pictures are phenomenal, especially his ability to get the colors and lighting to perfection. He provided the photos very quickly after the wedding, and we have gotten many compliments on our wedding pictures. I feel so lucky that my husband and I were able to have Ilya from iLvision as our Wedding Photographer!

Profile Picture Anna & Aleks, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I are very happy and thankful to Ilvision for making our engagement photo shoot special. We spent the day at the beautiful ocean view park in Maine where Ilya had endless ideas for our posing and background views. (which afterwards made it really hard for us to pick out our invitation photos because they were all amazingly colorful, natural and beautiful!!!)
The photographer gives the best out of him self and truly goes an extra mile to make everything perfect. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Vadim & Irina, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When our pictures arrived, they came out perfect with amazing quality!!! We were lucky to have Ilya as our wedding photographer. I would highly recommend ILVISION PHOTOGRAPHY to any couple that is planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased with the service that iLvision provided, and would definitely recommend them to our friends. They were easy to work with and helped make our requested shots a reality.

Profile Picture Viktor, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographer I ever dealt with! Everything went smooth without any problems!!

Profile Picture User3799625, 2+ years ago, 1 Review