Lisa West Photography Reviews

27 Reviews for Lisa West Photography

• Elyse

Elyse Wiedemann · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful forever memories

Lisa did a wonderful job capturing the most important memories from our wedding day with the end result of the most beautiful photos. She was so easy to communicate with, very receptive to our needs and provided us with a beautiful end product that we will have forever. I would highly recommend Lisa for any of your future photography needs!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elyse! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding and to capture these amazing moments! And the ceremony was lovely! It was an honor to be there. I'm so happy you loved your wedding pictures and I hope I can help you again in the future! XO, Lisa

Shelley Lynn · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Photographer!

Lisa West and her team did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She is not only the sweetest person to work with, but is so talented! She has a wonderful gift of being discreet and capturing every moment beautifully. I absolutely loved my wedding pictures! I get so many compliments from my family and friends on my wedding album and all the pictures she captured all day. She even came to our wedding rehearsal to meet our family and take family pictures before the wedding. I have already recommended her to my family and friends.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shelley! It was an honor to work with you both on such an amazing day! I hope to see you again in the future! XO, Lisa

Paul · Married on 08/18/2018

We were very impressed with the professional quality of not only her up to date equipment, but her professional opinions of how to present ourselves for her to capture the perfect picture moments, really set her apart from the other so called photographers. She was very prompt on the day of the shoot aswell as having the pictures ready to be viewed online. The quality of the pictures is so remarkable, words can't describe the depth of her almost three dimensional pictures. They seem to be the most life like pictures I have ever layer my eyes on.
    The pricing from Lisa West Photography Is very competitive in today's society. That's what I really was impressed with compared to other photographers in the area. She gets 5 stars from us.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Paul! It was amazing to work with you and I can't wait to photograph your wedding! In the meantime please let me know if you need any help with the wedding planning. :)

Kim · Married on 05/18/2018

I absolutely loved my wedding pictures! Lisa West was our wedding photographer and I'm so happy I found her! We researched wedding photographers for a while and after I seen her work I was very impressed. She has a way of capturing moments and turning them into creative works of art. I loved her style and her wedding portraits are so natural. Not only is she very talented , but Lisa was great to work with and so sweet! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! You are so sweet!! I loved working with you both and your families! It was an honor to capture such a beautiful day! I hope to work with you again in the future! :) Much Love, Lisa

Lynn Schaffer · Married on 05/04/2018

We love our wedding pictures!

Lisa and her assistant were with us from the moment we were getting ready to the end of the day. They were discreet in every way, but captured every moment. We get to relive our wedding day through all these beautiful photos! Lisa knew exactly what we were looking for and provided helpful suggestions when we had met ahead of time to make the plans for our big day. She was so professional and friendly to work with. She always replied immediately when we reached out to her. She made sure every detail was accounted for and did absolutely stunning work. We are beyond thrilled with our wedding pictures. Thank you, Lisa for helping us with our big day!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Lynn! It was an honor to work with you and your family on this special day! Wishing you both many years of love and happiness! I hope to see you again in the future! XO, Lisa

Jim · Married on 07/22/2017

Lisa West was the perfect choice to photograph our wedding. We did a lot of research before hand and wanted a natural look for our wedding portraits. She captured every moment beautifully. She was also responded very quickly to our emails and was very professional. We highly recommend her and have already recommended her to our friends. We loved our wedding pictures!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you Jim! That was so kind of you. Thank you for having me at your beautiful wedding. It was truly an honor. I hope to work with you and your family in the future! XO, Lisa

Valerie · Married on 07/01/2017

Lisa West is the best!! She is so patient and professional. She goes the extra mile to get the best photo possible. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you Valerie!! It was so nice to work with you and your adorable family! I'm so happy you loved the pictures. I hope to work with you in the future! XXOO

Angela · Married on 04/22/2017

Lisa West is absolutely amazing! She was the photographer for our wedding, April 2017. She also photographed my sister’s wedding in 2013, I knew she would photograph my wedding too once I saw her pictures! Your wedding day is the best day of your life, the memories will fade, but the photos will last forever, and Lisa captured every single moment of our day beautifully! Lisa herself is extremely kind, caring, and professional. She met with us twice before our wedding day to go over things. She also came to our rehearsal the day before the wedding so she could scope out spots for photos the next day, which really showed us she wanted everything to be perfect! The day of the wedding, Lisa and her assistant were with us from the moment we were getting ready to the end of the reception. They were discreet and never in the way, but they captured EVERY moment, every smile, laugh, etc. We get to relive our wedding day through the photos Lisa took! Our photos are absolutely beautiful. I look at them almost every day! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, or any event, look no further than Lisa West, you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Angela! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family again. Thank you so much for taking time out and writing such a beautiful review. You are so sweet!! :) I hope to work with you again in the future for family pictures! XOXO

Patrice · event on 12/23/2016

Lisa is absolutely amazing! She is wonderful to work with and her photography is stunning. My family and I have used Lisa for many events including senior pictures, surprise engagement pictures, and dog pictures. She is very patient and talented. I can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Patrice! It is always a joy to work with you and your family for special events! ♥ Please let me know if you need anything in the future. It would be so nice to work with you again! ♥ Lisa

Melissa · Married on 12/22/2016

I was home for the holidays and really wanted to have professional photos of my Sister and I taken. We contacted Lisa at the last minute to see if she had any openings. Not only did she respond to our inquiry immediately, she also worked us in 2 days before Christmas. With the hustle and bustle of the holidays I was blown away that she was willing to schedule a full shoot with us. From the moment that we met Lisa, we felt very comfortable working with her. She was warm & friendly and we felt relaxed throughout the entire shoot. Lisa spent almost 2 hours with us (in the cold) - spotting the perfect locations, lighting, poses, etc. When we received the final product, we were absolutely blown away with all of the photos that she had captured. One of the things (among many) that I really liked about working with Lisa was that she found the perfect balance between helping us pose while also being natural & in the moment. I cant say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Lisa and I would gladly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your sister! ♥ Please let me know if you need anything in the future. I would love to work with you again! ♥♥

Kelli · event on 10/22/2016

Lisa was the photographer for my daughter's senior pictures. Lisa was wonderful with her and she made sure that my daughter had a good time. The pictures are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kelli! It was so much fun to work with Caitlin for her senior pictures! ♥ Please let me know if you need anything in the future. It would be so nice to work with you both again! ♥ Lisa

SHERRI · Married on 08/26/2016

Lisa was such a wonderful photographer to work with.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sherri! You and Ernie were such a joy to work with. I wish you many blessings on your journey together. ♥ Please let me know if you need anything in the future. :))

Corinne · Married on 05/29/2016

Lisa was such a joy to work with. She was so calm and encouraging throughout the midst of the craziness of a family wedding. She knew exactly what we were looking for and provided helpful suggestions when we had met ahead of time to make the plans for our big day. She went above and beyond with the number of photos and the time spent photographing our family. We are so very thankful that she was there to capture the beautiful memories of our special day!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Corinne and Mike! Your wedding was so beautiful. It really was an honor to photograph such a special day! ♥ Please let me know if you need anything in the future. I would love to work with you again! :))

John · event on 05/02/2016

Service , creativity, and proffesionalism exceeded expectations

Sent on 05/10/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much John! It was so much fun to work with you! Please let me know if you need anything for the future. I'd be happy to help! :)

Erin · Married on 02/27/2016

Lisa is so patient and sweet to work with; our wedding photos turned out so beautiful! She took the time to listen to what we wanted and had very cute and creative ideas. I highly recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. I can't thank her enough for capturing our day in the best way possible!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Erin for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your beautiful family! ♥ Please let me know if you need anything in the future. I would love to work with you again! :))
  • F

Frederick · Married on 11/07/2015

Lisa was the photographer at our wedding and she did a fantastic job. The pictures she took captured the best moments of the day. She was very helpful with the decision process and the design of the final photo albums.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Frederick! You and Janice were such a joy to work with. I wish you many blessings on your journey together. ♥ Please let me know if you need anything in the future. :)

Dara · event on 10/19/2015

Lisa is wonderful! Extremely helpful and easy to work with. Her pictures of our family were amazing!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/10/2015

Lisa was absolutely amazing and we are so happy that we got her as our wedding photographer! She was so professional, yet friendly to work with and always replied immediately when we reached out to her. She made sure every detail was accounted for and did absolutely beautiful work. We didn't have to worry about a thing with her-she was on top of her game! We are beyond thrilled with our wedding pictures. We will definitely recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a photographer, especially since she has so many package options to offer too!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Valerie! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Matt on such a special day! Please let me know if you need anything in the future. I would love to see you and Matt again! :))

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

Lisa West Photography is, in my opinion, the best choice for wedding photography in the Pittsburgh Area. Lisa was extremely easy to work with, flexible with our meeting times and location, and was more than willing to really get to know my husband and I and what kind of style we wanted for our photographs. Our styles matched well with hers and she was quick to suggest new poses and things we hadn't thought of, as well as helped us with a wedding day timeline to allow us to get all the pictures we wanted. Although on the higher side for package prices out of all the photographers we inquired about, Lisa's photographs proved that she was absolutely worth every penny! She did a FABULOUS job on creating our layflat wedding album and was quick to communicate with us about what we wanted in our album and how we wanted photos placed. It is very evident in our album that her style shone through and that each of our pictures were carefully edited; she didn't throw a quick filter on them to make them look pretty. We have received noting but compliments on all of our 900 some photos and have recommended her business to numerous engaged friends of ours in the hopes that she is able to beautifully capture their special days as well! I HIGHLY recommend her photography services !

Sent on 02/15/2016

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! Your kind words really made my heart smile!! ♥ It was such a pleasure to work with you on such a special day. Please let me know if I can help you with anything in the future. It would be so nice to work with you again! ♥ Lisa

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2014

Lisa Was the photographer for my wedding. The photos are absolutely stunning. She has a skill in being discreet and capturing beautiful moments. I am in love with all of my pictures and would highly recommend her for any of my photography needs.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Lisa West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It was so much fun to work with you and Max! I'm so happy you loved your wedding pictures. You have such a wonderful family!! I hope to work with you in the future!! XXOO

Kathy · event on 04/22/2013

Lisa was very patient with me and my dog and had a lot of good ideas about different poses and settings, as well as suggestions on how to prepare for our session. She is creative with her suggestion of props for our photo shoot, as well as others I have seen in her portfolio. I have and will continue to recommended Lisa West Photography to my friends and family.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Sarah · event on 04/07/2013

I really enjoyed working with Lisa to have my dog's photos taken. She was not only patient with my dog (and me) but she also had some really cute props and ideas to make the photos even cuter. All of the photos came out so clear and beautiful! I love them! I would highly recommend Lisa!

Sent on 05/28/2013

S · Married on 06/30/2012

Working with Lisa really helped make our wedding less stressful! She was flexible with our schedule and professional while being approachable and flexible throughout the entire process. We love our photos!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Mary · Married on 06/30/2012

It was a challenging event being OUTSIDE and in a 200 year old barn lite by little white lights - romantic but difficult photographically. Our son married a magnificent young woman and the whole event was just perfect - including Lisa West's beautiful images of the farm, the people, the ceremony, the celebration. We have archives to last generations!

Sent on 03/21/2013