12 Reviews for Lisa MGirard Photography

Photos
Second Shooter (1)
One Event/Day (1)
11 Lisa MGirard Photography Reviews

We absolutely loved having Lisa MGirard Photography, she is amazing! Words can not describe how happy I am with our photos from our Wedding and we can cherish them forever!! She works with you and has great advice :) Quality is amazing! We ordered an album book and a canvas to be able to have memories for a lifetime. Sooooooo worth it :)

Photos
Profile Picture Laura, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa is one of a kind. She just did a shoot for our wedding last weekend and I have had millions of compliments already on how wonderful she was to have with us. She brought a rock star assistant and made sure I got all the shots we talked about. I can't wait to see the photos, but am sure they will be amazing. During the planning process she came to our home twice (which was the wedding venue) and walked our yard with us, gave great recommendations and ideas for our pictures. She gave great coaching on how to pose and had us laughing the whole time. I would recommend Lisa to any bride looking for a true professional, and a delight to have as part of your day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Excellent photography. I liked the suggestions for locations and types of pictures she had for us. Our wedding was very, very small and she put a ton of energy into it to make our day special as if it were the wedding of celebrity. We loved the details in her photography. I'm so grateful Lisa did our wedding, not only did she make it memorable, but thanks to her, we have a life time of memories from our special day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was great! She met with us beforehand to find out what kind of photographs we were hoping to have taken. Then she met us at our house to take pictures. She had lots of creative ideas. The pictures turned out really well, captured our family perfectly! Our family and friends raved about how beautiful they were. We were very pleased with the whole experience.

Profile Picture Jenny, 2/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa took the time to make sure every photo looked great.

Profile Picture User3832065, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa brings great creative insights to her shoots and brings fun and lively ideas to your wedding. My experience was that she comes with ideas of her own but very willing to work with you to ensure you get what you want out your photos.

Lisa is also very good with children and is engages them in the process to ensure the moment is captured with everyone. My son does not like his picture taken and Lisa was patient and worked with him and in the end due to her diligence got some fabulous pictures.

Our pictures were fantastic making our hardest decision the one to narrow down which ones we were going to have printed to display in our home!

I would highly recommend Lisa as she will guarantee that you and everyone else involved in your pictures has a great time!

Profile Picture Becky, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa is a well trained professional with lots of personality. Photography came out better than expected. And the attention to detail was there before, during and after the big day!

Profile Picture John, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa conducted an outdoor photo session with our family. Even though some of the family was self conscious to start with, she quickly got us out of our shells and having a good time. She worked well with our kids and made the session fun for everyone. Lisa has a great artistic side and was able to find great settings for the group pictures. She scouted out the locations and setting before the session to make the best use of time. Kids can get tired quickly and she made sure things were able to move quickly between settings. The final pictures were great and treasured. We would definitely suggest Lisa to a friend.

Profile Picture Annette, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa was the second shooter for my wedding. Our photos turned out beautiful. If it wasn't for her being there, we wouldn't have gotten some of the cool things she was able to capture. Also, it was so nice having 2 photographers who have a different way of seeing things as to present different options to us. Plus having 2 photographers allowed us to get more done in less time!! She is great!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

This photographer was one of the most professional I have ever dealt with. She went above and beyond what was expected. She did such a fantastic job that I would recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer for whatever occasion,

Profile Picture Stephen, 8/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I worked with Lisa to set up engagement and wedding photos and was impressed immediately with her attention to detail and ability to discover who we were to ensure that the photos fit our personality. She asked great questions, took notes and discussed multiple options. She did a great job coming up with unique, fun poses that represent us and our relationship- because we had no idea what to do.
The day of the wedding pictures went smooth and organized thanks to her planning. It was great not to have any concern on whether a shot was being missed or not.
I received the prints within 2 weeks of the wedding and she answered any questions we had. I would highly recommend Lisa to any couple planning their wedding. I have full confidence that her ability to discover the personalities of the couples getting married and ask great questions will continuously lead to wonderful photos to capture your day!

---Amanda Karau-Skar