30 Reviews for Lisa Rene Band

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Fog Machine (1)
20 Lisa Rene Band Reviews

I can't imagine not having a better band than the Lisa Rene Band. One important thing for my wedding was for everyone to dance and have fun! That was an understatement with Lisa! They had people on the dance floor from the beginning to the end of the night and it was packed! She was always quick to respond and kept the whole night organized. We didn't have our wedding at a reception hall and Lisa ran the show the entire night! She kept me on schedule which is needed! She was amazing with responsiveness throughout the entire process! This band is truly amazing!

Profile Picture Page, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We are in Madison Wisconsin and were a little concerned to book a band from Chicago, but were were so happy with the Lisa Renee band. Lisa contacted us multiple times to pick music for our ceremony and for the dance party. They were on time, got to know our family, and extremely talented. Their vocals were fantastic. We would recommend the Lisa Renee band to anyone wanting to have an incredible band. Thanks so much Lisa for making our day so special.

Profile Picture User7359764, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I loved this band!! I am the mother of the bride (and the check-writer) and was so happy that this band worked out so well for my daughter's wedding. I have people coming up to me saying that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard. What I really liked was the ability to get everyone dancing (young and old, alike). They played songs that my daughter requested plus some of their own choice, and it was perfect. They also played during the wedding (violin) and it sounded beautiful. But the very best thing?....Lisa!! She was so friendly and excited to play at our wedding. It made my daughter happy to have a vendor as thrilled as she was about the wedding. You could really tell that the band was happy to be there. And lastly, for all the other check-writers out there...the cost was very reasonable (I did a lot of checking). Bottom line---A BIG THUMBS UP!!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Lisa is so lovely! She was such a pleasure to coordinate the event with. I especially appreciated her offer to come see them live to ensure they were what we were looking for! And of course on the actual night of the wedding, their band played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone having a wonderful time. The group even chanted for several encores! So much fun :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I originally saw Lisa Rene Band perform at one of my friends wedding and loved them. They preformed at my sisters and my wedding and did a fabulous job at both! The dance floors were rocking the whole night. We received many compliments from people saying the loved the band. We can thank Lisa Rene Band enough for doing such a great job!

Profile Picture User7347892, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Lisa Rene Band was the backbone of our reception! Can't recommend them enough!! During the planning process, we were so impressed by Lisa's attention to detail and flexibility. She was so patient with us and even met us at the venue (in downtown Chicago) to make sure the set-up would work (we used a slightly non-traditional venue). Additionally, the band learned 2 new songs for us! We had our hearts set on a Mumford and Sons song which they learned and knocked out of the park! They also learned the song for the mother-son dance. "Little" touches like that made our day that much more special.
So while I can't talk enough about how much we appreciate Lisa, I should probably be focusing on how much our guests enjoyed the music!! Everyone was blown away by the band. We love a good dance party, and it couldn't have been better! From aunts and uncles to our college friends, everyone was on the dance floor, loving the music. We received so many compliments on the band and music selection!
My 2 priorities for our reception were good food and good music and we couldn't have picked a more perfect band. Thanks Lisa!!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

As I look back on our wedding day, one of the most important parts of our reception involved the Lisa Rene Band bringing everyone together on the dance floor. The energy that Lisa and band mates had truly made our reception memorable! We had clear communication before and they were able to answer any of my questions and touch base with our venue prior to the big day, so all stress was off! All of our favorite songs were played and our first dance song was learned special by the band and performed flawlessly. Lisa Rene Band exceed my expectations and I could not be happier - highly recommend for any event!

Profile Picture Joann, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Wonderful Band. Everyone in band is professional and superb.
The quality of this band is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed. All of your guests from young and old will be guaranteed to have a fabulous time. We had about 1000 guests and everyone was rocking till the very END. Thank you Lis Rene Band for the night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Suzuka, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had the Lisa Rene band for our wedding. The experience of working with Lisa and the band was, from start to finish, fantastic. When we first contacted Lisa she suggested we check out the band performing live in advance of deciding, which we did, and it gave us great confidence we had chosen the right band. Lisa was very generous with her time leading up the wedding, always happy to answer questions or talk through logistics. On the week of the wedding, she met us at the venue to walk through logistics and make sure everything was in place, which puts our minds at ease again. The band ended up performing for both our ceremony and our reception, and both were exceptional. The ceremony music was tasteful and well done. Lisa did the wedding party introductions, etc. and was very genuine, fun and a great mc. The reception completely rocked. Many of our guests had huge compliments for the band. The music rocked. We had a small wedding but the crowd was dancing the whole time. Can't say enough nice things about how well the Lisa Rene band played, worked with us on planning, and what great sports they were throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Lisa and her band have performed at 5 of our functions. Lisa has Emceed at these events and always says the right thing and keeps the events moving...in addition to her melodious voice. Her band is so much fun and even the non-dancers get up and moving! Lisa is easy to plan an event with and offers fun ideas too! We will continue to use the Lisa Rene Band with our events!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

WOW!!! Another great wedding reception…thanks to the Lisa Rene Band!!! I write the day after our FOURTH wedding with the Lisa Rene Band and somehow they surpassed my great memories of our three previous receptions!!!

Any young couple…or parent’s of the engaged that are even thinking of going the DJ route to save some money, let me tell you STOP… don’t do it!!! The Lisa Rene Band is worth every penny! Your guests won’t remember the food, they might remember the venue, but they will never forget the entertainment. So It can be average, it can be good, but if you want incredible, you want the Lisa Rene Band.

Not only did Lisa provide a broad array of songs, by genre, to pick from which was even more extensive than the previous list (I still had the old one from our last wedding) but they learned four or five new songs that my daughter and son-in-law (and I J) really wanted for their special night!!! Lisa came well in advance to our museum reception venue to customize their acoustical and physical set-up to the unique lay out of the venue. The night of the reception Lisa helped smooth out a few anomalies totally unrelated to the Band just to help insure the evening went well.

The dance floor was full literally the entire night as the Band mixed up the cadence interspersing our preselected songs with their own selections that blended well and appealed to all ages! No one wanted the evening to end! We received so many positive comments that evening and already today we have received numerous kudos on the how enjoyable it was to have a quality live band!

Thanks Lisa and to your whole band! We can’t wait for our last three children to get married!!! I think we are going to have to start calling you “Aunt Lisa” as you just seem now to be part of our family!!!

Love,

Vince Heaton, Father of the Bride

Profile Picture Vincent, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

As we are coming up on our 1 year anniversary in less than a month we can not help but reminisce on the day we hold so close to our hearts. Every single detail of our wedding day from start to finish resulted in memories that we are forever grateful for. When we relive our wedding day over and over again in our heads there are specific people that come to mind who played such an integral part in our special day. Today I want to shout from the rooftops as loud as I possibly can in regards to the Lisa Rene Band. We find it hard to express in words how truly thankful we are to have them in our lives. The Lisa Rene Band is more than just a band, they have become a part of our extended family. If you are looking for a band that not only ROCKS IT OUT, but that you know will transform your event from ordinary to extraordinary search no further because they are the band for you! Our family has had the Lisa Renee band play a huge part for my oldest brother and two sisters weddings as well and we would not have had it any other way. Details I as the bride had not even thought of were thought of by Lisa. Lisa truly does it all! For example to show how detail oriented she is: she even sat down with me to ensure that she knew the pronunciation of every single persons' name that she was announcing from the wedding party. We could go on and on and on about the Lisa Renee Band, but please just know that you will be forever grateful for having them a part of your special day.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Lisa Rene Band provided the music and the Emcee Service for our daughter's wedding. Lisa was amazing to work with. She was prompt in answering all our questions, met with us at the venue prior to the wedding and had a phone conference with us prior to the wedding to be sure everything was just the way we wanted it. She did not disappoint anyone! The band and Lisa were phenomenal! We heard many times throughout the night how great they were. They engaged the crowd and the dance floor was never empty the whole night! We would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you want your wedding guests out on the dance floor, book the Lisa Rene Band today! Booking them was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding day. They even learned our first dance song when it wasn't on their list of songs--amazing! Our friends and family still talk about how great they were. Thanks Lisa for making our wedding so special!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Lisa and her band were absolutely amazing. She was so organized which helped the entire night run smoothly. They had the dance floor packed the whole night. They were able to accommodate our requests for certain songs/genres and played a huge variety. Even though they are from the Chicago area, they traveled 3 hours to the Quad Cities Areas and were spectacular.

Profile Picture Haley, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We had a great experience with the Lisa Rene band for our wedding. They were incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. As an added bonus, their rate was much cheaper than any of the other bands we received quotes from. The biggest thing we wanted at our wedding was for our guests to have fun, which of course means keeping the dance floor full. We had high expectations in this regard and they far exceeded them! As soon as the band started playing, people were constantly on the dance floor and didn't leave until the reception was over. Lisa played a great mix of songs that worked for people of the different generations at our wedding. Best of all, with her buoyant personality, Lisa exudes "fun." Since our wedding, we've had quite a few people come up to us saying they were the best band they've ever seen at a wedding. We cannot recommend the Lisa Rene Band more highly.

Profile Picture User4485838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Lisa Rene Band is the band you need to get if you want your guests on the dance floor. All we wanted at our wedding was for our guests to have a great time and because of this fun, energetic band, there was no doubt that our guests enjoyed themselves the entire night. The dance floor was packed from the start of the first song, and wasn't empty until the end of the night. The song selection was perfect, Lisa Rene Band gets your input as to the type of music you would like to play, and has a massive selection of music to pick from. The one constant from our wedding that guests made a comment about, was the band. "They were awesome!", "We've never been to a wedding where the dance floor was crowded all night!" Nothing but great things to say. They make it extremely interactive as well, providing instruments for kids to play, like tambourines and maracas, and even play disney songs that kids will know. We could go on and on about Lisa Rene Band, they will absolutely put the exclamation point on any wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User3464067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We planned our wedding in just a few short months. As a result, we picked most of our vendors from what we could figure out from the internet (the Knot, the vendors' websites, etc.). I was most concerned about the band because we were too busy/lazy to actually go see them prior to the big day. Lisa was phenomenal during the planning process, which made us feel a little better, but just because she has good organizational/people skills doesn't mean that the music would be good. We shouldn't have worried because the music was phenomenal (really one of the best parts of the night). They learned a couple of songs just for us! They really went above and beyond to make sure that they did everything that they could to make our wedding perfect. Most importantly, the music was great and we all had a ton of fun.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

There was some initial problems with the reception site and having a live band vs a dj due to sound volumes, yet Lisa was very willing to work with the site and make sure that everyone was comfortable. They are just a great band that really, really care about the guests having a good time, not just performing. They make every event special. And their music! Just fantastic, recent stuff, oldies, they have a great list of music to choose from and I promise your guests will be up and dancing. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Meg, 9/1/07, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

The Lisa Rene Band played at our daughter’s wedding and they were superb. Literally everyone was dancing from the moment the band started playing until the very last song! They were extremely professional & quick to respond by e-mail or phone. They brought up things we hadn't even thought of, giving great advice & suggestions which we used. We had seen them a number of times before where they have performed. They organized the wedding music so beautifully. All the guests commented on how wonderful they were. They sounded great & made the evening so much fun. They were all really professional & talented musicians. Couldn't have been a better band for the wedding! They made the wedding celebration truly memorable. People still talk about the band when they talk about the wedding. We would definitely recommend this band. Best band ever!!

Profile Picture Barb, 8/18/07, 1 Review